WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

This is why i support Trump and hope he is successful.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
I despise everything about this fucked up Robot GMAC and anyone that functions as he does day in and day out on this forum.I Quote your bullshit only to get your attention,you bite every time.I would not piss on GMAC if he was on fire.Just be here November 2020 GMAC. :)
"Rope a Dope"

MYldFmF.gif

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/decimation-of-the-democrat-party-summed-up-by-one-stunning-chart

LOL, I totally forgot how badly Obama hardfucked the democrat party during his 8 year reign of terror. As we've seen too, it was not a decimation, it was a near cremation of the party. Anyone looked at the democrat pool of candidates to run against Trump? If that's not a clear picture in just how badly kneecapped the democrat party is, nothing will convince those mouth breathers like fraudpa.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/decimation-of-the-democrat-party-summed-up-by-one-stunning-chart

LOL, I totally forgot how badly Obama hardfucked the democrat party during his 8 year reign of terror. As we've seen too, it was not a decimation, it was a near cremation of the party. Anyone looked at the democrat pool of candidates to run against Trump? If that's not a clear picture in just how badly kneecapped the democrat party is, nothing will convince those mouth breathers like fraudpa.

Nailed it

500bbc

Reaction score
I despise everything about this fucked up Robot GMAC and anyone that functions as he does day in and day out on this forum.I Quote your bullshit only to get your attention,you bite every time.I would not piss on GMAC if he was on fire.Just be here November 2020 GMAC. :)
Aww come on. You know how much he likes being pissed on while he sits in his Underoos smeared in his own feces.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
To me he is.

The ignore feature on this platform is flawless. I cannot see him, even where he's been quoted.

I'm 10000% certain he is a paid poster. If you google that, the traits he exhibits are exactly what they list.

Yeah I was curious because he’s on ignore for me as well [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Even ignore doesn't prevent the "quotes"...Maybe he is gone??...
Ray

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
To me he is.

The ignore feature on this platform is flawless. I cannot see him, even where he's been quoted.

I'm 10000% certain he is a paid poster. If you google that, the traits he exhibits are exactly what they list.
He supposedly owns a sailboat, and somehow landed on this site, ostensibly to close the river north of Havasu to boats. Even the most lefty boater ain't down with that brand of crazy.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Absofuckinglutely.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
He supposedly owns a sailboat, and somehow landed on this site, ostensibly to close the river north of Havasu to boats. Even the most lefty boater ain't down with that brand of crazy.

Figured for long time,GMAC/Grads.Until his familiarity with LHC came up.The moron that set out buoys to control the River fits pretty good.The POS idiot and his buoys were transferred out of paradise.Some remote shithole has a new village idiot.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
:)
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll FRIDAY 9/27/19
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 48% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.

Market closes out week @ 26,820.25

TeamGreene

Reaction score
Trump has repeatedly promoted violence. They are just following his advice.
Really? Only in pretzel land can one equate Trump telling security to throw a protester out of a rally to masked terrorists smashing private property, burning cars, blocking traffic and constantly provoking those who dare to support the president.
Best election ever.

Kfabe

Reaction score

Please show the class at least 2 instances in which Trump has promoted violence. My money is on that you can't. Prove me wrong.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Really? Only in pretzel land can one equate Trump telling security to throw a protester out of a rally to masked terrorists smashing private property, burning cars, blocking traffic and constantly provoking those who dare to support the president.
Best election ever.

It's all he has left.... Sad, twisted logic comparing actual violence and destruction, to words, tongue in cheek, about defending yourself. Just like the sad cries of Russian Collusion the rest of the whack jobs continue believing. :)

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Please show the class at least 2 instances in which Trump has promoted violence. My money is on that you can't. Prove me wrong.

Just another reason to support Trump, Delusional anti Trumpers continue spouting ridiculous bullshit that Trump has called for violence, and said "There were Good people on both sides".... When it's completely false and disingenuous. :)

500bbc

Reaction score
No boat, has a rubber ducky he pushes around his bathtub with a used dildo while sharting the water into an indoor cesspool.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Friday EveningLake Charles,Louisiana
10/11/19

President Trump brought a packed house to the Civic Coliseum in Lake Charles, with thousands of fans, all clad in Trump 2020 t-shirts, hats and jackets, streaming into the auditorium hours before the president was set to arrive.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Meanwhile:Uncle Joe is spending time with his family at home.Wondering what the fuck is happening. :)

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

And you repeatedly posting false information you are inciting and promoting the very violence you claim to condemn........and in "the same breath" you accuse and condemn others of doing the same as you....WTF???

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
And you repeatedly posting false information you are inciting and promoting the very violence you claim to condemn........and in "the same breath" you accuse and condemn others of doing the same as you....WTF???

I think he’s been pissed since Flake ran off with his money.

squeezer

Reaction score
There is actually a term for your behavior...

Cognitive Accommodation

To understand this moment in the United States, "it helps to know more about psychology than politics," said Peter Wehner, a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center who worked for three Republican administrations.

Wehner believes conservative Trump supporters may be experiencing what he calls "cognitive accommodation" — they've adapted to so much unusual behavior that to turn on the president now would be too hard.

"At this point, condemnation of Trump is condemnation of themselves," said Wehner. "It's too painful. It's less about defending Trump than defending their own defense of Trump."

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
There is actually a term for your behavior...

Cognitive Accommodation

To understand this moment in the United States, "it helps to know more about psychology than politics," said Peter Wehner, a senior fellow at the Ethics and Public Policy Center who worked for three Republican administrations.

Wehner believes conservative Trump supporters may be experiencing what he calls "cognitive accommodation" — they've adapted to so much unusual behavior that to turn on the president now would be too hard.

"At this point, condemnation of Trump is condemnation of themselves," said Wehner. "It's too painful. It's less about defending Trump than defending their own defense of Trump."

What’s he say about the river of tears and unrestrained violence from the losers?