WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

THANK YOU GRADS

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I know some here think he’s an asshat, but the guy captured a killer pic of myself and 2 other inmates in SF a week or 2 back. He sent me the best resolution pics he had, I picked what I thought was the best one, and had it printed poster size for my office. The frame sucks more dick than Elton John, I’ll be getting a better one ASAP, but it turned out great, and will be a memory reminder for years to come.

THANKS GRADS!!!
IMG_0789.JPG

KingofBeers

Reaction score
I know some here think he’s an asshat, but the guy captured a killer pic of myself and 2 other inmates in SF a week or 2 back. He sent me the best resolution pics he had, I picked what I thought was the best one, and had it printed poster size for my office. The frame sucks more dick than Elton John, I’ll be getting a better one ASAP, but it turned out great, and will be a memory reminder for years to come.

THANKS GRADS!!! View attachment 807855
Way cool. Even though I live here...that was an epic day!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
These two guys(n2o&Grads) go hand in hand.. literally.. just sayin...

But... it is a badass pic!!

Last edited:

JD D05

Reaction score
Do you thinks Grads was waiting there all day to take that pic?

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
A frame like this!!
20191016_210319.jpeg
20191016_210344.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Way cool. Even though I live here...that was an epic day!

The 2 asshat boaters with you that day are serious douchebags. Yes, this is a call out thread.:rolleyes::D

I cannot thank Rob and Alex enough. These two are a human GPS of this place. You don’t understand how big the place is until you’re there! I’m still smiling from the whole trip! I’m intending to do a trip recap thread as soon as I get a a spare 30 minutes or so, it was great few days, including the 1200 mile round trip drive.

Here’s what I’ll early release to the upcoming thread..... Rob and his wife are AMAZING hosts! The after boating was as good or better than the on water boating!

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I cannot thank Rob and Alex enough. These two are a human GPS of this place. You don’t understand how big the place is until you’re there! I’m still smiling from the whole trip! I’m intending to do a trip recap thread as soon as I get a a spare 30 minutes or so, it was great few days, including the 1200 mile round trip drive.

Here’s what I’ll early release to the upcoming thread..... Rob and his wife are AMAZING hosts! The after boating was as good or better than the on water boating!

I've heard some people kinda remember the after-boating parties..........

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Glad it worked out. Honestly, it was just stupid perfect timing.:eek: I wish the pictures were better but driving across a bridge at 65 mph tryin to take pics over the railing and between girders was a little tough.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Glad it worked out. Honestly, it was just stupid perfect timing.:eek: I wish the pictures were better but driving across a bridge at 65 mph tryin to take pics over the railing and between girders was a little tough.

There aren't many people that can say they've driven 65mph over that stretch of the Bay bridge. Thanks for the pics

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Shoulda said the frame sucks more dick than Grads....:D

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Your lil clown Smart Car can hit 65mph? :D