WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

No “pinchi” drivers license !!!

Spectra18

Reaction score
Wife works at a major corporate company, their truck shop manager who just got hired has “NO DRIVER LICENSE!” He just got hired , she’s trying to get his paper work in order, he keeps dodging the “question.” Finally the hiring manager tells her he doesn’t have one. AMERICA maaaaaaan if I pulled this shit I’d be hung. PS apparently he drives a bitchin pick up ( I want one too!)

Albert

Reaction score
Wife works at a major corporate company, their truck shop manager who just got hired has “NO DRIVER LICENSE!” He just got hired , she’s trying to get his paper work in order, he keeps dodging the “question.” Finally the hiring manager tells her he doesn’t have one. AMERICA maaaaaaan if I pulled this shit I’d be hung. PS apparently he drives a bitchin pick up ( I want one too!)

Better call Sal

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"Truck Shop Manager"...wouldn't a license be a prerequisite?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Does he keep the job after this?

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
We don’t need no stinking badges.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
He probably lives on this street:
Pinche Way.jpeg

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
Assuming he doesn’t need to drive for the position ?

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Wife works at a major corporate company, their truck shop manager who just got hired has “NO DRIVER LICENSE!” He just got hired , apparently he drives a bitchin pick up ( I want one too!)

If you want a truck like his get a Yob! :D

Maybe sign up for welfare ...under three different names of course. o_O

DaveC

Car-boat motors
Reaction score
Goes to show what you know. This is why you have 5 middle names.

Just use the each one interchangeably with yore last name and viola 3 different people.

:D

If you want a truck like his get a Yob! :D

Maybe sign up for welfare ...under three different names of course. o_O

sirbob

Reaction score
That company is accepting a TON of liability.

Especially now that they know he doesn't have a license, if he were to drive to any work related situation. He doesn't have to have one unless the job description states that he needs one but if he were to drive to a truck stop or do any errands for the company and has an accident or any other issues, the company would be hugely liable.

That's an awful lot of risk the hiring manager is accepting for the company - I have to assume the hiring mgr has the authority to risk the company assets in such a way. This guy must be a really good friend.

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Goes to show what you know. This is why you have 5 middle names.

Just use the each one interchangeably with yore last name and viola 3 different people.

:D

When you've got seven families living in the same house all of 'em collecting welfare under three different names, that's a lot of Dinero!

Last edited:

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Can't fire him now, it would be discrimination for not having a driver's license:rolleyes:

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
If the job description included needing a current drivers license, fire his ass. If not, it’s Cali, pay a dude with no drivers license to manage a fleet of trucks, lol.

I remember getting a job at a rigging company years ago with a class A CDL... I was the only motherfucker that didn’t have a DUI, so by default I became the main truck driver and equipment operator in my early 20’s. Work all day operating and then drive half the night back to the shop to pick up equipment and supplies. Easy money...