WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yeah, don't forget I have a big long black one too.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
You guys ripping on my grocery getter...:rolleyes:

IMG_1085.jpg

squeezer

Reaction score
Some swing out davits on the back of the caddy and you can carry that thing as a dinghy. Would come in handy if the spots up front at the mall are all taken ;-)

spectras only

Reaction score
Time to do a black wrap on the car to make it manly and mean:p:D

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
Holy shit, a Smart has three lug nuts? Was neutered from the factory;) I thought Peugot even got away from that in the 70's...

Didn't even notice the 3 lug nuts. That's got to be a bitch (or will be) to find wheels for. I don't think I have ever seen that.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Anyone who drives one of those things needs their head examined. And that's after they consciously bought it.

I thought Saturn drivers were bad (they were). I know most Prius drivers have issues. And "Smart car" buyers/drivers...

Charlie.jpg

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who drives one of those things needs their head examined. And that's after they consciously bought it.

I thought Saturn drivers were bad (they were). I know most Prius drivers have issues. And "Smart car" buyers/drivers...

Charlie.jpg

Says the guy who drives a jet bote...

:D

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Why the need to defend yourself and remind everyone you have the caddy?? Feeling a tad self conscious??

MohavValley

Reaction score
Those things should be called dumb cars because you have to be a dumbass to think you'll survive an accident in one of those.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Would it be legal to back in like a motorcycle between parallel parked cars?

GRADS

Reaction score
You realize Mercedes makes them right? Here is a video with one of them going head on with a Mercedes S Class which is their biggest sedan.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You realize Mercedes makes them right? Here is a video with one of them going head on with a Mercedes S Class which is their biggest sedan.

I dunno Grads I saw one of those things get tangled up with a truck and it look like the truck ran over a golf cart..

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
I would think you would waste more gas with this.

Go to market- bring home eggs, go back and load up the milk and bring home, go back and load the bread (don't forget to tie a red flag on the loaf) and repeat until all the groceries are home

GRADS

Reaction score
I would think you would waste more gas with this.

Go to market- bring home eggs, go back and load up the milk and bring home, go back and load the bread (don't forget to tie a red flag on the loaf) and repeat until all the groceries are home
It's got more room in the back than you think. So far I've fit two 6-packs of wine and 5 bags of groceries no problem, and that's as much as we'll probably ever buy considering I go to the store every day.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I have to say, the cart return stunt was funny............
...I have to say I am surprised I never tried that with my dual sport mc...usually I’m one that thinks up these kind of pranks...

MohavValley

Reaction score
It's got more room in the back than you think. So far I've fit two 6-packs of wine ...

You mean wine coolers.....

To small for me, I bought a little MB E320 and love it for running around plus it's larger than a Prius ( not sure if it's actually safer). Beats the crap out of driving the big truck everywhere, registration is 1/4 of the truck, gets 3 times the gas milage of the truck, it's comfortable, and it's a 2 body trunk.

GRADS

Reaction score
You mean wine coolers.....

To small for me, I bought a little MB E320 and love it for running around plus it's larger than a Prius ( not sure if it's actually safer). Beats the crap out of driving the big truck everywhere, registration is 1/4 of the truck, gets 3 times the gas milage of the truck, it's comfortable, and it's a 2 body trunk.
We have an E350 with 125,000 miles that just keeps on going...we're going to drive that fucker into the ground.