WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oktoberfest!!!

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
IMG_20191012_182101238.jpg

Cdog

Reaction score
Love that place. Gonna miss it this year though. Too much going on.

Deutschland knows how to party!

In lieu of.
Mattern smoked Käse brats with kraut. Warsteiner & a German dog staring at me while I watched President Trump give a speech on Thursday.
240C218E-B47D-43E3-9688-40982F54E2B5.jpeg

Last edited:

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
If anyone is here find me in the rdp hat I'll buy ya a shot of Baron jeager or however the hell you spell it.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
The Phoenix club is the best. Have you shot the BB guns yet? It’s a blast after a few beers.

Leaving for Germany tomorrow. Hopefully there is some beer left after the real deal.

Awesome enjoy definetly a bucket list item.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
I did pretty good.on the guns my kiddo beatt me though i blame parenting and baron jeager lol.

The bbgun range is the best part of this place. It is very important for the hj to know how to shoot... Lol... I had an 80 year old woman give me shit tonight because my sober 7 year old out shot me. Not gonna lie the target was moving for me... The kid was dead center for most of his shots. Im proud and embarrassed but mostly proud. Kid knows i dont let him win at anything. Which meant i got to hear a ton about him beating me. I blame the honey jeagerr. Lol.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Cheers to Louie and Terri.

209 years, that's a tradition.

Dan'l

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
They put on a great event there.
In the 60's the Phx Club members gathered in my parents Buena Park living room before they bought a facility.......
Zum Wohl!
Prost!

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Cheers to Louie and Terri.

209 years, that's a tradition.

Dan'l
LOL, seems few know it was actually a month long wedding reception for Ludwig and Therese.:)
Funny part is it's actually in Sept but the celebration ended in Oktober.:cool::)
Another interesting fact is the real Muenchen Oktoberfest only allows Beers brewed within the Muenchen boundaries.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
I took some customers over this year. Hofbrau opening night, Ochsenbraterei (Spaten) sunday night, Hacker Pschorr Monday night. Took me three days to sober up. Munich was a blast. You need to experience it at least once in your life. The food and beer are incredible.
spaten.jpg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I wouldn’t want to fly that plane anyways. If it ain’t Boeing your not going

the 380 is a sweet plane, it’s just finding out its not a cost effective plane to fly. Always had good flights on it can’t complain. Besides the time it takes to load everyone.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I took some customers over this year. Hofbrau opening night, Ochsenbraterei (Spaten) sunday night, Hacker Pschorr Monday night. Took me three days to sober up. Munich was a blast. You need to experience it at least once in your life. The food and beer are incredible. View attachment 807116
One day. I’ve been invited every year just don’t have anyone to watch the kids for that time frame as the wife would want to go. Looks like a great time.

Last edited:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Yep

British is pretty nice as well. Usually have to go through London-Heathrow to get to Germany

that’s one airport I try and miss like the plague.

Swiss isn’t bad, but need to land in Zurich first. I’m limited on planes as all our international fights are booked on miles with the “star alliance” group.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Prosit!

Was there in July. Can't wait too go back already....Might have a boys trip to pick up a new 911 sometime next year.

View attachment 807153

View attachment 807156

looks like a great time. I have done bmw delivery’s, but my bucket list is owning a Porsche and if I was able to do a euro delivery on one, it would be that more special.

hope it happens for you, that would be a great trip. Might have to take a spin on the Nurburgring.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Dunno if they still do this but the Krauts used to bust out these portable roller coasters at Ach!toberfest that was usually held in September. So popular riders had to buy their tickets days in advance:

1280px-Twist_and_Shout.jpg

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Dunno if they still do this but the Krauts used to bust out these portable roller coasters at Ach!toberfest that was usually held in September. So popular riders had to buy their tickets days in advance:

1280px-Twist_and_Shout.jpg
They had a 5 loop one when we were there.

Cdog

Reaction score
looks like a great time. I have done bmw delivery’s, but my bucket list is owning a Porsche and if I was able to do a euro delivery on one, it would be that more special.

hope it happens for you, that would be a great trip. Might have to take a spin on the Nurburgring.

My racing partner John in TX is well taken care of by his wife. He’s got the okay to order after the first of the year I believe. His wife could care less about euro delivery & pick up so its him & I. 10 day trip. I think we will go South first, München, Austria, Italian alps, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin & dip into the Netherlands.

Along the way there are some awesome historic drives. Redbull Ring, Italy/Autodromo/Monza, Hungarian F1 track, Nürnberg Ring/Hockenheimring in Deutschland & Spa in Belgium. Hit a couple of laps each on each track and head to the next destination. The racing mans bucket list of all time....

I have done the private factory tour at Stuttgart back in 2012, rented a 911 and hit 300 kph on the bahn outside of Nuremberg.

I could live in the Austrian Alps. Heaven on earth..

Done-it-again

Reaction score
My racing partner John in TX is well taken care of by his wife. He’s got the okay to order after the first of the year I believe. His wife could care less about euro delivery & pick up so its him & I. 10 day trip. I think we will go South first, München, Austria, Italian alps, Vienna, Budapest, Prague, Berlin & dip into the Netherlands.

Along the way there are some awesome historic drives. Redbull Ring, Italy/Autodromo/Monza, Hungarian F1 track, Nürnberg Ring/Hockenheimring in Deutschland & Spa in Belgium. Hit a couple of laps each on each track and head to the next destination. The racing mans bucket list of all time....

I have done the private factory tour at Stuttgart back in 2012, rented a 911 and hit 300 kph on the bahn outside of Nuremberg.

I could live in the Austrian Alps. Heaven on earth..

Sounds like a awesome trip. I need to rent a 911, perhaps next years trip.

one of business contacts we visited today just got this new 911 delivered yesterday. 15 kilometers only.

E2CEECBA-4C2C-4BC5-AF41-CF09F4E6CE61.jpeg