WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Impeachment is Here!!!!!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Looks like your favorite cock licker has some more problems turds.

ABE519FB-F9A6-4F1D-AA94-4D9CA824B274.jpeg

Buck was just indicted today for his second murder charge.

BONER

Reaction score
View attachment 805399
Atta Boy Bonejob, that’s the way to post! Maybe Ganga was right, and maybe BBC did set you up to limit your ulcers. Now that your pointed in the right direction, your first mission is to train Bucko up! Also congrats on missing a Millennial by a few days.
TAYQ.... Gen Xer. 48
Move for impeachment, there is plenty of evidence, obstruction, profiting from the Presidency, collusion, advocating for police & political violence, abuse of power, engaging in reckless conduct, persecuting political opponents, attacking the free press, violating immigrants right to due process, violating campaign finance laws, and having a shitty comb over! We all know it will go nowhere with your boy Bitch Mcankle but it’s the right process.
GPAU Kid!:D

Ok. I'll bite. I'll fall into your normal Trap of me asking for Proof because at this point in this Thread, why not...

Prove your accusations following your "Move for Impeachment".

saucedaddy

Reaction score
FA04E224-DECF-4D1D-A32A-146F57ED91D4.gif
Ok. I'll bite. I'll fall into your normal Trap of me asking for Proof because at this point in this Thread, why not...

Oh Rookie Rookie Rookie Move. One does not ask Daddy for “Proof”. One must “Prove” items false for themselves. I gave your Rookie ass more then the usual so put in some effort for yourself! Plus it’s up to the House to “Prove it”! And there’s plenty of proof out there kid!;)

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Why does this shit not float to the top of every source of media? WTF

Sweeps, you guys keep asking the same questions, but seem to ignore the answers.

The short answer is that the “media” is in fact a tool to sway the public.
This way or that way.

We can sit here and complain about it but that’s not going to change anything.
Once one accepts the hard answers, one can move on to deeper answers.

It’s ingrained in the masses to doubt and mock anything that is outside what we are shown and told. We will mock each other. This is the paradigm that allows the behind the scenes activities to continue as they have for centuries. Even the term “new world order” is a deflection as there is absolutely NOTHING new about it.
That’s the way it is, and has always been.

Take a look at this list. This is historical record. This isn’t tin foil hat voodoo conspiracy.
The “media” is a BIG part of steering events. Probably as powerful (or more) as the individuals in government roles themselves.

https://publicintelligence.net/2016-bilderberg-participant-list/

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
View attachment 805692
Oh Rookie Rookie Rookie Move. One does not ask Daddy for “Proof”. One must “Prove” items false for themselves. I gave your Rookie ass more then the usual so put in some effort for yourself! Plus it’s up to the House to “Prove it”! And there’s plenty of proof out there kid!;)
OK SD, this is 100% bullshit and if you have more than 1/2 a brain, YOU KNOW IT. There is NO proof, none, zero....One more 100% bullshit reply will land you back in ignoreland and all your "friends" here can ridicule and bash you with replies I will be able to see...Your defense will not show up, even if they quote you, you will be silenced... If you have more than 1/2 a brain, use it, and quit lying to us and more importantly, yourself..
Ray ("I")...

BONER

Reaction score
View attachment 805692

So guilty until proven innocent. Got it. Blends right in with Red Flag Arguments.

Big Thumbs down, Chief.

500bbc

Reaction score
So guilty until proven innocent. Got it. Blends right in with Red Flag Arguments.

Big Thumbs down, Chief.

Accused = guilt per Grampsturd the Reporter.

He's been accused of a lot of shit himself though...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Accused = guilt per Grampsturd the Reporter.

He's been accused of a lot of shit himself though...

Be careful,STALKING is the latest accusation thrown when responding to their nonsense & Bullshit.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
BD6AE527-4AE5-4725-88EC-2F2D10929C0E.jpeg
622F0A7C-5736-4D71-81FC-1B2DA46C90A9.jpeg
OK SD, this is 100% bullshit and if you have more than 1/2 a brain, YOU KNOW IT. There is NO proof, none, zero....One more 100% bullshit reply will land you back in ignoreland and all your "friends" here can ridicule and bash you with replies I will be able to see...Your defense will not show up, even if they quote you, you will be silenced... If you have more than 1/2 a brain, use it, and quit lying to us and more importantly, yourself..
Ray ("I")...
Yea Ray Ray sneaking a peak at Daddys junk! First new guy, let’s stop with the “Ignore” bullshit! That “Peek-A-Boo” crap has never worked. Trumpkins get too excited and can’t control their urges to kick & scream. Now for the nitty gritty...I already listed 11 reasons go back and read post #692. I know BBC has been caring for you but if you wanna really bang down in the P&G dont be lazy like your boy, put in some effort. Also stop starting stupid threads that nobody GAF about. It just upsets your tummy when they constantly get shit on!

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
View attachment 805886 View attachment 805887
Yea Ray Ray sneaking a peak at Daddys junk! First new guy, let’s stop with the “Ignore” bullshit! That “Peek-A-Boo” crap has never worked. Trumpkins get too excited and can’t control their urges to kick & scream. Now for the nitty gritty...I already listed 11 reasons go back and read post #692. I know BBC has been caring for you but if you wanna really bang down in the P&G dont be lazy like your boy, put in some effort. Also stop starting stupid threads that nobody GAF about. It just upsets your tummy when they constantly get shit on!
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE....Eat shit and die you cum guzzling piece of shit...I've been in the P&G for over a decade..You're a fucking amateur...With nothing of any value to say, so back on ignore, and I'll encourage everyone else to ignore you as well... Then you can argue with yourself, by yourself...
Ray

BONER

Reaction score
I like how Saucey "swings his dick" back and forth about what "A Force" he is............

While he gets railroaded about once a week in here. LMAO!

Typical Lib, just making up shit.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
7842ECA3-93B3-4CAE-9AEF-9CC608737E01.gif
FUCK YOU ASSHOLE....Eat shit and die you cum guzzling piece of shit...I've been in the P&G for over a decade..You're a fucking amateur...With nothing of any value to say, so back on ignore, and I'll encourage everyone else to ignore you as well... Then you can argue with yourself, by yourself...
Ray

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ray
He won't be here long. The guy's in Phoenix will pull his RDP card any day now!:D

500bbc

Reaction score
Ray

Everything he does is with himself by himself except when he's receiving his weekly man sauce injection.:eek:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 805886 View attachment 805887
Your heroes. Two uneducated sawed off little actor runts. One is a scientologist homo freakazoid the other is a washed up loser has been living off his late sixties glory days. Fake. Actors. Hollyweirdos. Maybe you can get these two fags to give up their platform shoes they wear in their useless dumb fucking movies to make em look like us tall guys. Frauds. Like you. I see now.
Short guy napoleon fucking runt complex.
All makes sense now Crawdaddy!
tenor[1].gif
g3BFcF[1].gif

BONER

Reaction score
Your heroes. Two uneducated sawed off little actor runts. One is a scientologist homo freakazoid the other is a washed up loser has been living off his late sixties glory days. Fake. Actors. Hollyweirdos. Maybe you can get these two fags to give up their platform shoes they wear in their useless dumb fucking movies to make em look like us tall guys. Frauds. Like you. I see now.
Short guy napoleon fucking runt complex.
All makes sense now Crawdaddy!
View attachment 805894 View attachment 805895

Yeah! Fuckin' Fags!

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 805967
The fucking “Gateway Pundit” now? Fuck me Raji your shit has sure gone limp. Your bringing in Millennial Dumpster diving rookies and quoting “Pundits”? :rolleyes:
Fucking wikipedo? Really? Why dont I just go there and edit the fuck out it like all the progtard gatekeepers. Goddamn dude. You really are dumb. So dumb you project your behindered crawdaddy level IQ on to us thinking nobody will notice. Dumb.
Prove the story wrong napoleon.

Last edited:

BONER

Reaction score
Fucking wikipedo? Really? Why dont I just go there and edit the fuck out it like all the progtard gatekeepers. Goddamn dude. You really are dumb. So dumb you project your behindered crawdaddy level IQ on to us thinking nobody will notice. Dumb.
Prove the story wrong napoleon.

Yes. Lean on Him...... or Her. I dunno. Who cares? Facts are like Fire, and he is in fact the Roach!

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Fucked up my friend.

They'll respond with "Ya got any proof"? Fuck your proof, proof is every where you look.

BONER

Reaction score

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Prove you're not a short little dumb fucking runt with an ego that arrives 6 years before your sick sawed off little ass does.
Or has your daily enemas of KY, jizz and wearing your short boy platforms cut off the blood supply to your crustacean sized mellon?
I'm bringing smoke on your dumb ass. Your karma's a squealing fag boy while I turn up the electro-ejaculator probe to 11 just for shits and giggles bitch. You fucking earned it son.
yuDOTYzO0AplDLDeYniTOnleuHreGk62-34.jpg
download.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
upload_2019-10-10_23-16-38.gif

Daaaaaaaamn Saucy, who knew Rendon and Soto stayed another night in LA!!!

Let’s go Doyers.................

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
A report from the Wall Street Journal outlines a request by lawyers for the fake CIA ‘whistleblower’ that ultimately spells doom for the entire phony construct of the impeachment construction by anonymous complaint.

The Wall Street Journal is reporting the anonymous gossipers’ lawyers are now requesting official impeachment testimony by letters not an in-person appearance. If this is accurate such a request speaks directly to the abject stupidity of the claim:

Good job imbeciles!!!!!!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE: 10/10/19
The 2020 Democratic candidate with whom the CIA whistleblower had a "professional" tie is JOE BIDEN
according to intelligence officers and former White House officials.
“Lawyers for the whistleblower said he had worked only "in the executive branch." The Washington Examiner has established that he is a career CIA analyst who was detailed to the National Security Council at the White House and has since left. On Sept. 26, the New York Times reported that he was a CIA officer. On Oct. 4, the newspaper added that he "was detailed to the National Security Council at one point."

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So lets see. They try to kill a SCOTUS appointee by finding someone from many years ago, that claims something happened, but just can't give specifics as to when and where.. oh and who's witnesses deny the thing ever occurring. Now it's all about a phone call that they are sure is criminal, at least to the point of impeachment. But looky looky here, the allegations are from the opposition, who didn't actually witness the thing, but is sure something really really bad happened... and who is now trying to avoid actual testimony?

Seems the other day, avoiding talking in here was directly linked to an admission of guilt. I'm curious if that mindset will flow over to this particular "whistleblower" given that he is obviously anti Trump.

500bbc

Reaction score
So lets see. They try to kill a SCOTUS appointee by finding someone from many years ago, that claims something happened, but just can't give specifics as to when and where.. oh and who's witnesses deny the thing ever occurring. Now it's all about a phone call that they are sure is criminal, at least to the point of impeachment. But looky looky here, the allegations are from the opposition, who didn't actually witness the thing, but is sure something really really bad happened... and who is now trying to avoid actual testimony?

Seems the other day, avoiding talking in here was directly linked to an admission of guilt. I'm curious if that mindset will flow over to this particular "whistleblower" given that he is obviously anti Trump.

They are the enemies of the state, including all the Fucking Idiotic Libturds and RINHO's here.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What needs Noted here.The so called Left in this forum,every one of them post all day everyday discontent what others support whether it is Trump himself,his family or Trump agenda,especially the positive
For a fact these people and for sure the Trolls support NOTHING or NOBODY NOT EVEN THE UNITED STATES.Check it out totally NO SUPPORT of any candidate or agenda except there own fucked up dysfunction with what others believe.The fuck up will even go after your religion.

squeezer

Reaction score
What needs Noted here.The so called Left in this forum,every one of them post all day everyday discontent what others support whether it is Trump himself,his family or Trump agenda,especially the positive
For a fact these people and for sure the Trolls support NOTHING or NOBODY NOT EVEN THE UNITED STATES.Check it out totally NO SUPPORT of any candidate or agenda except there own fucked up dysfunction with what others believe.The fuck up will even go after your religion.

Bullshit...

I have been clear an unapologetic in why I support a Social Democracy.

I am FOR: (In no particular order)

All citizens of this country having good health care.

All citizens of this country having access to a decent education. ( I consider training in trades a good education).

Doing a much better job of taking care of the people who can’t take care of themselves. ( I am NOT for taking care of people who won’t take care of themselves but have no idea how to reliably make that determination)

A strong military. Just don’t make them the mergers and acquisitions are of big oil.

Clean water and air.

I am against:

Money equally speech in politics.

Corporate control of the legislative agenda.

Kids getting shot in their class rooms.

Full time employees of Fortune 500 companies getting welfare.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
In the Primaries or over DT?

I'm jumping way ahead but I see these guys running third party. Any credible third party candidate will siphon off enough to get the D elected, probably Warren. It's frightening to me but I see Romney/Flake or the Weld ticket running third party, just to crash the party.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score

What did the whistleblower allege which has not already been proven by Trump’s own public statements and release of call summary?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
What did the whistleblower allege which has not already been proven by Trump’s own public statements and release of call summary?
Oh I don't know... Maybe the whole tit for tat, or Quid Pro Quo portion... but hey, what do I know.

And that is a great point. If that is all that is going on, maybe just a BIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGG misunderstanding, then why wouldn't the "Whistleblower" want to speak in public? Using your own logic, he or his handlers, just must be hiding illegal activity... right?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Bullshit...

I have been clear an unapologetic in why I support a Social Democracy.

I am FOR: (In no particular order)

All citizens of this country having good health care.

All citizens of this country having access to a decent education. ( I consider training in trades a good education).

Doing a much better job of taking care of the people who can’t take care of themselves. ( I am NOT for taking care of people who won’t take care of themselves but have no idea how to reliably make that determination)

A strong military. Just don’t make them the mergers and acquisitions are of big oil.

Clean water and air.

I am against:

Money equally speech in politics.

Corporate control of the legislative agenda.

Kids getting shot in their class rooms.

Full time employees of Fortune 500 companies getting welfare.
Interesting. So when you say CITIZEN, you mean LEGAL CITIZEN, or resident (illegal or not)? Be careful, you might just be a big Ol' RACIST depending on how you answer that question.

Veterans and mentally ill along with our elders, we agree. A junky who chose to be an idiot, NOPE.

Military, Yup, we agree, BIG, but not just muscle for oil.

Clean Water and Air, yup, but there needs to be common sense. Example, there are tons of things I could do to my truck that would make it run way more efficient, and last a ton longer, but because I live in Commifornia I can't do any of it. So to what point do you regulate that. I'm not talking about removing all smog restrictions, but how can they be so drastically different between the states?

Money in politics... well I guess you don't agree with the majority of politicians that are seated right now.

Kids getting shot in their classrooms. Yup, I agree. Better security and more people able to defend them is a great idea.

Welfare is a huge scam. Only way to curtail it is to cut many of it's beneficiary's off, add a ton of regulation, and a huge agency to enforce and investigate it's restrictions.

So let's be honest, do you really think either party is capable of getting most of what is discussed above done?

Last edited: