Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
Give your children a hug
20190917_222625.jpg
20190917_222634.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

LC925

Reaction score
Shit.... last words I want to here right now. Wife and I just had our first child, daughter, August 16th. Going on 2 months old now and we were just discussing how fast she is growing and doing new things daily. Luckily the wife set up a photo shoot near her one month, which appointment ended up being Sept 11th so I thought this was fitting!
50E3B03C-B7F6-44B6-8B58-5064B7DD26B8.jpeg

yz450mm

Reaction score
Shit.... last words I want to here right now. Wife and I just had our first child, daughter, August 16th. Going on 2 months old now and we were just discussing how fast she is growing and doing new things daily. Luckily the wife set up a photo shoot near her one month, which appointment ended up being Sept 11th so I thought this was fitting! View attachment 806949

You're going to hear a bunch of people tell you to enjoy every minute, because the time flies by. You will probably ignore them, thinking that she is young, and you have plenty of time.

It's true though, they grow up so fast... every time you tuck them into bed, the next day they wake up a slightly different person. Try to enjoy every minute, because once those minutes are gone, they're gone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You're going to hear a bunch of people tell you to enjoy every minute, because the time flies by. You will probably ignore them, thinking that she is young, and you have plenty of time.

It's true though, they grow up so fast... every time you tuck them into bed, the next day they wake up a slightly different person. Try to enjoy every minute, because once those minutes are gone, they're gone.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

It’s strange but true.. I remember looking at my kids and realizing that one day they weren’t infants they were toddlers.. then they weren’t toddlers they were kids..

One hand you want to slow it down and shelter them from the world. On the other you want to teach them everything and have experienced with them and start building wisdom..

All I know is it seems like yesterday we had Sierra.. now she’s eight and I got two more!

Bear Down

Reaction score
Its really tough on me to see my kid get older... I remember feeding my little girl a bottle at 8p.m every night, now she wants red steak like dad (medium rare rib eye) at 4 years old. Its been an absolute dream having a child and seeing the beauty of the human spirit develop and grow. I started late (40 yrs old), but my wife and I talk about if we had met each other in our 20's, we'd have about 5-6 kids by now. When I am beat and tired and my little girls wants to play uno, play in the yard and color, I feel real crappy not saying yes, because I know those days are numbered and I can't get them back.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I was just thinking about this kind of thing last night. My brother has a step son that is for all intents and purposes his son. He has been with his now wife since my nephew was 3. Since my sister-in-law's accident, they're not sure if she'll be able to have kids and my brother is ok with that cause he's a good man and loves his son like he's his own. But, I pray that one day they do get to bring another child into this world together so he can feel that overwhelming flood of emotions that comes with having a child from birth.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Bear Down

Reaction score
I was just thinking about this kind of thing last night. My brother has a step son that is for all intents and purposes his son. He has been with his now wife since my nephew was 3. Since my sister-in-law's accident, they're not sure if she'll be able to have kids and my brother is ok with that cause he's a good man and loves his son like he's his own. But, I pray that one day they do get to bring another child into this world together so he can feel that overwhelming flood of emotions that comes with having a child from birth.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I'll pray for him as well..I have 2 awesome step kids, best any step parent can ask for. There wasn't really a plan to have my own kid when my wife and I met, so I was good with my 2 step kids. But I was blessed to have my own kid with my blood before my eyes. Its a tremendous feeling, especially if they are great.. Now, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and I am already seeing her tendencies...Its going to be a great wild ride!

spectre25

Reaction score
Ain't that the truth first grandaughter was born Aug 5 th I have 3 great girls that are into everything from race cars to boats even turn there own wrenches every once in a while
Screenshot_2018-12-25-12-00-29.png
Screenshot_2018-12-25-13-22-58.png
Screenshot_2019-09-25-19-32-50.png

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yup, that is my reality too. I look at our 16 year old and still think she's a little f'er running around in diapers. Luckily on the bottom end we have a 7 year old so that little shit gets some extra attention. It is scary how fast they grow up. Even scarier when you realize that only means we are all getting old just as fast.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Tell me about it. One day I’m cutting the cord, then this weekend he’s running up and yelling out “boobies!”

View attachment 806973
Yea, I have had to "modify" my editorials as of the last few years due to my four year old doing random things like that........ And then somehow everyone is pissed at me. :rolleyes: