WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

24 Schiada with twins?? Yes Please!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Teague has videos of it running (on the hose) on their Instagram page.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
71148474_10157479652622207_5858130006407905280_n.jpg
71218886_10157479652872207_3805287556208132096_n.jpg

Tank

Reaction score
A few things:

1) DAMN That thing is good looking! I'm not even an outboard guy but that shit is sinister looking!

2) Sweet custom water flush kit! :D

3) I like the guys Lake Nacimiento shirt. ;)

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
A few things:

1) DAMN That thing is good looking! I'm not even an outboard guy but that shit is sinister looking!

2) Sweet custom water flush kit! :D

3) I like the guys Lake Nacimiento shirt. ;)
Btw.... Not custom. That is the typical hose adapter for the speedmaster lower. I have the same looking one but for a Bob's Machine nosecone. I think there is a fitting up near the powerhead to actually flush the system. That's the adapter to run it on the hose.

And yeah...... #savethedragon

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Tank

Reaction score
Btw.... Not custom. That is the typical hose adapter for the speedmaster lower. I have the same looking one but for a Bob's Machine nosecone. I think there is a fitting up near the powerhead to actually flush the system. That's the adapter to run it on the hose.

And yeah...... #savethedragon

Ah! I see it now. It looked like red tape at first! LOL

HCP3

Reaction score
Teague has videos of it running (on the hose) on their Instagram page.

Why would it be at Teague? I would figure it would come out of Schiada ready to run.

gqchris

Reaction score
And people told me I was crazy for putting ONE 300 2 stroke on my boat. LOL..This is crazy! And so bad ass!

Tank

Reaction score
What are people thinking this thing will run for top speed?

Tank

Reaction score
I am thinking 110 after years of dialing in.....lol

Aren't you supposed to say "on the trailer" or something to that affect. It is a Schiada after all. :D:p J/K

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
What are people thinking this thing will run for top speed?
I'm thinking mid 90's. The 24 Schiada rides great and is stable but takes a good amount of power to really push it. I believe the Lavey with the 300xs's is a really good comparison and it's a lighter and more advanced bottom design.
Aren't you supposed to say "on the trailer" or something to that affect. It is a Schiada after all. :D:p J/K
But it's also an outboard so they kind of cancel each other out. Lol!

Backlash

Reaction score
This is so badass!! Thanks for posting some pics! Cant wait to see more and hear how it runs! Nice trailer too! ;)

gqchris

Reaction score
Can these new outboards use the Hotfoots anymore? Or are they restricted to the Digital Controls now? Not a fan of that control box setup but I know there wasnt many other options I assume since the boat was never meant for the Outboards.

That storage is great! I would trick that area out for sure.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Can these new outboards use the Hotfoots anymore? Or are they restricted to the Digital Controls now? Not a fan of that control box setup but I know there wasnt many other options I assume since the boat was never meant for the Outboards.

The 300's and smaller V8's and I believe the V6 four strokes are all capable of using cable controls. The Verados and 450r all use digital controls.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score

a digital version of the "hotfoot" is available.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So it has a ballast tank in it?

I was looking st that as well.. I think that’s a single shifter for both outboards.. not sure I will have to ask this weekend.

Just from the pics I’m trying to figure 11 total switches for an outboard boat. I’m sure it’s bad ass and correct but I can’t come up with that many in my head.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
Are there even more switches behind the shift plate?

Wavemaker

Reaction score
Given the lighter weight of OB's[ between 500-560 pounds ea] I'm sure, when using those tabs and some trim, this Schiada would pop right out of the water getting on plane, no problem. The dead rise of this 24 is about 22* or even less that helps too. My boat is 24 feet, not counting the built in swimgrid,it's a true 24*hull, having two 6.2/SD's that must weigh around 2200lbs, it gets on plane quick when propped right. Loaded, I have to use tabs and negative trim to get it going, but have a clean run once it's on plane.My boat weighs around 7000lbs.;) Would like to know what this Schiada weighs with the twin OB' once it 's finished?

With full fuel tanks included in the weigh-in.

lavey jr

Reaction score
I'm thinking mid 90's. The 24 Schiada rides great and is stable but takes a good amount of power to really push it. I believe the Lavey with the 300xs's is a really good comparison and it's a lighter and more advanced bottom design.But it's also an outboard so they kind of cancel each other out. Lol!

Just curious, why would the Lavey 2750 NuEra be a really good comparison to this boat? You think the Lavey is lighter? How much does this Schiada weigh?

Either way I think this Schiada is an amazing build and can’t wait to hear some numbers!

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score

The control box looks like it was slapped in there. Shouldve integrated it into that side panel or at least wrapped it in white upholstery like the rest of the boat.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The control box looks like it was slapped in there. Shouldve integrated it into that side panel or at least wrapped it in white upholstery like the rest of the boat.

The boat isn’t finished yet.. lol.

When you add the driver seat etc you aren’t going to see most of it..

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
The boat isn’t finished yet.. lol.

When you add the driver seat etc you aren’t going to see most of it..

is the boat custom build for a customer or something they're developing to market as a platform?

W.O.T. Marine

Reaction score
The billet shift is for ballast pick up.

The others are mercury DTS shifters
And you can add a DTS hotfoot if desired.

Awesome build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BamBam

Reaction score
I talked to Lee about it when we were at the Regatta. There are tons of electronics in these things. The shifters are electronic, basically switches at the helm. The lower unit also communicates with the ECU in the upper and if something is wrong it will go into limp mode. When they test fired the motors, one was fine, one wouldn't run properly. Mercury had them swap lower units and the one that was in limp mode operated fine with the other lower.