WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Igneous Peoples Day

spectras only

Reaction score
This ignorant cocky fool should search ancestry where his ancestors are from and remove himself from the US.;):p

BTR

2 Girls, 1 Wallet
Reaction score
D39B304D-EF56-4A7F-BC96-67CAE2B06B2C.jpeg

500bbc

Reaction score
This ignorant cocky fool should search ancestry where his ancestors are from and remove himself from the US.;):p
The dumb fucking libturd should first research the fact that slavery existed globally at the time including the fucking Igneous Peoples themselves and first abolished here in the West.

Then he can cast of his bonds of modernity the creation of the USA has brought him, from his privileged "education" to everything he's ever eaten, everything he's ever worn, every way he's ever travelled, everything he's in encountered in his pathetic childish existence.

Fucking ungrateful Libturd Fucking Idiota.

500bbc

Reaction score
The myth of the Noble Igneous Tribesmen.
Slave masters, warriors, rapists, murderers that hadn't even evolved to the bronze age, no wheel, rudimentary control of fire, no beasts of burden, not even horses.
Hunter gatherers that had to constantly move from place to place just to escape wallowing in their own sewage.

The only humans on earth that still want to live that way are Libturd Meth Heads.

Change my mind...

Fucking Idiots

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
The dumb fucking libturd should first research the fact that slavery existed globally at the time including the fucking Igneous Peoples themselves and first abolished here in the West.

Then he can cast of his bonds of modernity the creation of the USA has brought him, from his privileged "education" to everything he's ever eaten, everything he's ever worn, every way he's ever travelled, everything he's in encountered in his pathetic childish existence.

Fucking ungrateful Libturd Fucking Idiota.
Maybe the dumb fucking Trumpkin should first research the fact that “igneous” is a type of rock and means something quite different from indiginous.

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe the dumb fucking Trumpkin should first research the fact that “igneous” is a type of rock and means something quite different from indiginous.
I like Igneous peoples, they rock.

Stupid fucking shit guzzling perverted Fucking Idiot...

Try to metamorphize into a human...

You spelled indigenous incorrectly Mensa boy.

Dumbfuck

spectras only

Reaction score
you sure walked into this little spelling bee contest.:D And 530L gave you thumbs up:eek::D:D

530RL

Reaction score
you sure walked into this little spelling bee contest.:D And 530L gave you thumbs up:eek::D:D

LOL

Indigenous versus indiginous is a spelling problem.

Igneous versus indigenous is not knowing the difference between a type of rock and a type of person. :)

500bbc

Reaction score
LOL

Indigenous versus indiginous is a spelling problem.

Igneous versus indigenous is not knowing the difference between a type of rock and a type of person. :)

I didn't misspell anything.
Fuck you're stupid, I've been posting the same thing since the Turds started their stupid Igneous Peoples day.

Lemme try this again:
I dig Igneous Peoples, they rock!:p

You're always researching my past posts, look it up, Pork Chop Charlie.

Dumb Fucking RINHO

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
With all this searching going on is anybody claiming the $100 cash and $200 Warren contribution for finding my claimed post?

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
That’s about as close as Schiff got to Russia collusion evidence.

You auditioning for a Media Matters seat next to your hero Fraudpa? :(
Ok. So what is your take on the thread I posted. Just a bunch of friends kidding each other? :rolleyes:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
How many posts did that SOB delete in that thread???? He owes Tommy a LARGE apology.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I didn't misspell anything.
Fuck you're stupid, I've been posting the same thing since the Turds started their stupid Igneous Peoples day.

Lemme try this again:
I dig Igneous Peoples, they rock!:p

You're always researching my past posts, look it up, Pork Chop Charlie.

Dumb Fucking RINHO
Does that prove anything other than you were stupid in the past and nothing has changed?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
They are truly, Fucking Idiots...

Next thing you know Grampturds will be bragging about his Menstrual Society membership.:p

Nope, not in Mensa and don’t even know my IQ score. Willing to take the test with you and everyone else on this site who likes to mock liberal stupidity though. Stupidity or at least IQ can be quantified. Let’s do it and post up the results, whatever they are. How about it, pussy boy?

500bbc

Reaction score
Nope, not in Mensa and don’t even know my IQ score. Willing to take the test with you and everyone else on this site who likes to mock liberal stupidity though. Stupidity or at least IQ can be quantified. Let’s do it and post up the results, whatever they are. How about it, pussy boy?
Menstrual Society you stupid fucking cunt

500bbc

Reaction score
Ok. So what is your take on the thread I posted. Just a bunch of friends kidding each other? :rolleyes:
The only point you drove home is the Oracle is a lying fucking bitch.
He's the one that tried to delete the depths of his dementia.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Menstrual Society you stupid fucking cunt
Guess that’s you being a pussy. So far only Nganga and WTG have stepped up, and not one of the pussies I called out.

500bbc

Reaction score
Guess that’s you being a pussy. So far only Nganga and WTG have stepped up, and not one of the pussies I called out.
Is this NAMBLAs idea of a dance fight?

What a fucking teenage cunt.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Back to calling me a pedophile?
According to you, it only takes an allegation. But I digress, no where in his last post did he claim you were a pedophile. He just called you a cunt that goes to NAMBLA meetings.

But I'm sure you will still hit report and that will just prove the cunt part.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I was poking fun at regor. :) Was the thread I posted where 530 claims you said something about his brother?

I never said that.
It is, however, the thread where he called me “cancer lover” because he was mad about being labeled the oracle.

I believe that he firmly believes I said what he claims I said.
But I never did. He either has me mistaken with someone else, or has twisted it up in his head from some benign post.
The only thing for sure is that he eventually deleted the cancer lover post, but literally everyone on here saw it first. It’s basically indisputable.
The post he says I made never existed, at least not by me.

I can understand that he was in the throws of a depth of helplessness that one simply can’t fathom until they experience it. Believe me, I get that.
As brutal as it hit me, I can actually forgive the cancer lover post.
I acknowledge and know full well what he was going through.
My younger brother died 3 years ago. I watched him pass on FaceTime as he was in Alaska. Deb passed 15 months ago. I understand that it’s completely true that 530 may not have been in the best of places. Who would be?
But this deal of him doubling down with this asinine claim is beyond the pale. It’s kind of scary truth be told.

You’ll notice I have NEVER jumped on the RBG or even the John McCain slam fest. I’ve seen first hand the ravage, as has Dan.
No human being needs to go through that, short of Hitler.
There simply is NO fucking way I would say that about any person...no fucking way. I relive that last breath every fucking day.
The cancer lover post is nothing compared to the lie and accusation that followed.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Fa
I never said that.
It is, however, the thread where he called me “cancer lover” because he was mad about being labeled the oracle.

But I never did. He either has me mistaken with someone else, or has twisted it up in his head from some benign post.
The only thing for sure is that he eventually deleted the cancer lover post, but literally everyone on here saw it first. It’s basically indisputable.

I can understand that he was in the throws of a depth of helplessness that one simply can’t fathom until they experience it. Believe me, I get that.
My younger brother died 3 years ago. I watched him pass on FaceTime as he was in Alaska. Deb passed 15 months ago. I understand that it’s completely true that 530 may not have been in the best of places. Who would be?
But this deal of him doubling down with this asinine claim is beyond the pale. It’s kind of scary truth be told.

You’ll notice I have NEVER jumped on the RBG or even the John McCain slam fest. I’ve seen first hand the ravage, as has Dan.
There simply is NO fucking way I would say that about any person...no fucking way. I relive that last breath every fucking day.
The cancer lover post is nothing compared to the lie and accusation that followed.
Fair enough. But why keep saying you will donate $300 to find something you know doesn't exist? I'm sure it doesn't help 530 keeps bringing it up.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
I never said that.

I hope it has gotten a little easier, and that the good memories grow brighter as the bad memories fade.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
MEANWHILE:
PRESIDENT TRUMP
“Shifty Schiff now seems to think they don’t need the Whistleblower, who started the whole Scam. The reason is that the Whistleblower has lost all credibility because the story is so far from the facts on the Transcript. Also, the second Whistleblower is no longer even mentioned!”

BONER

Reaction score
According to you, it only takes an allegation. But I digress, no where in his last post did he claim you were a pedophile. He just called you a cunt that goes to NAMBLA meetings.

But I'm sure you will still hit report and that will just prove the cunt part.

Red Flag! Red Flag! Red Flag!

thetub

Reaction score
they should just call it "Idiots Libturds Day" so NimnRod , Gramturtds and Saucegobbler and all the rest of the libturds can celebrate in peace