WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

$600K each, nice apartments.

c_land

Reaction score
I’m glad my house didn’t get built with prevailing wage labor rates.

Also Proposition ass cream provides a substantial funding source for years to come:
A6EB5497-9F59-4ADA-B1C7-D8936858CCCB.jpeg

BE3F7331-EBDA-45B2-B169-1AEFE60E53D9.jpeg

Orange Juice

Reaction score
I'm glad that people that do absolutely nothing but leach off the system will live in a nicer place than me off my hard earned money :mad:. FUCK THIS STATE!!
$600k is getto living in California. :D

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Nothing like a little graft to make the democrats happy. California would be in much better shape if we would stop our politicians from stealing our money. Newsome should have been strung up when he didnt shut down the bullet train project. Now garcetti with his homeless housing that will probably come to about a quarter of what was advertised.

three years and not one unit finished? They throw up new apartment buildings in 3-6 months down in orange county.

JJK94

Reaction score
They found a perfect location in chatsworth because there aren't any in the north valley. Across the street from an elementary school and 7-11 and next store to an Arco. Proposed 7 story building with a roof top lounging area, in an area of single family homes. Not scheduled to be complete until 2023. When it doesn't work out for the homeless, The owner will have 53 units of luxury apartments built with HHH

Singleton

Reaction score
Read the article.
The consultants are the problem.

Prices rose dramatically because of higher-than-expected costs for items other than actual construction, such as consultants and financing. Those items comprise up to 40% of the cost of a project, the study found. By contrast, land acquisition costs averaged only 11% of the total costs.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Read the article.
The consultants are the problem.

Prices rose dramatically because of higher-than-expected costs for items other than actual construction, such as consultants and financing. Those items comprise up to 40% of the cost of a project, the study found. By contrast, land acquisition costs averaged only 11% of the total costs.

So you are saying state and local officials don’t know how to plan or budget for a project ...interesting!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'm glad that people that do absolutely nothing but leach off the system will live in a nicer place than me off my hard earned money :mad:. FUCK THIS STATE!!

Don’t worry, they’ll be “less nicer” very fast.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Wouldn’t it be cheaper to buy them all one way bus tickets to Seattle?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

“Cheaper”??
Bite your tongue mister!
“Cheaper” doesn’t line the pockets of the revenue stream!
Those drug addicts labeled “homeless” are the worlds greatest widget for politicians.

LuauLounge

Reaction score
Actually, San Francisco set up a program called Homeward Bound that provides one way travel to anywhere that you have friends, family or a support group. All verified that it exists for the person and they are required to check in. It has been over 50% successful.
I can come up a number of reasons why it’s not given any press.