WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Easiest way to learn how to speak Spanish?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I can speak a little bit, but quite frankly I'd like to be fluent in it. What program do people suggest? Rosetta Stone? Babbel?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Unfortunately I took 3 years of French in High School. Only reason I took French was because it was a class full of women. Fortunately I've learned that the conjugation is very similar between French and Spanish.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Unfortunately I took 3 years of French in High School. Only reason I took French was because it was a class full of women. Fortunately I've learned that the conjugation is very similar between French and Spanish.
Me too. Grew up in a French neighborhood back east. Best friend came from Canada. Does fuck all out here. :cool:

SixD9R

Reaction score
I can’t help with the original question but there is no need to learn Spanish. This is America and if you ever go to Mexico legally or illegally just insist that the Mexican government and business convert everything to English including applications for free stuff, billboards, product packages etc. and call people racist if they don’t speak English to you and bam no need to speak Spanish.

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I can’t help with the original question but there is no need to learn Spanish. This is America and if you ever go to Mexico legally or illegally just insist that the Mexican government and business convert everything to English including applications for free stuff, billboards, product packages etc. and call people racist if they don’t speak English to you and bam no need to speak Spanish.

Great post. 10/10 would read again.
a5051fd1-3847-4df9-a089-1f875dbb0506-1a70e7b9-8f99-4a11-bd6e-26726a02d895_thumbnail.png

Riley1

Reaction score
I took 3 years of German because I’ll be damned if I’m going to learn somebody else’s language just to make their invasion easier for them.
From working fast food in high school to the yob site now, I do not acknowledge anything in Spanish even if I know what they are saying.

500bbc

Reaction score
Go to Mexico, act like yourself, you'll learn to be fluent quickly in a Mexican prison.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
I’m horrible at learning languages, but Rosetta Stone has been very effective for me when I have the time to sit down and learn.

Edit: The most effective way to learn would be to go to Mexico for a couple months. My cousins would come to the US for a month when I was younger and I’d pick up Spanish very quickly and they’d pick up English.

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
I have Rosetta stone on my computer and now just need to start using it again. used it a little and then got out of it.
I really need to get back with it.

Taboma

Reaction score

Holy shit, I have something in common with Grads :eek: I actually did use French once in the military while working with a Tunisian who only spoke French and German.
When attempting to recall my French lessons I just kept thinking of that lovely gal in the 2nd row :D