WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Media and Fires.........

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
So im watching Channel 11, and they have somebody reporting live from an evacuation zone. The reporter is dressed like a firefighter (minus the helmet). He's standing in front of a burning home and hosing it off with a garden hose. Neighbors are running up to him screaming for help, and keeps having to tell them "im not a firefighter....sorry". How about you stay the hell out of evacuation zones so people dont mistake you for a fire fighter?

Every time there's wind there is guaranteed to be a fire now days. It didn't used to be that way.
What the hell is going on? Arsonists just waiting for that "red flag warning" to be broadcast......

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
someone from KTLA5 was doing that yesterday in the calimesa fire.

So im watching Channel 11, and they have somebody reporting live from an evacuation zone. The reporter is dressed like a firefighter (minus the helmet). He's standing in front of a burning home and hosing it off with a garden hose. Neighbors are running up to him screaming for help, and keeps having to tell them "im not a firefighter....sorry". How about you stay the hell out of evacuation zones so people dont mistake you for a fire fighter?

Every time there's wind there is guaranteed to be a fire now days. It didn't used to be that way.
What the hell is going on? Arsonists just waiting for that "red flag warning" to be broadcast......

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I think we should just break off Cal and drop it all in the ocean. Would solve so many problems.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Media is hoping it'll get worse.
My family has lived in the Southland since the Civil War. This is the old normal. Politicians will start talking up the new normal.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
What the hell is going on? Arsonists just waiting for that "red flag warning"
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the news is part of the problem?

Now. I’m not pointing fingers or making any accusations here, but check this out.
I took this pic at the AMPM on the corner of San Sevaine and Mission, around the corner from the big E.
I was there to grab some coffee.
A news van in Mira Loma isn’t something we see unless there’s a crime scene involved, lol.
91912414-EC94-41D0-AA19-49E30D7F33BF.jpeg

It was July 26 at 7:50am.
And windy.

Coincidentally there was a fire off of Pyrite and the 60 (2 exits east) about an hour and a half later.

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
At this point I wouldn’t be surprised if the news is part of the problem?

Now. I’m not pointing fingers or making any accusations here, but check this out.
I took this pic at the AMPM on the corner of San Sevaine and Mission, around the corner from the big E.
I was there to grab some coffee.
A news van in Mira Loma isn’t something we see unless there’s a crime scene involved, lol.
View attachment 806046
It was July 26 at 7:50am.
And windy.

Coincidentally there was a fire off of Pyrite and the 60 (2 exits east) about an hour and a half later.
You should’ve told them to Fuck Off :cool: