Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Backlash

Reaction score
Anyone got a Cigarette I can borrow for the day? Asking for a friend....... :D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Piss bucket

LOL.. Stacy ditched that thing on the quick... little too quick actually because I pissed in an ice water late one night! :D

I figured you meant "Party Bus". We are keeping that (or might sell my half of this one, and get a newer one).

Gonna sell the limo pretty soon.

RD

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
First appointment is Monday at 1:00.. In the meantime I have been doing a lot on my own.

RD
Local LHC? Which office? I used Lakeside PT, Dr Brittany Brown. Pool and gym therapy - all helpful for me. But, we're all different. Glad you're proceeding.

BTW, a piss bucket at night is much better than tripping, crashing and burning while trying to walk to the throne in the pitch dark at night. Just sayin'.

ULTRA 94

Reaction score
Progress is progress, congrats. Taking a stand up shower after 4.5 months gotta be an accomplishment at the least.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
what is this? Old River Peoples Problems? Lol

Pissing in bed pans, walking with canes, lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
what is this? Old River Peoples Problems? Lol

Pissing in bed pans, walking with canes, lol
Now I'm old...at least feeling. Was a young pup with a cane, 27.

None of us heal like we did, but ol' RD is moving along pretty good.

Be jumpin' rope in no time:p

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
And 4 1/2 months later we finally begin!

0316165F-CB54-45C7-A49C-C200C4CBAEF5.jpeg

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Keep getting after it and you will be back in fighter form. Glad to hear of the positive progress and looking forward to seeing you dance, kick field goals and ass. Take it easy bro

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Keep getting after it and you will be back in fighter form. Glad to hear of the positive progress and looking forward to seeing you dance, kick field goals and ass. Take it easy bro

Yeah I think my days of "gettin low" on the dance floor are probably behind me.. LOL

Now I'm more focusing on "can I step into a boat without busting my ass" goals. :D

RD

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
So, they make you walk a certain way, or practice curling your toeso_O
Do you have any neuropathy after the break, or is that all good? That tingling or itchy thing isn't so bad, but numbness sucks.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
So, they make you walk a certain way, or practice curling your toeso_O
Do you have any neuropathy after the break, or is that all good? That tingling or itchy thing isn't so bad, but numbness sucks.

No she just did this light massage thing that got rid of swelling amazingly quick. Then she did range of motion tests, and was pushing and pullin and rolling.. etc.

She said it was gonna hurt later, I said I didn’t think so because it was pretty minor.. Shit hurts now though a lil! Lol

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
No she just did this light massage thing that got rid of swelling amazingly quick. Then she did range of motion tests, and was pushing and pullin and rolling.. etc.

She said it was gonna hurt later, I said I didn’t think so because it was pretty minor.. Shit hurts now though a lil! Lol
It's pretty wierd, we always think the pain from therapy will be muscles hurting. Turns out, all the stuff that holds the muscles gets angry. It's good you can finally get into therapy. They can point out things you don't even see, and help correct them before it wrecks something else...like walking favoring one side, or a "Gangsta' lean";)

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
Therapy? I thought you were going to a shrink to get your fucking head straight, maybe later.:D

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
It's pretty wierd, we always think the pain from therapy will be muscles hurting. Turns out, all the stuff that holds the muscles gets angry. It's good you can finally get into therapy. They can point out things you don't even see, and help correct them before it wrecks something else...like walking favoring one side, or a "Gangsta' lean";)

We always called it s pimp limp.. lol

Apex svt

Reaction score
Congrats Dave! Long recovery, I’d say the worst is over. Being on your feet has to be satisfying.