WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone else have phone problems last night?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Abyobe else have phone / electronic problems last night?

All my phones / iPads lost service.. (no big deal).

Then they wouldn’t connect to WiFi.. (get tin foil hat out)

Than laptop won’t connect to WiFi.. (put tin foil hat on, walk out back and overlook city to see if anything’s going on)

Now remember a WiFi network doesn’t have to internet to connect a router to a device.. (thinking electronic jammer possibly?)

Than laptop won’t connect to internet with Ethernet cable (tin foil hat is officially on).

Anyhow long story short it ended with us going to bed after all the magazines were loaded, and Ammo packed into travel box, etc.. lol.

Made me realize that we are a little under prepared if we have to bolt in a hurry.. So I’m gonna be fixing that here shortly with water / food / fuel / more ammo etc..

Anyhow before chasing down that rabbit hole.. Anyone else have electronic problems last night? Or did I somehow make it onto some three letter government agencies list?

RD

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Ok. I'm ready. :cool::p:D
15711530408742890757228833455070.jpg

JD D05

Reaction score

Than laptop won’t connect to WiFi.. (put tin foil hat on, walk out back and overlook city to see if anything’s going on)

Now remember a WiFi network doesn’t have to internet to connect a router to a device.. (thinking electronic jammer possibly?)

Than laptop won’t connect to internet with Ethernet cable (tin foil hat is officially on).

Anyhow long story short it ended with us going to bed after all the magazines were loaded, and Ammo packed into travel box, etc.. lol.

Made me realize that we are a little under prepared if we have to bolt in a hurry.. So I’m gonna be fixing that here shortly with water / food / fuel / more ammo etc..

Anyhow before chasing down that rabbit hole.. Anyone else have electronic problems last night? Or did I somehow make it onto some three letter government agencies list?

RD

No but I did wake up in the middle of the night and thought my fan was that little rodent from Guardians Of The Galaxy and had to stare at for about 20 seconds to realize it was my fan.

tostark

Liquid Equity
Reaction score
When i got up this morning, i had alerts that several devices had lost wifi connection, but all had reconnected and were working.

Headless hula

I’ve found boating heaven in Florida!
Reaction score
Wasn’t the internet that bothered me.. lol.
Well, my power went out for about 2 hours yesterday, also discovered my neighbor, ( yes the guy with the inconsiderate ex girlfriend) well,... he tells me that he believes that the government is controlling the weather. So theres that I guess.....

Strange times we live in my friend...

Strange times indeed..

Cdog

Reaction score
Lol! RDP live on Ham radio!!

Cdog

Reaction score
They are taking down all the repeaters in California.. lol.

Makes virtually zero sense.. ??

Really? I was unaware of that..

I never got into it but have some fellow gun friends that did. There’s a running thread on Ar15.com about the Chinese Baofong Ham radios on amazon. I guess uncle government is trying to shut down access to cheap Ham radios.

There are a couple of sites I see as I drive up to lake Bartlett here in Phx area. The big ass antenna is a dead giveaway but most people these days are too stupid to know what they are looking at.

Havasu, Like N Scottsdale is a bug in location. Comms, Rule of law, fire power & provisions are the name of the game. No reason to leave. Text me if you want some recommendations.

riverroyal

Reaction score
Maybe ‘they’ thought you visited Area 51 with that group and now ‘they’ are killing your devices.

‘I want to believe’

Gelcoater

Reaction score

RD
Oh fuckin wonderful.
Figures.
We talk on the phone yesterday.
I sure hope your phone didn’t give mine the herp!:mad:
And thanks. Now I’m guilty by association to whatever alphabet agency is monitoring your deplorable ass. :D
RD SUX!
:)

Nordie

Reaction score
Lol! RDP live on Ham radio!!

This, ham radio will never go away, It never hurts to have a license, or even a GMRS license with a repeater, your entire family will fall under a GMRS license

KG7KNE

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Had issues with all our phones yesterday but it was due to the updates from Apple as it affected settings, etc.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Had issues with all our phones yesterday but it was due to the updates from Apple as it affected settings, etc.

This was total blackout.. phones I pads / old phones / laptop / tv etc..

Hell my Sirius in my truck actually reloaded this morning when I took the kids to school as well!

The phones and I pads just didn’t show anything from about 12:00 to 4:00 am. What struck me bizarre was when the phones and computers wouldn’t even connect to a router. They should be able to get on a network even if the network doesn’t have access to the internet etc..

Who knows.. who cares..

WATERDOG

Eliminator Eagle Flying free in the heavens above!
Reaction score
This was total blackout.. phones I pads / old phones / laptop / tv etc..

Hell my Sirius in my truck actually reloaded this morning when I took the kids to school as well!

The phones and I pads just didn’t show anything from about 12:00 to 4:00 am. What struck me bizarre was when the phones and computers wouldn’t even connect to a router. They should be able to get on a network even if the network doesn’t have access to the internet etc..

Who knows.. who cares..
Mine went off at 11:45 and when I checked it at 4 it everything was working.

YZFRider

Reaction score
Suddenlink provides a lot of the fiber that carriers in Havasu use. Suddenlink had one of there primary fiber lines get cut and most of the City went down last night.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fucking Kool aid drinkers! LoL

I was talking to OC this morning on the way to work. He tells me Apple just did some software update last night, and it killed All the connections on his phones!

Boy I wish I had iPhone...

Don't you??

:D:D:D

Suckers!!! Bwahahhaha!!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Fucking Kool aid drinkers! LoL

I was talking to OC this morning on the way to work. He tells me Apple just did some software update last night, and it killed All the connections on his phones!

Boy I wish I had iPhone...

Don't you??

:D:D:D

Suckers!!! Bwahahhaha!!

When you text me and those little green messages show up... All I can think is “poor person.” :D

J&k beer can

Reaction score
yes all our cameras went dead..
was going to tex only neighbor we talk too.. but they just moved..
then going to call pool guy in the am to check on things...then after 4am started working..
I don't think the other neighbors care for us.. they don't wave back when we do.. yes we have cameras cause one of then was using our pool.. and we are the jerks..lmfao

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
yes all our cameras went dead..
was going to tex only neighbor we talk too.. but they just moved..
then going to call pool guy in the am to check on things...then after 4am started working..
I don't think the other neighbors care for us.. they don't wave back when we do.. yes we have cameras cause one of then was using our pool.. and we are the jerks..lmfao

You need to invite them all over for a bbq..

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Same thing happened last week. Hard to imagine all these companies relying on Suddenfail.:rolleyes:

J&k beer can

Reaction score
You need to invite them all over for a bbq..
Its beyond that point.. lol
one now has a above ground pool after we got cameras so not sure it was them or other ones or maybe house behind us..
funny is that who ever it was knows the cameras are they now.. cause we have not see anyone but pool guy in backyard the last few months..

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fuck, had a black suburban behind me from your house to my house just now!
It’s on!!

D684571C-0E52-4281-8442-6CDE1B5FAE3C.jpeg

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
In all seriousness though, that’s how it happens.
In the old days you’d notice your phone was dead, then no power but your nieghbors lights would be on.
Better to err on the side of caution.

Nordie

Reaction score
Was having breakfast with a friend last weekend, he told me he bought a bedroom set from Ashley furniture. Now almost all of my Facebook and YouTube advertisements are now Ashley furniture.