WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So Who’s up all Night?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Yesterday’s sunset:
E64D11F2-57BA-402E-8C5A-2FD24CD5DB0D.jpeg

We’re camped out in the Az desert, it’s 58f
with the RV windows open and nobody not a soul around for miles and miles.
Amazing starlit desert sky.

I’m servicing the equipment and placed a block of cheese just past the Floodlights reach to feed the Coyotes or Foxes, which ever shows up first. They smell and move on it pretty fast.

So who’s up all night?

$hot

To say what? :)
Reaction score
Unfortunately... and sober

Reactions: TPC

Rvrluvr

CLAMP ON RACING
Reaction score
Get up at 1:30-2 shower etc, Jump in truck, go to corona & get loaded Drive wherever they dispatch me and try to beat traffic. Show up early & chill out waiting for stupid people to sleep. Yep....thats my wonderful life
8C9D4F1B-BBE6-462B-BA14-9DC872009A92.jpeg

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Wake up at 3 didn’t go to the front of the house assholes broke into my truck fuck calif laws

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
This morning I was awake, but didn't get out of bed. My wife woke up around 1 to use the bathroom. She decided the comforter needs adjusting.

She hogs the blankets, then accuses me of "pushing" them onto her side. LOL. I tell that's like pushing a rope... please demonstrate how I can do that. She always replies: "I don't know how you do it, but you do!" Whatever.

So she stops by my side of the bed and pulls the blankets back to my side. Except this time she grabs my little toe by accident.... hard! I'm yelling WTF?!?!?! So now I'm awake... two or three hours lost. Bah. Tried to to get to sleep for an hour. Got up, had cereal. Perused Reddit, and finally nodded off.

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
This morning I was awake, but didn't get out of bed. My wife woke up around 1 to use the bathroom. She decided the comforter needs adjusting.

She hogs the blankets, then accuses me of "pushing" them onto her side. LOL. I tell that's like pushing a rope... please demonstrate how I can do that. She always replies: "I don't know how you do it, but you do!" Whatever.

So she stops by my side of the bed and pulls the blankets back to my side. Except this time she grabs my little toe by accident.... hard! I'm yelling WTF?!?!?! So now I'm awake... two or three hours lost. Bah. Tried to to get to sleep for an hour. Got up, had cereal. Perused Reddit, and finally nodded off.
So you did marry my wife’s sister ;(

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Saturday night, we were up all night. We had dinner at the Willows, my wife ended up with hives from something she ate. Wasn’t a lot of fun. Ended up sleeping all day Sunday as well. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk