WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

What if I say "extranjero ilegal" ?

getreal

Reaction score
20190929_135310.jpg

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
More bullshit, Looks like NYC is trying to keep up with SanFran. Censorship on this level is a very bad thing with zero positive results. It’s already backfiring but they just keep doubling down on the PC nonsense.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
looks like a tax revenue to me...

but it only comes into play if the person has assets to cover the fee...

do people realize why our founding Fathers left England for the Americas...

it wasn't for the Weather.....

WAKE THE F UP PEOPLE!!!!

A good start... remove Career Politicians...

some where along the way, they forgot who they are supposed to represent...

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Pretty sure that would be a violation of a citizen's 1st Amendment rights.

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
So where is the ACLU fighting for 1st amendment rights. Oh that’s right. They only sue on behalf of leftist causes ......... it’s unbelievable that we live in a time where this type of censorship is acceptable.

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I was just sitting here wondering how much derogatory way I can get for say $20.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
Shit at the ram game had to 300 plus hotdog venders 5 bucks a dog and la city business lic is coming due just asking do they need a business lic

mudpuppy

Reaction score
Shit at the ram game had to 300 plus hotdog venders 5 bucks a dog and la city business lic is coming due just asking do they need a business lic
Sentence structure not your strong suit?

530RL

Reaction score
But Dave, don't you know about the 14th amendment? You need to come down here more often and get "re-educated" by the P&G intellectuals. :rolleyes:

Dave and I are focused on the 21st. :)

Albert

Reaction score
Some people are fools and then they speak and confirm it. If this offends you , its you.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Street vending is not a crime now. LA is so smart, they will let people set up shop right outside an established business, and they don't want the cops doing anything about it. Someone should enlighten them to how much cash is exchanged at those little taco stands nightly (it's generally in the thousands... no shit) and then maybe they will wise up and bring back licensing, taxes, and actually allow the local cops to enforce those laws regarding blocking sidewalks, no business license, health and safety code violations, etc...