WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Taxes

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Not worth my time. But now that there are two shit for brains responses...

Everyone knows the United States has an illegal immigration problem, one that didn’t occur overnight. A worthless graphic does nothing to address the issue. Some might call it an epidemic, and I agree.

The reality is that everyone wants to campaign on their version of immigration but nobody wants to solve it or come up with a better system. Republicans have ignored it for years in fear of being perceived as unfriendly to business. Democrats use it as a way to champion for social justice in the hopes of rallying votes.

The current administration is the perfect example of a P.T. Barnum pitch where lots of MAGA hopefuls stood in line to cast a vote for something that never happened.

Just so you know, the only people talking about open borders are the ones who voted MAGA and are left with nothing but their dick in their hands.
Look at you, calling the kettle black!!! Shit for brains!!:rolleyes: At least they have something holding their ears apart, unlike you!! Why don't you go throw grandma and grandpa out of their home they've paid for and lived in for the past 50 years you fuk'n idiot.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Lol... so the only people talking about open borders are Trump Voters? So then we all just must be in the dark. I guess none of the Libturd politicians have been blocking that wall going up, or stopping deportation efforts, or protesting ICE... lol... come on man, you're better at this than that. At least try get some of the facts straight here.

Reality is the WALL and IMMIGRATION have been the rally cry for both parties since the election. It has been fought against by the Libturds just as hard as their idiotic Russia Russia Russia bullshit. You know how that one ended right?

Exactly my point. Rallying cries are just that. Governance is entirely different and it isn’t happening. Not when you have a president that only knows how to campaign. The Democrats will always use immigration as a talking point because it’s so divisive. Just like the president did, all for nothing.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Exactly my point. Rallying cries are just that. Governance is entirely different and it isn’t happening. Not when you have a president that only knows how to campaign. The Democrats will always use immigration as a talking point because it’s so divisive. Just like the president did, all for nothing.
All for nothing. The only thing stopping immigration changes is your party. Do you honestly believe if they had not been obstructing Trump this whole time, that the WALL wouldn't be at least half built by now? Your party is obsessed with keeping our borders open, there is no denying it.

And just so we are clear here. I am all for LEGAL Immigration. I would think it would be common sense that if you intend to move to another country for whatever reason, you would follow the laws of that country. That goes beyond simply crossing a border, it also includes legally seeking citizenship and actually following VISA procedures and restrictions.

But hey, I'm just a MAGA voting Racist for the beliefs.

500bbc

Reaction score

Everyone knows the United States has an illegal immigration problem, one that didn’t occur overnight. A worthless graphic does nothing to address the issue. Some might call it an epidemic, and I agree.

The reality is that everyone wants to campaign on their version of immigration but nobody wants to solve it or come up with a better system. Republicans have ignored it for years in fear of being perceived as unfriendly to business. Democrats use it as a way to champion for social justice in the hopes of rallying votes.

The current administration is the perfect example of a P.T. Barnum pitch where lots of MAGA hopefuls stood in line to cast a vote for something that never happened.

Just so you know, the only people talking about open borders are the ones who voted MAGA and are left with nothing but their dick in their hands.
MS13 Pelosi

Fucking Idiot

wzuber

Reaction score

Grads??? is that you??????
So, how often does CNN pay? weekly, by-weekly? Do they have a good benefits package? It appears maybe their "benefit package" got lodged in your throat. You have a little package liquid on your chin there doood. You may want to wipe that off before you go home to greet your kids.

RodnJen

Reaction score
All for nothing. The only thing stopping immigration changes is your party. Do you honestly believe if they had not been obstructing Trump this whole time, that the WALL wouldn't be at least half built by now? Your party is obsessed with keeping our borders open, there is no denying it.

And just so we are clear here. I am all for LEGAL Immigration. I would think it would be common sense that if you intend to move to another country for whatever reason, you would follow the laws of that country. That goes beyond simply crossing a border, it also includes legally seeking citizenship and actually following VISA procedures and restrictions.

But hey, I'm just a MAGA voting Racist for the beliefs.

Trump had an open field for two years. He chose to dry hump the fat Korean kid instead. Now he’s no further along on delivering his promises than he was when he started.

But hell, he got rid of nukes in Korea. :rolleyes:

BONER

Reaction score
Trump had an open field for two years. He chose to dry hump the fat Korean kid instead. Now he’s no further along on delivering his promises than he was when he started.

DT has either delivered on his Promises, or is en route of him delivering his Promise. He's batting 1000 so far.

I'm going to say this in the most Politically Correct way I can..........

Democrats are in REALLY BIG TROUBLE, because of DT's delivered Promises. I hope you're paying attention, because you're in School and you don't even know it.....

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Fat Korean kid sounds sorta...

RACIST!

:D

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Just like the president did, all for nothing.

Two SC picks, 150+ federal judges, destroyed the fake media, destroyed the Clintons, exposed the RINO’s and exposed the Democrat party for the true bitch ass losers and liars they’ve always been, yep...............all for nothing!!!!!!

upload_2019-10-13_22-55-14.gif

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
HOly shit you are full blown TDS.

They all are.
You got Squeezer promoting the Goebbels school of journalism and erasing State lines to engineer a popularist “election” of dictators.
Rod touting the benifits of taxation without representation, Simplesauce walking a tightrope between political rhetoric and loss of employ, Bobby pushing the labor party, and all the while the Oracle pointing out lesser minds with his finger of blame from the peak of Mt Oracle.
TDS is real.

RodnJen

Reaction score
They all are.
You got Squeezer promoting the Goebbels school of journalism and erasing State lines to engineer a popularist “election” of dictators.
Rod touting the benifits of taxation without representation, Simplesauce walking a tightrope between political rhetoric and loss of employ, Bobby pushing the labor party, and all the while the Oracle pointing out lesser minds with his finger of blame from the peak of Mt Oracle.
TDS is real.
Dr. Seuss has nothing on you creative, story telling bastards.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
They all are.
TDS is real.
Your trying to hard again!

saucedaddy

Reaction score
To hard what?
Do you mean “too”?
Yes, stick with what you do best.. conspiracies, defensiveness, sniffling about being called a Trumpkin, grammar monitor except when it’s yourself, you know stick with what you enjoy. Just stick to being a hypocrite that’s seemed to work for you a long time! Trying to be a comedian is not your schtick.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes, stick with what you do best.. conspiracies, defensiveness, sniffling about being called a Trumpkin, grammar monitor except when it’s yourself, you know stick with what you enjoy. Just stick to being a hypocrite that’s seemed to work for you a long time! Trying to be a comedian is not your schtick.

You seem a little upset this morning?

squeezer

Reaction score
They all are.
TDS is real.

Acknowledging that the new
Hmmmm...I don’t feel tuned up?
Are you sure you’re doing it right?

If I had a dollar for every time I heard that...

500bbc

Reaction score
They all are.
TDS is real.
And utterly magnificent!

MAGA BITCHES MAGA!!!!