WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Do they inspect your boats...

HST4ME

Reaction score
They admit they're in Pyramid, they admit they're in Piru, they admit they're in the Forbay behind Castiac, they admit that Pyramid feeds all of these lakes and that the Forbay feeds Castiac but they won't admit they're in Castiac. They think everyone is a dumbass liberal in California and everyone will believe whatever they are told, but those of us that don't have our heads up our asses can connect the dots, I mean we learned how to do that in kindergarten.

Birds spread Quagas more than any boats do.

HST4ME

Reaction score
The lakes in Michigan are already infected. No reason for an inspection. :rolleyes:
Another major threat involves the fouling of native freshwater mussels. Since quaggas were discovered in Lake Michigan in 1998, plankton rings formed by the passage of storms have been eaten away by the quagga mussels, threatening the local ecosystem.[4]

Cut n paste Bobber. The only thing quaggers are in Fagifornia is a revenue stream...

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
When I get asked if I have an anchor I say no. Doubt they will ever climb in it

I wish I wouldve done that. Instead I tried to make it easy for them by taking the anchor out and putting it on the floor for easy access. While "inspecting" it they mustve dropped it and ripped a hole in the vinyl on my side panel. I didnt get out of the truck to watch them and found the damage when I got home. So upset...