Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

squeezer

Reaction score
I am at a loss for words....

(Confirmed real by the WH)

Screen shot 2019-10-16 at 2.59.26 PM.png

RodnJen

Reaction score
Let’s see if we’re looking at this correctly...

Having our troops patrol a border 5k + miles from America is okay but patrolling our own border makes it criminal?

Mmmmmmkkkkaaaayyyy

Patrolling our own border is always “okay”.

500bbc

Reaction score
354 to 60 opposing Trumps move. Stable genius alright. :rolleyes:
How do you turn the entire Libturd party into warmongering imbeciles?

Have the President oppose the war,

How loud did you Turds squeal when we abandoned our Allies in Vietnam leaving millions to die at the hands of you Communists?

Fucking Idiot

Sandlord

Reaction score
How do you turn the entire Libturd party into warmongering imbeciles?

Have the President oppose the war,

How loud did you Turds squeal when we abandoned our Allies in Vietnam leaving millions to die at the hands of you Communists?

Fucking Idiot

There is no rhyme or reason to their ideology, or to their hypocrisy.
They want war, they don't want war. They don't want illegals when Bill clinton is in charge, but they want them when Trump is. and the list goes on.
The only constant is anti-Trump

500bbc

Reaction score
There is no rhyme or reason to their ideology, or to their hypocrisy.
They want war, they don't want war. They don't want illegals when Bill clinton is in charge, but they want them when Trump is. and the list goes on.
The only constant is anti-Trump

Their constant is anti American, ask any Turd here.

RodnJen

Reaction score
with that dung heap tent city state with people fleeing like its a war zone you live in, you sure are awful judgemental

Please take more of them. It’s hard to get a tee time these days.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I'd wager that Trump would stomp a mudhole in your pansy, punk ass in a skinute.

And that's three seconds faster than a minute son.
I can’t think of anything I’d enjoy more than a “skinute” in the mud with Big Don.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Let’s see if we’re looking at this correctly...

Having our troops patrol a border 5k + miles from America is okay but patrolling our own border makes it criminal?

Mmmmmmkkkkaaaayyyy
Supporting the guys who defeated ISIS for us and are keeping them locked up/hiding seems like a good thing to me (and almost every Republican in Congress).

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Uhh that's really gay. "Big Don" may be a lot of things, but he's certainly not a "Mud Driller" son.
Sorry to disappoint you.
Sick little faggy boy.
An Octagon would also suffice. Tell you what, Big Don can pick the venue.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Uhh, I dont think the UFC and MMA fighters would take to kindly to your ilk son.
Uhh, who said I had a direct line to "Big Don?"
I think if we add a 'g' on the very end of "Big Don" we can see the root of your sick obsession.
View attachment 808114 SON.
Stormy fucked the man and says it looks more like one of the mushrooms from Mario Kart.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Stormy fucked the man and says it looks more like one of the mushrooms from Mario Kart.

Hmm...you know, the LAST thing I considered when casting my vote was the shape of a mans penis.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So you did considered it! :eek:
There were really just the two things that factored into WTG’s decision- penis
shape and Hillary/Not Hillary. Trumps penis just put the icing on the cake, so to speak.

One page and you two completely fagged up the thread and even drew suction from Mt Oracle.
Congrats.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What needs Noted here.The so called Left in this forum,every one of them post everyday & night their driveby hatred & discontent what others support whether it is Trump himself,his family or Trump agenda,especially the positive
For a fact these people and for sure the Trolls support NOTHING or NOBODY NOT EVEN THE UNITED STATES.Check it out, totally NO SUPPORT of any candidate or agenda except there own fucked up dysfunction with what others believe.The fuck up will even go after your religion

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
WASHINGTON POST 10/17/19
”Turkey has agreed to a ceasefire in northern Syria to let Kurdish-led forces withdraw.
The deal came after US Vice-President ”Mike Pence and Turkey's President Recep Tayyip Erdogan met for talks in Ankara.”

“All fighting will be paused for five days, and the US will help facilitate the withdrawal of Kurdish-led troops from what Turkey terms a "safe zone" on the border,