WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The movie "Gemini Man"

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
My company developed a completely new digital cinema processor for this movie that will be installed in the very latest projectors.

The device is capable of receiving decoding and imagizing at 4K 120Frames per second.

The projectors here in America today can show it at 120 FPS, or 4K but not both, or there is only some small # here that can truly use it as its stands today.

UD

sonicss31

Reaction score
Just got home from seeing it. Good flick for sure. :)

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Yes, heard wasn't doing well. I think the majority of people went and saw "Addams Family"

You may be one of the few to like it - I heard it's getting panned and not doing well

Reactions: TPC

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think it was the way William smith acted when he didn’t win that award a few years ago for that movie he did with his kid..

I was always a Will smith fan but after that it really turned me off on him.

Reactions: TPC

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I'm not really a fan but my wife enjoys his movies. Happy wife happy life deal although I did enjoy the movie.

I think it was the way William smith acted when he didn’t win that award a few years ago for that movie he did with his kid..

Yellowboat

Reaction score

Yep, there are bunch of movies I will never see because of the of screen antics of those in said movie

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Bunch of Debbie fucking dowers...

Someone need a hurt feelings report?

:rolleyes:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Yes, heard wasn't doing well. I think the majority of people went and saw "Addams Family"
Getting good reviews yet getting murdered at the box office. They should have released it at Christmas. That's the theaters biggest bank season.
Released at the wrong time.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score

I was always a Will Smith fan but after that it really turned me off on him.

Remembered the time Smith said he wouldn't attend that years Oscars because the nominations were racist?.
That years guest list hit the front page of Variety and Smith was never invited to begin with.

Chris Rock uses that fact in his stand up act.