WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Censored for a buck

squeezer

Reaction score
snip' Sandy Hoaxters. snip' It takes some seriously sick fucks to make mind programming like this and a sick ass media to put it out there.
Kill your TV.

It takes a seriously sick fuck to even hint that Sandy Hook was a hoax...

If you actually belive this crawl back into your hole and don't bother coming back out.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Hey, guns, climate change, (man caused climate change), the color Orange, big trucks, planes, Betsy Ross Flag etc etc, the scum of 4.....What ever they can come up with to scare the kids, they will do it... Just imagine Rep Cummings answering the door on Halloween night!!!! The kids would run all the way home...
Oh yeah, don't forget, "Cops are bad"... As kids, we were always told the police were our friends. (It worked for me until my first traffic ticket...):(

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Yuma, I have a couple of people on ignore, so if you are responding to them, I have no idea what they have said... Even the quoted posts don't show to me, it's great...Looking at your last reply I see no way it is directed to me, right???. I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you...
Ray

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It takes a seriously sick fuck to even hint that Sandy Hook was a hoax...

If you actually belive this crawl back into your hole and don't bother coming back out.

What sort of connection do you have with Sandy Hook?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yuma, I have a couple of people on ignore, so if you are responding to them, I have no idea what they have said... Even the quoted posts don't show to me, it's great...Looking at your last reply I see no way it is directed to me, right???. I don't want you to think I'm ignoring you...
Ray

Squeezer

squeezer

Reaction score
What sort of connection do you have with Sandy Hook?

Connection ??? How about being a human who doesn't think kids should be shot in their class rooms.

Honest to phuch WTG, do you really want to align yourself with people who claim Sandy Hook didn't happen?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Connection ??? How about being a human who doesn't think kids should be shot in their class rooms.

Honest to phuch WTG, do you really want to align yourself with people who claim Sandy Hook didn't happen?

The only “humans” that want kids shot in classrooms are the “inhumans” that do it.

As far as “alignment”, I’m not a sheep that follows the herd regardless of the topic.
Without inside info on ANY event be it Sandy Hook or otherwise, YOU and ME only know what we are told and shown...that’s it.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Oh it happened, and it the left is totally ok with propagandizing every occurence, even though they are partially to blame (way more so than the NRA ever would be).

Yet, you think putting targets on schools making them a "gun free zone" is a good idea. How about we protect our most valuable assets, our kids, like we do our money. Big, scary, black guns being held by big scary people in clearly marked defense uniforms.

Not to scare the kids, but to scare the freaks that want to make a name for themselves by shooting innocent kids. But hey, that would mean no more human shields in order to take the guns away from the good guys.

To put it into perspective, there are more killing machines in EVERY school parking lot and in every students hands. Cars and phones kill more kids. Thats a fact. So are you cool with banning phones and cars?

Logic and truth, the total total buzz kill for lefties.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Chicken shit answer...

Kids died at Sandy Hook School December 14, 2012? Yes or No

I wasn’t there, were you?

Are you angry because I wont agree with you?
I haven’t answered either way, yet your priority seems to be that I MUST agree with you.
Hmmm...I see a pattern here.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Oh it happened, and it the left is totally ok with propagandizing every occurence, even though they are partially to blame (way more so than the NRA ever would be).

Yet, you think putting targets on schools making them a "gun free zone" is a good idea. How about we protect our most valuable assets, our kids, like we do our money. Big, scary, black guns being held by big scary people in clearly marked defense uniforms.

Not to scare the kids, but to scare the freaks that want to make a name for themselves by shooting innocent kids. But hey, that would mean no more human shields in order to take the guns away from the good guys.

To put it into perspective, there are more killing machines in EVERY school parking lot and in every students hands. Cars and phones kill more kids. Thats a fact. So are you cool with banning phones and cars?

Logic and truth, the total total buzz kill for lefties.

There is merit in debating the cause, effect, and possible solution path to the gun violence problem in this country. There is NO room to give people who claim Sandy Hook (for instance) didn't happen a voice. This is the lowest intellectual position one can take and everyone owes it to those kids and their families to stand up and say that.

I 100% agree with your cars are like guns point.

With your idea held high: Lets license every gun owner and register every gun. Lets train and test to a minimum standard of competency before you can get that license. Lets demand insurance to operate. Lets hold manufactures liable for damage. Lets demand technology innovations be incorporated that make accidents less likely. Lets treat guns exactly like we treat cars...

squeezer

Reaction score
I wasn’t there, were you?

Are you angry because I wont agree with you?
I haven’t answered either way, yet your priority seems to be that I MUST agree with you.
Hmmm...I see a pattern here.

I don't need you to agree with me... I need you to not treat those kids and their families like the punchline to an Alex Jones fueled joke.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I don't need you to agree with me... I need you to not treat those kids and their families like the punchline to an Alex Jones fueled joke.

I’ve never watched 30 seconds of any Alex Jones rant.
Sorry to disappoint.
If you’re willing to accept everything you are fed, which you repeatedly demonstrate that you are, then that’s your prerogative.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
There is merit in debating the cause, effect, and possible solution path to the gun violence problem in this country. There is NO room to give people who claim Sandy Hook (for instance) didn't happen a voice. This is the lowest intellectual position one can take and everyone owes it to those kids and their families to stand up and say that.

With your idea held high: Lets license every gun owner and register every gun. Lets train and test to a minimum standard of competency before you can get that license. Lets demand insurance to operate. Lets hold manufactures liable for damage. Lets demand technology innovations be incorporated that make accidents less likely. Lets treat guns exactly like we treat cars...
Are you unable to understand the meaning of the term "shall not infringe" or are you unwilling?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

And when autonomous cars take over, THEY WILL COME FOR YOUR CARS. And they will take your freedom of movement with it. Thank you for proving my point on why universal background and gun registry only works for fascist gun grabbers.

Your attitude and stupidity are some of the reasons 2A is so important. We'll end up protecting people like you, and won't ask for or expect a thank you when we do.

squeezer

Reaction score
Are you unable to understand the meaning of the term "shall not infringe" or are you unwilling?

Are you unable to understand the meaning of the term "Well Regulated" or are you unwilling?

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score

I am unaware of any instance of a car manufacturer being held liable for the damage caused by the use or misuse of their product. If such an instance exists please enlighten me.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are you unable to understand the meaning of the term "Well Regulated" or are you unwilling?
LMFAO. You realize 2a was written to make sure people like you, those willing to twist the meaning of words in order to make some silly point or to vapidly control a population, are unable to do so. To put it in plain, uncluttered English, 2a means to have a well armed population so that the government is by the people and for the people.

Edit:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State..."

You do understand what the meaning of Free, and State, and security, and necessary, and being, and to and the, right?

Visit the militia acts of the early 1790's to see a little more. Basically, they are loosly defined as groups, with guns meant to keep the peace, normally for states. In the modern day, this clearly is a call to make sure the population, the people if you will, are armed so as to make sure enemies both foreign and domestic are kept at bay.

Get a grip man, you are getting sloppy and slow.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

I understand "Well Regulated" to you means different to me..."being necessary to the security of a free State" soooooooooo..................................

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

530RL

Reaction score
I understand "Well Regulated" to you means different to me..."being necessary to the security of a free State" soooooooooo..................................

i-support-the-2nd-amendment-so-you-can-defend-YOURSELF-against-me-meme-64031.jpg

Sandlord

Reaction score

here you go (it's not what most people think): from https://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

530RL

Reaction score
here you go (it's not what most people think): from https://www.constitution.org/cons/wellregu.htm

The phrase "well-regulated" was in common use long before 1789, and remained so for a century thereafter. It referred to the property of something being in proper working order. Something that was well-regulated was calibrated correctly, functioning as expected. Establishing government oversight of the people's arms was not only not the intent in using the phrase in the 2nd amendment, it was precisely to render the government powerless to do so that the founders wrote it.

So you would argue that people should be able to own any arm they so choose and such ownership shall not be infringed?

They should be allowed to carry any arm they choose into schools, at the Super Bowl, on planes and in no way, shape or form shall their right to keep and bear arms be infringed?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I don't watch TV but my some of my friends that do told me about this. This commercial is funded by he Sandy Hoaxters. Straight up anti gun propaganda. Sick psychopaths scaring the shit out of kids and parents like this is reprehensible. Skateboards, socks, phones and sneakers wont stop a shooter. A lead infusion by a security guard or an armed teacher would though. Subtle mind programming: You will always live in fear. You are helpless. You can not and will not fight back (certainly not with guns). And perhaps the most subtle and nefarious message, There WILL be more shootings. I guess they are privy to some kind of future knowledge?
It takes some seriously sick fucks to make mind programming like this and a sick ass media to put it out there.
Kill your TV.

Interesting perspective. While I am not familiar with the group that published that video, I am familiar with the context of its subject matter. NO I was not there, but YES I have read quite a bit of info on Sandy Hook. I don't need to say I was there to know it happened, just like I didn't need to be at Parkland or the concert in Vegas to know they happened.

As to the content, what about it do you not agree with? Or is it just the source?

I agree, the best defense in a gun fight is returning fire.

You view it as living in fear, I view it as starting a conversation about the reality of the world we live in. ABSOFUCKINGLOOTLY there will be another school shooting, just like there have been since Sandy Hook. Why not open that discussion (age appropriate audience of course) now and start preparing for it. You are actually projecting your view on life here which is kind of funny, because it appears you are actually trying to blame someone else for the same. You seem to see kids taking action as fear mongering. I see that as a way to give examples of exactly what to do if you are stuck in the next one.

They give examples of RUN, HIDE, and or FIGHT, which is pretty much spot on to what is taught to ALL audiences in regards to mass shootings. If you wanna get real technical about it, civilians are taught those concepts as a means to escape the threat, where police or other means of security, are trained in those concepts as a means of running towards the gun fire, hiding by using cover of concealment if possible, while returning gun fire, to stop the threat.

I'm not sure why you seem so upset here.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Interesting that we place armed guards in banks to protect our money.......and no one complains.....
It is a shame we do not value our children in the same manner...........

BTW....when it comes to values.......Does the Left favor aborting money from existence too,..... or just the children they now pretend to be saving?

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Are you unable to see the comma? Or are you unwilling.

In person in a state is a militia. These people are the militia that is to protect that state in case of federal abuse.

There is your militia.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Interesting perspective. While I am not familiar with the group that published that video, I am familiar with the context of its subject matter. NO I was not there, but YES I have read quite a bit of info on Sandy Hook. I don't need to say I was there to know it happened, just like I didn't need to be at Parkland or the concert in Vegas to know they happened.

As to the content, what about it do you not agree with? Or is it just the source?

I agree, the best defense in a gun fight is returning fire.

You view it as living in fear, I view it as starting a conversation about the reality of the world we live in. ABSOFUCKINGLOOTLY there will be another school shooting, just like there have been since Sandy Hook. Why not open that discussion (age appropriate audience of course) now and start preparing for it. You are actually projecting your view on life here which is kind of funny, because it appears you are actually trying to blame someone else for the same. You seem to see kids taking action as fear mongering. I see that as a way to give examples of exactly what to do if you are stuck in the next one.

They give examples of RUN, HIDE, and or FIGHT, which is pretty much spot on to what is taught to ALL audiences in regards to mass shootings. If you wanna get real technical about it, civilians are taught those concepts as a means to escape the threat, where police or other means of security, are trained in those concepts as a means of running towards the gun fire, hiding by using cover of concealment if possible, while returning gun fire, to stop the threat.

I'm not sure why you seem so upset here.
I"m sure the man can answer for himself.
My take is the left just wants to tie everyone's hands behind their backs in a self defense situation. I'm having none of that and if at some point it makes me a criminal. So be it.
Gun free zones are like fly traps vs. a fly swatter.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Interesting that we place armed guards in banks to protect our money.......and no one complains.....
It is a shame we do not value our children in the same manner...........

BTW....when it comes to values.......Does the Left favor aborting money from existence too,..... or just the children they now pretend to be saving?
As I said above, protect our most valuable assets, our kids, but no the fuckturds came up with gun free zones. And thwy call themselves the party of science AND say they have a heart.

More like heartless and devoid of scientific reason.

Democrats: Shit. For. Brains.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I"m sure the man can answer for himself.
My take is the left just wants to tie everyone's hands behind their backs in a self defense situation. I'm having none of that and if at some point it makes me a criminal. So be it.
Gun free zones are like fly traps vs. a fly swatter.

I take it as the left are a bunch of idiots that truly don't understand what self defense means. I'm not advocating for disarming people or supporting gun free zones. I just don't see all the uproar over educating kids as to the reality's of the world.

It's all about the context of the delivery, and I really don't see that video as bad. It is produced in a manner that kids will pay attention. I think it's far more about using that video as part of a presentation with actual discussion about self defense and all the other steps that can be taken. I actually commend them for showing trauma care in there, most videos don't.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I take it as the left are a bunch of idiots that truly don't understand what self defense means. I'm not advocating for disarming people or supporting gun free zones. I just don't see all the uproar over educating kids as to the reality's of the world.

It's all about the context of the delivery, and I really don't see that video as bad. It is produced in a manner that kids will pay attention. I think it's far more about using that video as part of a presentation with actual discussion about self defense and all the other steps that can be taken. I actually commend them for showing trauma care in there, most videos don't.
uh, the reality is who is likely educating most of the kids, most of the time. lefties, and their "reality" is nothing like ours, or the real world for that matter. (gun free zones, are real in what reality? just like prisons are drug free zones and we all know how real that reality is...)

I think what we want is parents teaching the reality of everyday life, and being present, and not letting the educators indoctrinate.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
uh, the reality is who is likely educating most of the kids, most of the time. lefties, and their "reality" is nothing like ours, or the real world for that matter. (gun free zones, are real in what reality? just like prisons are drug free zones and we all know how real that reality is...)

I think what we want is parents teaching the reality of everyday life, and being present, and not letting the educators indoctrinate.
I agree. That is why I talk about this stuff with my kids on the regular. Anybody that lets the schools be their kids soul source of education is an idiot.

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I agree. That is why I talk about this stuff with my kids on the regular. Anybody that lets the schools and/or churches be their kids sole source of education is an idiot.

Just a little fix there buddy....
Ray

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Thanks Squeezer. What a fucked up world we live in where the right won’t even honor the memory of child victims because they see it as a threat to their precious toys. Does anybody really think that was what the Founding Fathers intended?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Thanks Squeezer. What a fucked up world we live in where the right won’t even honor the memory of child victims because they see it as a threat to their precious toys. Does anybody really think that was what the Founding Fathers intended?
Men, Women and Children gave up their lives and everything they owned so you could post that what they did as inconsequential.
And you thank squeezer?
Pathetic at best.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Am I missing something about the video? I'm not seeing it as an anti-gun ad, but an ad talking about identifying potential loons capable of doing harm. The one at Sandy Hook used a gun. Others like Timothy McVea used a homemade bomb.....

The hoaxsters to me have gone beyond simple logic and indeed showed a degree of disrespect for the victims. Parents and survivors do not need this shit to go on. They know what was real by not having their loved ones alive and well. Until recently I had not a clue who Alex Jones even was and I still have never listened to one word from the man. My opinion of him is, he's a guy trying to make a buck off a tragedy and I will not be part of listening to his tripe.

Guns and devices are not the issue that needs fixing, it's how to ID and stop the loons.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I agree. That is why I talk about this stuff with my kids on the regular. Anybody that lets the schools be their kids soul source of education is an idiot.

Its painful to have to pay out the nose in taxes ostensibly for education, and then have the teachers unions transfer that wealth to advertising so they can hire legislators to bargain against. All the while, both sides operate together (collude) to brainwash, indoctrinate our kids.

kills me.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Manipulating a high percentage of the masses requires very little......:(

The actions of the left since 11-2016 prove this out.

On the plus side, the silent majority not easily fooled, will prevail;)

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
you and your ilk put kids into "gun free" zones, and then when a crazy person kills them you happily parade the victims around as a reason why guns kill. You are sick, twisted, and lack any moral reasoning abilities. you are the fucked up person, invading our world. you dont think. you just shit on the world, you are a fraud.

Good job, Fraudpa, you wiped your ass in public again. And then as usual, blew your nose with the shit stained toilet paper.