WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Charles Manson, Thomas Jefferson, Sigmund Freud dead at 83...

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
So if you live past 83 you’ll die at a later date. Got it.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
What would Sigmund say about this?:D
2A74B3F6-381A-4C73-B6DC-5B3943D09AA7.png

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...So this creepy fuck at 5 foot two was dancing with his head hanging over the butt of this chick...a good friend of mine...who is about 5 foot eight and I had to wedged myself in between her and him to get him away from her...She was not aware of this at the time and I don’t believe I ever told her???
A47DB406-4C80-4829-928F-6B85FE56ED21.png
A9598F47-6680-45C3-9711-5FFE3A894C5D.jpeg

JD D05

Reaction score
...So this creepy fuck at 5 foot two was dancing with his head hanging over the butt of this chick...a good friend of mine...who is about 5 foot eight and I had to wedged myself in between her and him to get him away from her...She was not aware of this at the time and I don’t believe I ever told her??? View attachment 807247 View attachment 807248

So you stepped between her and Charles Manson?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...83 huhhh...I guess that means I have 10 years left???...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
...So this creepy fuck at 5 foot two was dancing with his head hanging over the butt of this chick...a good friend of mine...who is about 5 foot eight and I had to wedged myself in between her and him to get him away from her...She was not aware of this at the time and I don’t believe I ever told her??? View attachment 807247 View attachment 807248

I remember your story of when you first saw Manson at the end of your driveway as I recall.
Can’t imagine the shit you’ve seen!

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
I remember your story of when you first saw Manson at the end of your driveway as I recall.
Can’t imagine the shit you’ve seen!
...The reason this all came to mind now is because the chick who was being oogled by Manson was dancing in front of her boyfriend who was the drummer in the Southwind Country rock band...well the guitar player of The Southwind...Moon Martin was at my house yesterday and I was explaining the possible link of the driveway story and the dance floor story to him...well he is starting to remember seeing Charles Manson all alone in the middle of the dance floor making sort of herky-jerky arm movements as the Southwind started their first set...
... He also told me yesterday that Manson used to live up at the end of the driveway of the bass player of the Southwind...Jim Pulte...that I did not know???...
...Now Moon Martin is all wound up about this ...so who knows what else he may eventually remember...
...I emailed the driveway story to Erik Dalton the drummer last week... The long and the short of his response ...was wow scary... Dalton is now a doctor...
...Now I’m thinking I may have nugged Manson out of the way with my left hip...But I couldn’t swear to it ...but I do remember it was not easy getting him away from the lovely Mary Rowan???...

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
...The reason this all came to mind now is because the chick who was being oogled by Manson was dancing in front of her boyfriend who was the drummer in the Southwind Country rock band...well the guitar player of The Southwind...Moon Martin was at my house yesterday and I was explaining the possible link of the driveway story and the dance floor story to him...well he is starting to remember seeing Charles Manson all alone in the middle of the dance floor making sort of herky-jerky arm movements as the Southwind started their first set...
... He also told me yesterday that Manson used to live up at the end of the driveway of the bass player of the Southwind...Jim Pulte...that I did not know???...
...Now Moon Martin is all wound up about this ...so who knows what else he may eventually remember...
...I emailed the driveway story to Erik Dalton the drummer last week... The long and the short of his response ...was wow scary... Dalton is now a doctor...
...Now I’m thinking I may have nugged Manson out of the way with my left hip...But I couldn’t swear to it ...but I do remember it was not easy getting him away from the lovely Mary Rowan???...

Damn.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Wow....That's creepy knowing what the guy did. :eek:

Willie, what's the timeline in relation to the murders. Do you remember if your encounter was prior to the them or after?

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
Wow....That's creepy knowing what the guy did. :eek:

Willie, what's the timeline in relation to the murders. Do you remember if your encounter was prior to the them or after?
...The encounter on the dance floor was after the Murders... but I believe the encounter in the driveway was prior to the murders...the dance floor deal I am 100% sure of...the driveway deal I’m not sure if it was before or after... I will have to give that some thought...