WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Minnesota Rally 10/10/19

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Trump campaign threatens to sue Minneapolis over "phony" security bill for rally

R-uHmIIrGJL3b-SbdTzQ7tRicel6JwMRyY_dGiMXMjg.jpg

They caved...............................
LMAO 70's show .gif

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Trump is done... Over....He fucked around and did nothing about those after him and now they have won, he is done...He'll be lucky to serve out the one term, and never be re elected... DC Do Nothing (one term or less) Windbag...
Ray

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Calm down Ray, you are gonna have an coronary.
Thank you so much for your interest in my well being. Someone else said I had a sickness...I do, I have a sickness that Trump is going to lose and the sick part is no one else seems to be able to see it...
In Order: Palosi finally gives in to her cockass and tries to open an "Impeachment Inquiry" without the benefit of a FULL HOUSE VOTE. (This is supposedly before she has seen the transcript of the next thing), the "Phone Call". The dims use the call as evidence but the transcript blows that out of the water...Shithead Schif insists he has "evidence", which he does not, he LIES to his committee, the Congress, the American people as he embellishes the transcript. NOTHING is DONE.(.Flynn is a convicted felon for less, a fine ending to a GENERALS decades of service to his Country.).. Now we have a couple of Russian PAC money collectors bundling contributions illegally. Their lawyer is Trumps personal lawyer, Guillani....More ammo for the phony impeachment inquiry... (IMO, the Russians are a plant to frame Trump)... The corrupt FBI, the same corrupt FBI from 2014, 15, 16, 17...have been investigating these two since 2018 and TRUMP DIDN'T FUCKING EVEN KNOW IT.. They work for HIM, and they're still trying to discredit him and get him out of office and they are going to succeed because he won't ACT...
I AM sick because Trump won't even look like he wants to win... He has done nothing to expose the "I'm above the common man's law" DC crowd and he has let them run roughshod all over his chances of winning in 2020. He will lose in 2020....There are so many things the DOJ could do, but Barr won't... Indict one or two, and the rest will scatter like roaches when the light come on..But NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, TRUMP WILL LOSE IN 2020... Yes, I'm sick... I'm sick because all the good things Trump has done will be gone by Feb. 2021 when the dimbulb President erases them...
OPEN YOUR EYES....Unless something drastic happens real soon, it is over...
Ray

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your interest in my well being. Someone else said I had a sickness...I do, I have a sickness that Trump is going to lose and the sick part is no one else seems to be able to see it...
In Order: Palosi finally gives in to her cockass and tries to open an "Impeachment Inquiry" without the benefit of a FULL HOUSE VOTE. (This is supposedly before she has seen the transcript of the next thing), the "Phone Call". The dims use the call as evidence but the transcript blows that out of the water...Shithead Schif insists he has "evidence", which he does not, he LIES to his committee, the Congress, the American people as he embellishes the transcript. NOTHING is DONE.(.Flynn is a convicted felon for less, a fine ending to a GENERALS decades of service to his Country.).. Now we have a couple of Russian PAC money collectors bundling contributions illegally. Their lawyer is Trumps personal lawyer, Guillani....More ammo for the phony impeachment inquiry... (IMO, the Russians are a plant to frame Trump)... The corrupt FBI, the same corrupt FBI from 2014, 15, 16, 17...have been investigating these two since 2018 and TRUMP DIDN'T FUCKING EVEN KNOW IT.. They work for HIM, and they're still trying to discredit him and get him out of office and they are going to succeed because he won't ACT...
I AM sick because Trump won't even look like he wants to win... He has done nothing to expose the "I'm above the common man's law" DC crowd and he has let them run roughshod all over his chances of winning in 2020. He will lose in 2020....There are so many things the DOJ could do, but Barr won't... Indict one or two, and the rest will scatter like roaches when the light come on..But NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE, TRUMP WILL LOSE IN 2020... Yes, I'm sick... I'm sick because all the good things Trump has done will be gone by Feb. 2021 when the dimbulb President erases them...
Ray

Do they really work for him?

NO ONE in DC works for him.
He is the outsider, remember?
The ONLY goal of every DC entrenched politician and staff is remove Trump.
Do you ever stop to wonder WHY he doesn’t know certain things?

Frankly, I’m surprised he is still alive...seriously.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Ray

If he is alive and not convicted by the senate, he will win in 2020.

Trump is actually beating Obama in approval at this point in his presidency by a couple points, at worst they are even.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Do they really work for him?

NO ONE in DC works for him.
He is the outsider, remember?
The ONLY goal of every DC entrenched politician and staff is remove Trump.
Do you ever stop to wonder WHY he doesn’t know certain things?

Frankly, I’m surprised he is still alive...seriously.

He can count the number of DC people he can trust on one hand.......the more they hate him only demonstrates that he must be doing something right .......and the more I support him! I never thought I would ever use someone's "hate" as a barometer for measuring success! :D

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He can count the number of DC people he can trust on one hand.......the more they hate him only demonstrates that he must be doing something right .......and the more I support him!

I understand Rays frustration.
Even those he thinks he can trust today will turn into sharks the second they smell blood in the water.
That’s why he’s had “turnover”.
He hires them, they have good intentions, then they get “briefed” on their task by those in power, and they work against him.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Minneapolis Minnesota Trump Rally
Minimum 100,000 voters inside & outside enjoying themselves, that probably a conservative count.Seriously,you fucked up haters are totally irrelevant.No wonder you have nothing to contribute here except your constant useless rerun bullshit. :)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MINNEAPOLIS MINNESOTA
MINNEAPOLIS (WCCO) – Lt. Bob Kroll, the head of the Minneapolis police union, took the stage prior to President Donald Trump at a downtown rally Thursday night, praising the president for standing behind law enforcement.
“The mayor said the President wasn’t welcome but the Police Federation of Minneapolis begs to differ,” Kroll told the rally crowd.

500bbc

Reaction score
Minneapolis Minnesota Trump Rally
Minimum 100,000 voters inside & outside enjoying themselves, that probably a conservative count.Seriously,you fucked up haters are totally irrelevant.No wonder you have nothing to contribute here except your constant useless rerun bullshit. :)
??? Liawatha got 22 lesbians and a mentally ill tranny. Trump cant compete with that.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Seems NO HOUSE VOTE TOMORROW
“The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is Joe Biden, according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.”

“Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So while we're throwing out rumors, I heard the whistleblower is Ivanka Trump.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "Hunter, you're a loser. Why did you get $1.5 billion, Hunter? And your father was never considered smart. He was never considered a good senator. He was only a good vice president because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass."

183F6109-4F7F-48CF-880E-8EE6240307B4.gif

9A84111C-5A4D-4791-8854-BE3539EC5764.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
PRESIDENT TRUMP: "Hunter, you're a loser. Why did you get $1.5 billion, Hunter? And your father was never considered smart. He was never considered a good senator. He was only a good vice president because he understood how to kiss Barack Obama's ass."

View attachment 806009

View attachment 806011

That was stellar.
Did you see the fucking snowflake get punched in the face after he tried to steal a MAGA hat off of a guy?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Paid Protesters.Actually a good presentation and warning of how Fucked up and disturbed the far left has become.Really all not even far left,many claim to be nothing or not really care.The worst is yet to come.Good people have limits.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

View attachment 806009

View attachment 806011
I haven't laughed that hard in 5 years, in fact I was watching it recorded late last night and thought I'd wake up the wife. Calls em' like he sees them! So un-presidential, who gives a FUCK!!!:D:D

brgrcru

Reaction score
I haven't laughed that hard in 5 years, in fact I was watching it recorded late last night and thought I'd wake up the wife. Calls em' like he sees them! So un-presidential, who gives a FUCK!!!:D:D

like has been said so many times
"Best election Ever"
just for the shit talking. its about time, someone calls there corrupt asses out. just fantastic:)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Crazy seeing these pictures of packed house at his events. Wonder how his opponents are doing. Don't see much in the media about them at packed rally's which is kind of surprising considering that all they talk about is how much everyone hates Trump.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
That was stellar.
Did you see the fucking snowflake get punched in the face after he tried to steal a MAGA hat off of a guy?

No, but I saw the faggot with his nails painted get the boot. hahaha GTFO trannies

500bbc

Reaction score
Where can we see this. I love it when a libby gets wacked!!
It was on FOX news when the primitives were trying to riot and assault Trump supporters outside after the rally.

SixD9R

Reaction score
That was stellar.
I didn’t see that unfortunately but if anyone has a video link I would be very grateful. Mess with the bull you just might get the horn.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Crazy seeing these pictures of packed house at his events. Wonder how his opponents are doing. Don't see much in the media about them at packed rally's which is kind of surprising considering that all they talk about is how much everyone hates Trump.

President Trump did it again tonight Lake Charles,Louisiana.Packed auditorium,overflow crowd outside with Big Screens.This guy gets more accomplished by accident than Uncle Joe everyday.
Louisiana has Govenor Election Tomorrow Saturday 10/12. Democrat Gov right now.Will Be interesting.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Governor Election in Louisiana today Saturday 10/12/19.Going to be interesting.Democrat Gov right now.