WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Help Recall Gavin Newsom

MohavValley

Reaction score
If you're a CA registered voter, here's your chance to recall and remove Gavin Newsome.

There are 2 recall efforts officially registered with the CA Secretary of State.

Both efforts need 1.5 million signatures each to get on the ballot.

You can sign both pettitions but be careful when filling it out, as Alex Padilla, CA secretary of state will be looking for ANY reason to throw out signatures. And kill this any way he can just like the gas tax.

http://www.recallgavinnow.com/
-Volunteers are holding local signature gathering. User the website to find your local place to sign OR volunteer to host your own.

https://recallnewsom.us/
- This one has mail in pettition.

So quit your bitching and do something to help get this ass out of office.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
Mail in petitions will not work. In order to be a qualified vote, a handwritten signature is necessary. MV is correct, they will toss out any recall signature which is not exactly as shown on your voting records. If you sign with a middle initial, your middle initial must be included on the signature. Other reasons for deleting your vote is writing outside the lines, with even just a pen stroke, or making the tail of your signature just a bit too big to fit the required space. The forms only allow 3 signatures per page, the page must not be folded at all, and every county form must be identified so if you have 2 Los Angeles County signatures, then the final signature is from San Bernardino County on one page, all 3 signatures will be tossed in the trash. Lastly, all recall forms must be legal size 8 1/2" x 14", no less allowed. I was at Mc Carthy park in Upland yesterday collecting signatures for 3 hours, and collected over 100 signatures. We will be back there soon.

Last edited:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Mail in petitions will not work. In order to be a qualified vote, a handwritten signature is necessary. MV is correct, they will toss out any recall signature which is not exactly as shown on your voting records. If you sign with a middle initial, your middle initial must be included on the signature. Other reasons for deleting your vote is writing outside the lines, with even just a pen stroke, or making the tail of your signature just a bit too big to fit the required space. The forms only allow 3 signatures per page, the page must not be folded at all, and every county form must be identified so if you have 2 Los Angeles County signatures, then the final signature is from San Bernardino County on one page, all 3 signatures will be tossed in the trash. Lastly, all recall forms must be legal size 8 1/2" x 14", no less allowed. I was at Mc Carthy park in Upland yesterday collecting signatures for 3 hours, and collected over 100 hundred signatures. We will be back there soon.
If I was still in California, id be signing. Keep up the hard work!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

MohavValley

Reaction score
Here is the link to the CA "check my voter registration status". It also has links to all of the local counties registrar websites:
https://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/registration-status/

If you click the box at the top " my voter status" you can get your current info.

And if your not registered to vote you can do it here:
https://registertovote.ca.gov/

Of course all of the states voter websites are down until 10/15/2019.

Thank you jeeper appreciate you taking action.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this I'm in.
Should have told voters when he was running for office he'd give a break to child murderers.

hallett21

Reaction score
So when I clicked the link it looks like you need to sign at a physical location? Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Reported.

Hallett Dave

I don't feel tardy
Reaction score
Good luck Califuckia.
A great job at Edwards AFB was the only thing that kept me there.
After 29 years I retired in 2017 from Edwards AFB.
I'm glad I am finally out of there.
Mohave Valley is our home now. :)

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Looks like there is a location in Glendora...

435 E Foothill Blvd, Glendora, CA 91741

The address shows a house. But the website says it's at Vons. Need to figure this out. The seriously needs to be done!!!

GRADS

Reaction score
将这该死的话题转移到您较为懒散的主持人的政治部门

GRADS

Reaction score
将这该死的话题转移到您较为懒散的主持人的政治部门
So I just translated it back to English....and by lazy host I meant slacker moderators.:D

RVRKID

Reaction score
Mail in petitions will not work. In order to be a qualified vote, a handwritten signature is necessary. MV is correct, they will toss out any recall signature which is not exactly as shown on your voting records. If you sign with a middle initial, your middle initial must be included on the signature. Other reasons for deleting your vote is writing outside the lines, with even just a pen stroke, or making the tail of your signature just a bit too big to fit the required space. The forms only allow 3 signatures per page, the page must not be folded at all, and every county form must be identified so if you have 2 Los Angeles County signatures, then the final signature is from San Bernardino County on one page, all 3 signatures will be tossed in the trash. Lastly, all recall forms must be legal size 8 1/2" x 14", no less allowed. I was at Mc Carthy park in Upland yesterday collecting signatures for 3 hours, and collected over 100 signatures. We will be back there soon.

Thank you for volunteering, I signed yesterday by Trader Joe's in Rancho!! We need to get this criminal out of there! How anyone, GRADS, could like this guy and think he is doing a good job is beyond me.

GRADS

Reaction score
Thank you for volunteering, I signed yesterday by Trader Joe's in Rancho!! We need to get this criminal out of there! How anyone, GRADS, could like this guy and think he is doing a good job is beyond me.
What cracks me up is now all you guys know how I've felt about Trump for 2 1/2 years. I hope Gavin runs for President in 2024.

RVRKID

Reaction score
What cracks me up is now all you guys know how I've felt about Trump for 2 1/2 years. I hope Gavin runs for President in 2024.
For us that work it's been nice making money with Trump but you wouldn't know that, but I know you have made some good money on your stocks since he took over. Tell me what he has passed that has cost you money daily/weekly?

4Waters

Reaction score
For us that work it's been nice making money with Trump but you wouldn't know that, but I know you have made some good money on your stocks since he took over. Tell me what he has passed that has cost you money daily/weekly?
I'm making money with Trump in office but I was loosing money with Obama in office.

GRADS

Reaction score
Winning! Best Election ever!

gettyimages-100545464-2048x2048.jpg

4Waters

Reaction score
Oh please.:rolleyes: The stock market and peoples 401K's tripled under Obama.
So did medical insurance rates, I don't have a 401k and couldn't find a good paying job under Obama.

GRADS

Reaction score
So did medical insurance rates, I don't have a 401k and couldn't find a good paying job under Obama.
Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4%...Trump took it from 4% to 3%....impressive.

4Waters

Reaction score
Obama took the unemployment rate from over 10% to 4%...Trump took it from 4% to 3%....impressive.
Unemployment rates are based on how many are collecting unemployment, mine as well as so many others ran out so we were no longer collecting it and were not working either, so he actually probably only had a 2-3% decrease in unemployment.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Looks like there is a location in Glendora...

435 E Foothill Blvd, Glendora, CA 91741

The address shows a house. But the website says it's at Vons. Need to figure this out. The seriously needs to be done!!!

I know that’s the address for Vons as I worked at that Wells Fargo office in the store.

GRADS

Reaction score
Unemployment rates are based on how many are collecting unemployment, mine as well as so many others ran out so we were no longer collecting it and were not working either, so he actually probably only had a 2-3% decrease in unemployment.
oh please.:rolleyes:

hawgty55

Reaction score
Why Newsome for anything?

Cant even think of one thing he has done for the betterment of California.

Please inform me of one.

4Waters

Reaction score
I’m sure Az Tx Id Nv and other states aren’t to happy about it. Lol ;):)
Nope, because the dumbass voters that fucked up this state are leaving and are too stupid to understand that their voting practices that forced them out of California are fucking up those states.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Nope, because the dumbass voters that fucked up this state are leaving and are too stupid to understand that their voting practices that forced them out of California are fucking up those states.
Not all. My boss who is a huge (R) bought 10 acres in Idaho for when he retires. First thing he did was change his plates. Lol

hawgty55

Reaction score
I dont think a bunch of libs are leaving. They like some think there bettering and helping thier state.

I fit right in here. Funny to hear peoples perspective of Californians. They think we're all like grads. Want everything conservatives want but vote dumb.

Still waiting for something positive newsome has done.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Shadow of Gray Davis looms over Newsom as outages rock California
By CARLA MARINUCCI
10/12/2019 08:25 PM EDT
SAN FRANCISCO — California Gov. “Gavin Newsom in his first 10 months has faced a barrage of legal challenges from the White House, the anger of anti-vaccine protesters, intense pressure to solve homelessness and the threat of catastrophic wildfires.
But over the last four days, he has confronted the type of treacherous scenario that has taken down one past California governor — and threatens Newsom's status as a rising national star in the Democratic party, say some West Coast political insiders.”

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
No shit? We probably talked to each other there then!

You still work for WF?

Loooooooooooooong gone from WF but couldn’t get away from the industry...22 years later. Funny story about why that office even existed. Not gonna post it here though.

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Winning! Best Election ever!

View attachment 806862

I don’t get it?
Why do you support a descendent of past politicians that made this the highest taxed state?
The most corrupt.
The Browns
The Newsomes
The Fiensteins
The Getty’s
Running this state for almost a century.
For their own gain, and behind the scene deals.
Wake up, moron!:D