WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Iran strike in 3...2....

Dalton

Reaction score
See Above

Would you send your father/brother/son to die over this?

-Yes

By the precision of the bomb hits they either have the tech now or are not responsible for the attack.

-They do have some surprising technology and they would only have more after raiding whatever stuff we have sold SA.

No more (Or less) likely for Iranian oil profits to fund anti US sentiment than KSA oil profits...

-were talking about a few thousand people out of all of SA supporting terrorism VS an entire nation openly holding anti US parades.

I thought President Obama already gave them access to nuclear tech and Trump took it away. WTF

-do you think they would not pursue nuclear weapons in the event they beat SA in a war?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalton

Reaction score
I didn't/don't... I asked what MATTERS other than oil prices.

If we engage on any level with Iran Americans are going to die because of it. Just looking for reasons that are worth trading American lives for.

And for the record I would turn the entire KSA into a sheet of glass and drill through that glass for oil before sending one 18 year old American to their death defending the House of Saud

How many Americans are going to die if we let them defeat SA?

In the event of their defeat- world powers could potentially be rearranged

Last edited:

racered

Reaction score
Orthogonality
Description
In mathematics, orthogonality is the generalization of the notion of perpendicularity to the linear algebra of bilinear forms. Two elements u and v of a vector space with bilinear form B are orthogonal when B = 0. Depending on the bilinear form, the vector space may contain nonzero self-orthogonal vectors. Wikipedia
!!
sheet of glass..noted..

squeezer

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you on sending Americans to die for the Saudi's. BUT..you and I both know those missiles were fired directly at American diplomacy. This rouge regime is slowly ratcheting up the attacks. If you think they are not planning on further attack on American/Israeli interests and targets, you'd be naive.

Agreed, but a few things to consider. First if an adversary is trying to elicit a certain response through an attack and you make that exact response the attack was successful. The 9/11 attackers were 5000% successful because we over reacted to the attack. When this country goes bankrupt it will be because of the cost of the wars in the ME not because we feed some people who are hungry. If Iran wants an attack then we should NOT give them one. Next, the KSA is a brutal dictatorship with a human rights record that is as bad, and in some ways worse than Iran. Picking sides in this battle on moral grounds is stupid. Taking a national security stance is not much better based on Saudi's past acts and current positions. Israel is the wild card, and one that we should all hope doesnt get played. They will retaliate with extreme prejudice and the US would be pulled in immediately.

One can actually make a case for letting the KSA and Iran enter into a long drawn out battle as it keeps them from fucking around with anybody else... Except for that pesky oil price problem!

squeezer

Reaction score
Orthogonality
Description
In mathematics, orthogonality is the generalization of the notion of perpendicularity to the linear algebra of bilinear forms. Two elements u and v of a vector space with bilinear form B are orthogonal when B = 0. Depending on the bilinear form, the vector space may contain nonzero self-orthogonal vectors. Wikipedia
!!
sheet of glass..noted..

fo·cal plane
/ˈfōkəl plān/
noun
noun: focal plane; plural noun: focal planes
the plane through the focus perpendicular to the axis of a mirror or lens.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Iran has been enriching uranium since the 1980s. Their first reactor went online in 1967 and they have had weapons grade uranium since the 90s. They stopped enriiching uranium and started signing agreements after they had enough to build dozens of nuclear weapons. They even let inspectors into their secret underground enrichment facility in 2009. After this sanctions came hard and heavy and the program went back underground. New agreements were signed and sanctions eased.

It wasn't until 2017 when they started testing missles that the sanctions started up again.

They have nuclear warheads and are working on delivery systems.

Any war with Iran will turn into a nuclear war. The missles will be aimed at isreal.

Russia and China depend on Iran for oil. They will back their Ally and will fight to protect their oil and natural gas supplies. A new natural gas pipeline was just built from Iran to China. Iran has the largest natural gas reserves in the world.

This could quickly become a global conflict with a nuclear power which preaches hate against our country. I do not enjoy the prospect of war with Iran.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Iran has 3 Russian built kilo submarines and some they have built themselves. The kilos are diesel electric and are damn quiet at under 5 knots. A kilo operating on battery power can sit and wait for the carrier to come to them. Place three of them on the bottom of the straight and wait. Losing a carrier would be devistating losing two would seriously affect our ability to fight a war with Iran.

The first prelude to war will be a strategic strike on bandar Abbas where the kilos are docked. The us will take out those subs before moving a major strike force into the straight.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Iran has 3 Russian built kilo submarines and some they have built themselves. The kilos are diesel electric and are damn quiet at under 5 knots. A kilo operating on battery power can sit and wait for the carrier to come to them. Place three of them on the bottom of the straight and wait. Losing a carrier would be devistating losing two would seriously affect our ability to fight a war with Iran.

The first prelude to war will be a strategic strike on bandar Abbas where the kilos are docked. The us will take out those subs before moving a major strike force into the straight.

Lol

Havalife

Reaction score
It looks like the $150,000,000,000.00 that Obama gave them is running out. Iran has hated us since I can remember, Saudi has no real army. We need to patrol the Stait of Hormuz, keep some more sanctions hitting Iran, but that is all for this action.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

Xring01

Reaction score

I was a submariner...
Followed the first Kilo that Iran bought into Iranian waters...
Trust me.. we have all the intel on those boats... every sound signature, how many times its left port in the last 20 years. How many days it was under way, what ports it may have visited. Dayys under repair, upgrades, etc, etc,etc...

Kilo is an piece of shit.. and can only submerge limited time,,, then it has to surface to recharge the batterys.. thats done on the surface, with a loud diesel engine...which means its an easy target... and it has to stay very close to home ports, becuase it breaks frequently due to its age and lack of maintenance... any battery sub is a concern, but not a threat to our US Subs...China has some decent subs.. but this is Iran..

American carriers do not travel with out american subs...

Think long and hard about the likely outcome of a US Nuke sub, versus a WWII era piece of shit sub...

All I can say, its not a fair fight.... one Mark 48 torpedo solve that problem...

Truly think about who has the best sub Technology... think about latest and greatest sonar, against WWII tech...

Now lets consider torpedo tech?... humm think we have an advantage?

What about the quality of the training on the subs... think its close??? I beg to differ

IT WILL NOT BE A FAIR FIGHT.
It will be target practice...
it will be over immediately...

Iran would be stupid to put there subs in that position, I truly believe they will be tied to the dock, when we show up...

Last edited:

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I was a submariner...
Trust me.. we have all the intel on those boats... every sound signature, how many times its left port in the last 20 years. How many days it was under way, what ports it may have visited. Dayys under repair, upgrades, etc, etc,etc...

Kilo is an piece of shit.. and can only submerge limited time,,, then it has to surface to recharge the batterys.. thats done on the surface, with a loud diesel engine...which means its an easy target... and it has to stay very close to home ports, becuase it breaks frequently due to its age and lack of maintenance... any battery sub is a concern, but not a threat to our US Subs...China has some decent subs.. but this is Iran..

Think long and hard about the likely outcome of a US Nuke sub, versus a WWII era piece of shit sub...

All I can say, its not a fair fight.... one Mark 48 torpedo solve that problem...

Truly think about who has the best sub Technology... think about latest and greatest sonar, against WWII tech...

What about the quality of the training on the subs... think its close??? I beg to differ

Iran would be stupid to put there subs in that position, I truly believe they will be tied to the dock, when we show up...

The kilo is cold war tech not wwii tech. while the nuclear subs are much better for a blue water navy like the us a diesel electric fleet should not be underestimated in defense of their home waters where they can quietly hide. A well maintained fleet of diesel electruc boats strategically placed in advance can be just as dangerous as a big nuclear boat. The iranian fleet sounds like they are not well maintained which is a good thing.

Thank you for your service!

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Kilo is a rusted chunk of shit. Now if you said they had some Dutch or German electric subs then we could have an issue but not with ex soviet hunks oh shit

The biggest threat Iran has is to disable a ship in the narrowest portion of the straight and slow or stop shipping until it’s moved. Mines are their best weapons for that followed by silkworms and other anti ship cruise missiles.

The easy fix for the USN is to not pass the straight when the war starts and kill everything from distance until it’s safe.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I'd like to hear from Shintoo and get his take on how the Iranian people will react to any open war. Too many good people that will be in danger.

If we were to get involved, wipe put all military and weapons facilities is the only realistic solution to not harm civilians who just want rid of the mullahs.

Sanctions will harm the people. But that also will cause enough unrest that a revolution is inevitable. And that means the people will again be harmed in high numbers. It could be time for that to happen regardless as the people have to do what they should have done when the Shah was ousted. Either way it's a no win for civilian deaths. But I don't want the US to ever send ground troupes and put our folks in jeopardy.

The solution is to kill the mullahs and free the nation from their grip. That must come from within......So many parts to this major mess that has been going on for decades and longer.

spectras only

Reaction score
Iran has been enriching uranium since the 1980s. Their first reactor went online in 1967 and they have had weapons grade uranium since the 90s.

Russia and China depend on Iran for oil. They will back their Ally and will fight to protect their oil and natural gas supplies. A new natural gas pipeline was just built from Iran to China. Iran has the largest natural gas reserves in the world.
Correction,
Russia
The world's biggest natural gas reserves. Nearly 80% of the world's total proven natural gas reserves are located in ten countries. Russia tops the list, holding about a quarter of world's total gas reserves, followed by Iran and Qatar in the Middle East.
However, I'm sure Russia buys natural gas cheaper from Iran than what they sell their own natural gas [ Gazprom ] throughout Europe.;)
Reserves and production are two different scenarios as it shows in this list
23px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png
United States North America 766,200 2015 est.
23px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png
Russia Eurasia 635,500 2015 est.
23px-Flag_of_Iran.svg.png
Iran Asia 184,800 2015 est.
23px-Flag_of_Qatar.svg.png
Qatar Asia 188,000 2017 est.
23px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png
Canada North America 149,900 2015 est.

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Lol.. gee I dunno. Why would a country that is the number one supporter of terrorism globally, getting their hands on one of the richest oil supplies in the world matter.

Somewhere in between the death to America chants you might put it together?

Are you serious??
snip'

The solution is to kill the mullahs and free the nation from their grip. That must come from within......So many parts to this major mess that has been going on for decades and longer.

OT, You are old enough to remember the US hostilities against the peace loving people of Vietnam. That conflict changed a lot of things about the US and indeed the entire world. We lost that conflict by thinking we could fight our way to regional peace and prosperity. Change in Vietnam didn't happen until they embraced commerce... A concept that they are doing great with.

Shintoo made a comment in another thread that the people of Iran are tired of the BS and would love to live their lives. I have never been there but everything suggests that the real Iran, prior to the US messing with it was the most progressive in the entire ME.

Instead of killing first and asking questions later lets lift all sanctions immediately on everything except weapons and military technology. Give the normal Iranians a reason to toss the Mullahs out instead of fight to defend them.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
OT, You are old enough to remember the US hostilities against the peace loving people of Vietnam. That conflict changed a lot of things about the US and indeed the entire world. We lost that conflict by thinking we could fight our way to regional peace and prosperity. Change in Vietnam didn't happen until they embraced commerce... A concept that they are doing great with.

Shintoo made a comment in another thread that the people of Iran are tired of the BS and would love to live their lives. I have never been there but everything suggests that the real Iran, prior to the US messing with it was the most progressive in the entire ME.

Instead of killing first and asking questions later lets lift all sanctions immediately on everything except weapons and military technology. Give the normal Iranians a reason to toss the Mullahs out instead of fight to defend them.
Shin is correct. The people are tired of it, and I hope things change. Lots of good people over there.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Shin is correct. The people are tired of it, and I hope things change. Lots of good people over there.

You mean lots of good people that stood by the sidelines since 1979 and were ok with taking hostages. Ok with acts of terror. Ok with being the regional bully.

People have had their chance to change things internally and they have done jack shit.

We need a 100% naval blockage of Iran and tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves if they don’t like it.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Honestly fuck the Saudis, and as for them paying us to fight their war, what is the actual price of an American soldier? Since when is our military for hire? I totally disagree with us getting involved.

Iran has a population of 81 million. We arent rolling through there in “a few weeks.”

Xring01

Reaction score
The kilo is cold war tech not wwii tech. while the nuclear subs are much better for a blue water navy like the us a diesel electric fleet should not be underestimated in defense of their home waters where they can quietly hide. A well maintained fleet of diesel electruc boats strategically placed in advance can be just as dangerous as a big nuclear boat. The iranian fleet sounds like they are not well maintained which is a good thing.

Thank you for your service!

If the batterys are brand new... and they conserve there power consumption, they may be able to stay submerged for 16 hours... Guess what happens next... They must surface that boat, they must start up a big loud noisey diesel motor, that operates a generator, which charges the batterys again. To fully charge those batterys again, they remain on the surface for 8 or more hours.... with Black smoke pouring out of them...

Which makes them extremely easy to see, and attack if necessary...

Please explain how they are going to hide????

Our drones will spot em on the surface, and they will be dealt with, prior to any of our ships being within there weapons range...

If I drones dont get them... Our Subs will make quick quick work out of em...

Now they can get lucky....
if they hear our torpedo in teh water coming out them, then they can “snap shot” a torpedo that may or may not find our Sub.... assuming its within the Iran Torpedos range..., as a fyi, our weapons range is most likely 2x theres..

As you can see, the odds are highly stacked in our favor, odds of our success are in the 98% range I would guess. The only chance there boat would have, would be snap shot. If our sub captain is smart, he gets to the outer edge of our torpedos distance to the target, when he fires... If he does that, our odds of success are 100%...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Honestly fuck the Saudis, and as for them paying us to fight their war, what is the actual price of an American soldier? Since when is our military for hire? I totally disagree with us getting involved.

Iran has a population of 81 million. We arent rolling through there in “a few weeks.”

If you look at this through the lens of Game Theory, it leads to high probability this attack WAS NOT done by Iran. (I'm not saying that is or isn't fact, just from probability standpoint). Iran has everything to lose and nothing to gain by doing this.

Do you also know that just 2 or 3 days before this attack a large group of bankers met in Dubai to discuss valuation plans for Aramco's IPO:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...scend-on-dubai-ritz-as-aramco-ipo-work-starts

Does everyone remember when Assad supposedly gassed his own people,right as ISIS was basically on the ropes and done, and everyone was like "Why the fuck would you do that now"? When Assad had everything to lose and nothing to gain by doing so. The world's western media ran for weeks with these horrific images and stories of the White Helmets helping the victims.

Does anyone remember seeing anything about a year later when 40 members of the 'White Helmets' admitted to a UN panel that they had staged the attacks themselves to get world support for the overthrow of Assad, and they were also harvesting people's organs and selling them.... No joke. Oh you don't remember seeing any of that on NBC, or CNN, or anywhere major? Weird isn't it.....

https://archive.vn/F7aMK

BONER

Reaction score
No War. No Strikes. Just more Taxes and Tariffs...... LMAO

Sandlord

Reaction score
The Saudis should buy more weapons, and a better defense system. probably from us.
We could also sell them some intel.

Old Texan

Reaction score

There is a difference between Iran and Viet Nam. Iran is basically held hostage by radical islam from within. The radicals are Iranian and wish to control the population itself. Viet Nam was held hostage by the French. The French interest was from a colonial standpoint and strictly to control resources, caring little about the population except as subjects to exploit. The French faced no sanctions to be in control. Rebellion from within required an ally and the US made a huge mistake by not challenging the French hold and seeking a relaxation on their colonialism. Hồ Chí Minh wanted help and the US was his first choice. Kennedy backed down from DeGaulle which opened the door for the Chinese as next up, and to bring a communist take over about. Since HCM was already schooled in the communist way, this made sense. His folly was to not realize he was bringing a far rougher occupier in that he was fighting to remove

The whole premise of entry into that war was to stop communism. The simplest way to have done it was to pressure the French to back off. Kennedy failed and the rest is a sad historical disaster. We left HCM with no alternative but to seek outside help in any form to remove the French.

As for Iran, if sanctions are lifted, the mullahs will only strengthen their grip. Resources will be used not for the people, but to strengthen the radical hold. The people will never be able to mount a successful revolution until the mullahs are weakened and neutralized. That's the difference and why change from within can only happen with outside help to equalize things from within.

The US made a mess of VN by not seeing how colonialism was the issue and the war could have been avoided by simply standing up to the French, our ally in world affairs. Use diplomacy with the French to win freedoms for the VN people. In Iran we have no allies among the mullahs and only centuries of hate and distrust of the west. The mullahs are Iranian and not colonial occupiers making a huge difference of this situation.

We need to help the people, yet in some way that isn't openly meddling in a sovereign nation's internal affairs. So how we do that is the big question. I damned sure hope we stay out of another ME war, but someone in the ME seems to want us to attack. And agree with me or not, I don't think Trump is going to fall for being drug into this mess militarily. I think he's seen enough of how we got pulled into Afghan and Iraq and how we fucked up VN. He'll find a tactic. But how it brings the mullah's down is going to be the interesting and highly dangerous part.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
There is a difference between Iran and Viet Nam. Iran is basically held hostage by radical islam from within. The radicals are Iranian and wish to control the population itself. Viet Nam was held hostage by the French. The French interest was from a colonial standpoint and strictly to control resources, caring little about the population except as subjects to exploit. The French faced no sanctions to be in control. Rebellion from within required an ally and the US made a huge mistake by not challenging the French hold and seeking a relaxation on their colonialism. Hồ Chí Minh wanted help and the US was his first choice. Kennedy backed down from DeGaulle which opened the door for the Chinese as next up, and to bring a communist take over about.

The whole premise of entry into that war was to stop communism. The simplest way to have done it was to pressure the French to back off. Kennedy failed and the rest is a sad historical disaster. We left HCH with no alternative but to seek outside help in any form to remove the French.

As for Iran, if sanctions are lifted, the mullahs will only strengthen their grip. Resources will be used not for the people, but to strengthen the radical hold. The people will never be able to mount a successful revolution until the mullahs are weakened and neutralized. That's the difference and why change from within can only happen with outside help to equalize things from within.

The US made a mess of VN by not seeing how colonialism was the issue and the war could have been avoided by simply standing up to the French, our ally in world affairs. Use diplomacy with the French to win freedoms for the VN people. In Iran we have no allies among the mullahs and only centuries of hate and distrust of the west. The mullahs are Iranian and not colonial occupiers making a huge difference of this situation.

We need to help the people, yet in some way that isn't openly meddling in a sovereign nation's internal affairs. So how we do that is the big question. I damned sure hope we stay out of another ME war, but someone in the ME seems to want us to attack. And agree with me or not, I don't think Trump is going to fall for being drug into this mess militarily. I think he's seen enough of how we got pulled into Afghan and Iraq and how we fucked up VN. He'll find a tactic. But how it brings the mullah's down is going to be the interesting and highly dangerous part.

Thank you for this.
Great post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HCP3

Reaction score
If the batterys are brand new... and they conserve there power consumption, they may be able to stay submerged for 16 hours... Guess what happens next... They must surface that boat, they must start up a big loud noisey diesel motor, that operates a generator, which charges the batterys again. To fully charge those batterys again, they remain on the surface for 8 or more hours.... with Black smoke pouring out of them...

Our drones will spot em on the surface, and they will be dealt with, prior to any of our ships being within there weapons range...

if they hear our torpedo in teh water coming out them, then they can “snap shot” a torpedo that may or may not find our Sub.... assuming its within the Iran Torpedos range..., as a fyi, our weapons range is most likely 2x theres..

As you can see, the odds are highly stacked in our favor, odds of our success are in the 98% range I would guess. The only chance there boat would have, would be snap shot. If our sub captain is smart, he gets to the outer edge of our torpedos distance to the target, when he fires... If he does that, our odds of success are 100%...

Most people do not recognize the strength of the U.S. Navy like you do. It is astonishing when you do a side by side comparison to other country's navys. Thank you for your service.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
You mean lots of good people that stood by the sidelines since 1979 and were ok with taking hostages. Ok with acts of terror. Ok with being the regional bully.

People have had their chance to change things internally and they have done jack shit.

We need a 100% naval blockage of Iran and tell the Chinese to go fuck themselves if they don’t like it.
No, not those people, because no matter how much you want to believe it, and how much easier it makes it to paint an entire population as the enemy, the reality is the vast vast vast majority of those people are not radical terrorists. I don’t know if you know what happens when a group of people without guns goes up against a group that is willing and able to use their guns, but the “Why don’t they just overthrow their government” argument doesn’t work. They don’t have the tools.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score

The newer kilo can stay submerged for two weeks without running the diesels. The Iranians sound like they are having battery issues though so your 16 hour mark is probably pretty accurate. Latest news is that they have turned to India for help in extending the battery life of their subs as India operates their kilos in the same warm weather environments.

Thee is a reason why diesel electrics are still used by dozens of countries. They are damn near impossible to detect running on their batteries. Countless war games have shown that they cannot be detected.

This sub sank the USS Ronald Regan our newest carrier multiple times in war games over a two year period.

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/b...royed-us-navy-aircraft-carrier-war-game-49997

The Indian Navy also is rumored to have "sunk" an older 688i in a war game in the bay of Bengal using a kilo.

If we had to worry about protecting our shores we would use diesel electrics too.

All of that said the new Virginia class is bad ass.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Not necessarily good even then. But better than the British. It was rather new then

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Of course it was new in 1776, Because We invented it, G Warfare was "Made in the USA", It was more than good and it worked against a larger, well trained, better supplied and more experienced army. USA!

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
No, not those people, because no matter how much you want to believe it, and how much easier it makes it to paint an entire population as the enemy, the reality is the vast vast vast majority of those people are not radical terrorists. I don’t know if you know what happens when a group of people without guns goes up against a group that is willing and able to use their guns, but the “Why don’t they just overthrow their government” argument doesn’t work. They don’t have the tools.

And yet we bombed Japan with a nuke. If you want to spill blood then go all in. This limited war bullshit is for cucks.

Xring01

Reaction score
I got an office day this week... needed it... uggg.

Watching news (in the background) with Trump and Prime Minister of Australia...

My gut instincts are telling me that Trump has assembled a Coalition of Countries that support stopping Irans Aggression.... Australia, Saudi, Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Isreal and several others are on board... I am impressed with Trumps patience on this. He rarely impress's me.
Might be the most presidential acts he has done to date.

The fact that China and Russia have been relatively silent... means Iran is on there own.. probably about to get calibrated.

I am not sure whats going to happen, but I think a Measured Response is coming pretty soon.... probably this weekend.

Markets will not be to happy about it monday am... expect volatility... Oil Up, rest down...

Dalton

Reaction score
Adjustments.JPG

Let’s see....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I was a submariner...

Agreed on all points..

But a reminder of arrogance is when a WW2 era raider shot down a stealth with minimal modifications from an electrician. (If I remember right anyways) Lol.

Dalton

Reaction score
Agreed on all points..

But a reminder of arrogance is when a WW2 era raider shot down a stealth with minimal modifications from an electrician. (If I remember right anyways) Lol.

The f117 over yugo?

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Everything else we've attempted in this region has gone so well, let's jump in again. Hate to say it, but Iran is doing a good job of an unconventional and hard-to-counter strategy of showing the world how they can affect the economy. Asymmetrical warfare - how smaller forces, such as guerillas, or drones, possess advantages over huge standing armies or multi-million dollar fighter jets.

Side note...Iran is in Yemen simply because the Saudi's have been constructing a pipeline to get their oil to a new port in the Red Sea to avoid Iran's pinch point in the Persian Gulf. Yemen gives Iran a new strategic position and exactly why the Saudi's are fully engaged there.

Dalton

Reaction score
Adjustments.JPG

US- you can’t run your country like a shitty LA body shop

Iran- watch this

Edit- I’ve just read it was empty when captured. But it wouldn’t surprise me!

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

1999 over Serbia. I remember watching an interview with the guy that modified the radar system of the surface to air missile system that allowed it to easily track and shoot down stealth technology at the time.

It was an old junk system that nobody thought was even a threat to the stealth bombers

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
1999 over Serbia. I remember watching an interview with the guy that modified the radar system of the surface to air missile system that allowed it to easily track and shoot down stealth technology at the time.

It was an old junk system that nobody thought was even a threat to the stealth bombers

Well not quite. The Chinese gave tracking info to the Serbs they collected via alternative tracking methods to radar that they collected in their Serbian embassy.

The dumb part was the nato euro general in command ordered all f-117 flights to always fly the same waypoints. So the Chinese forwarded that info along with a honey trap spy via the Russians on a nato officer to validate the waypoints to the Serbs. So they basically just had to shoot the missile in the vicinity and use a timed fuse to explode which it did.

Stealth isn’t invisible. It’s low observable. If you know where to look and when it creates what happened

It also happens that older radar systems were very long wave lengths that help detect certain LO airframes like the f117s

Now knowing this it makes a lot more sense why “we accidentally bombed” the Chinese embassy afterwards

The Russians run a new style long wavelength radar that is claimed to detect stealth. But the reality is they have no idea because every f22 and f35 runs radar reflectors in the Middle East to be seen on radar so they can’t study the signals

Dalton

Reaction score
Huge equipment losses for Saudi today, and a mysterious train station fire. Many vehicles destroyed by houthis/iran, the people (hundreds) operating the vehicles are captured. They do not look like soldiers to me, more like a ragtag group that was offered money to hold ak47’s and drive mraps

https://twitter.com/natsecjeff/status/1178294977895522304?s=21

Last edited:

Dalton

Reaction score
Adjustments.JPG

Who did it?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
All sorts of disturbing things happening.. :(. We will be at war again soon I’m sure.

d4l

Reaction score
Word!
Level it with the ground.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Just let us send back some of the cowards coming out of there first.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Dalton

Reaction score
lots of rumors right now including-
it was just an accident onboard the ship
Israeli military attacked it from a boat or base in Africa

Old Texan

Reaction score
lots of rumors right now including-
it was just an accident onboard the ship
Israeli military attacked it from a boat or base in Africa
If it's still floating, it wasn't the Israelies…..;)

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
Iranians first claimed it was hit by two missiles. Now they are walking that back and denying anything. Ship is cruising at 10 kts currently.