WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You do know that the Police Cannot "Protect & Serve" - This woman knew it

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
She called them to come take away the bodies. Good for her!

Tucson police: Woman shoots 2 intruders dead

A woman shot and killed two men who were trying to break into her midtown home early Wednesday morning, police said.

The woman was not injured in the confrontation. Her home was specifically targeted in the attempted home invasion, said Sgt. Pete Dugan, Tucson Police Department spokesman. The attempted home invasion appears to have been narcotics related, he said.

Officer Frank Magos, a Tucson police spokesman gave the following account in a news release:

The woman, who was alone in the home, woke up around 3:45 a.m. to noise coming from the rear of the house.

She confronted and shot the two men accused of trying to force their way into the home in the 4600 block of East Duncan Street. The home is near North Swan and East Grant roads.

The woman then sought help from a neighbor and called 911.

Officers arrived to find the two who were shot, Corey Teixeira, 18, and Ali Mohamed, 18, in the home’s backyard.

Teixeira was pronounced dead at the scene. Authorities transported Mohamed to a hospital where he died shortly after arriving.

It is unclear if the woman will face charges, Dugan said.

Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to call 88-CRIME, an anonymous tipster line.

Wednesday’s shooting is one of more than 100 incidents in the area reported to law enforcement in the past six months, according to Crime Reports, a crime-tracking website.

“I’m definitely going to get a gun to protect myself, too,” said Jay Spencer, a neighbor who has lived in the area for about seven months.

Spencer said that in the short time he has lived there, he already has caught a man attempting to break into the rear of his home. When police arrived, the man had already fled, he said.

He said there have been several other recent crime-related incidents in the neighborhood, including a woman reporting a break-in at her home, items stolen from a truck, as well as a person shown on video stealing a cactus from a home.

“There’s not enough enforcement, to be honest,” Spencer said.

https://tucson.com/news/local/crime...cle_c70d5fe6-f022-11e9-99d7-fbeb8a97095c.html

dave29

Reaction score
She called them to come take away the bodies. Good for her!

A woman shot and killed two men who were trying to break into her midtown home early Wednesday morning, police said.

The woman was not injured in the confrontation. Her home was specifically targeted in the attempted home invasion, said Sgt. Pete Dugan, Tucson Police Department spokesman. The attempted home invasion appears to have been narcotics related, he said.

Officer Frank Magos, a Tucson police spokesman gave the following account in a news release:

The woman, who was alone in the home, woke up around 3:45 a.m. to noise coming from the rear of the house.

She confronted and shot the two men accused of trying to force their way into the home in the 4600 block of East Duncan Street. The home is near North Swan and East Grant roads.

Officers arrived to find the two who were shot, Corey Teixeira, 18, and Ali Mohamed, 18, in the home’s backyard.

Teixeira was pronounced dead at the scene. Authorities transported Mohamed to a hospital where he died shortly after arriving.

Police are asking anyone with information about the incident to call 88-CRIME, an anonymous tipster line.

Wednesday’s shooting is one of more than 100 incidents in the area reported to law enforcement in the past six months, according to Crime Reports, a crime-tracking website.

“I’m definitely going to get a gun to protect myself, too,” said Jay Spencer, a neighbor who has lived in the area for about seven months.

Spencer said that in the short time he has lived there, he already has caught a man attempting to break into the rear of his home. When police arrived, the man had already fled, he said.

He said there have been several other recent crime-related incidents in the neighborhood, including a woman reporting a break-in at her home, items stolen from a truck, as well as a person shown on video stealing a cactus from a home.

https://tucson.com/news/local/crime...cle_c70d5fe6-f022-11e9-99d7-fbeb8a97095c.html
Am I the only one who cannot read this post because of the color of the lettering and the background???

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Her home was specifically targeted in the attempted home invasion, said Sgt. Pete Dugan, Tucson Police Department spokesman. The attempted home invasion appears to have been narcotics related, he said.

Sounds like the homeowner was not so innocent?

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Am I the only one who cannot read this post because of the color of the lettering and the background???

Sorry. Forgot some of you are "in the dark" :D

CJ_Donahue

Reaction score
I support this woman's right to defend herself as well as everyone elses right to protect themselves & I also do and always will support our law enforcement community. I don't see how this incident could even be seen as mutually exclusive with police protecting and serving the community and I find this thread title as misleading and as fake as CNN news.

DB / HAV

Reaction score
I support this woman's right to defend herself as well as everyone elses right to protect themselves & I also do and always will support our law enforcement community. I don't see how this incident could even be seen as mutually exclusive with police protecting and serving the community and I find this thread title as misleading and as fake as CNN news.
I wish I could give this 10 likes!

WhatExit?

Reaction score

Sorry you don't get it. If people depend on the police to protect them they're in for a rude awakening should something bad happen to them, their family and their property.

The police do a great job - they do the best they can given the massive restrictions and limitations put on them by politicians and the media. And they can't be everywhere. If they protect you from something bad happening it's likely that you were very, very lucky as they and/or you were in the right place at the right time.

Most of the time, the police are summoned AFTER something bad happens. And that's one of the times they serve rather than protect.

The primary point of the post was to say, protect yourself (and call 911) like the woman in Tucson did.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Beto says they were good boys and their rights to steal should not lead to mean home owners defending property that doesn't belong to these boys, but these boys being good boys should be able to share others property and guns need to be turned in and...…….:rolleyes:

How'm I doing with my liberal blathering?