WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Give me your AR-15

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yep, and the House has introduced a bill to overturn the PLCAA and Sandy Hook families are suing to overturn it.

Have you investigated the history of the Sandy Hook litigation involving Remington?
Specifically the timing of the initial lawsuit and federal monies?

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Have you investigated the history of the Sandy Hook litigation involving Remington?
Specifically the timing of the initial lawsuit and federal monies?
Nope, but I’m willing to bet it came after a bunch of their children were murdered with said Remington. Colt was smart to get out of the civilian AR market, read the writing on the wall.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yep, and the House has introduced a bill to overturn the PLCAA and Sandy Hook families are suing to overturn it.
Yeah man, that'll go over in the Senate like lead zeppelin with Trumps veto pen dancing on its smoking hole grave if, it so happened to rear it's dumb head again and somehow try to get out of said smoking hole. Good luck on that.
Be sure to let us know how it works out.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Nope, but I’m willing to bet it came after a bunch of their children were murdered with said Remington. Colt was smart to get out of the civilian AR market, read the writing on the wall.
Colt makes the vast majority of it revenue from military contracts. Purely a pragmatic financial decision and a wise one at that. Had nothing to do with frivolous gun grabbing lawsuits.They were really not very competitive in that specific market anymore due to the vast amount of AR platform makers out there. Proof positive you have no fucking clue of what you spew. Step the fuck away from your lame stream media anti gun vomiting propaganda son and do some research.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

If you want to look beyond the emotional aspect of it, it’s a rather enlightening study.

On a side note, sensationalizing on the bodies of any victims of any shootings to push an agenda, in this case villainizing Remington for financial gain, is as low as it gets.

I suggest an in depth study of Newtown since Sandy Hook. The finacials, the time lines of payouts and sources, and the the legal activities of the different parents.
“Sandy Hook Parents” is a rather ambiguous term, when one follows the money.
I draw no conclusions, I’m saying it isn’t as cut and dried as you present.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
And yet if the Sandy Hook parents prevail in their lawsuit, Trump and the Senate are irrelevant.
Yeah man, that'll go over in the Senate like lead zeppelin with Trumps veto pen dancing on its smoking hole grave if, it so happened to rear it's dumb head again and somehow try to get out of said smoking hole. Good luck on that.
Be sure to let us know how it works out.
yet

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Colt makes the vast majority of it revenue from military contracts. Purely a pragmatic financial decision and a wise one at that. Had nothing to do with frivolous gun grabbing lawsuits.They were really not very competitive in that specific market anymore due to the vast amount of AR platform makers out there. Proof positive you have no fucking clue of what you spew. Step the fuck away from your lame stream media anti gun vomiting propaganda son and do some research.
You know, it is possible that they simultaneously looked at two components of their financial picture simultaneously- declining profits and potential risk.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
If you want to look beyond the emotional aspect of it, it’s a rather enlightening study.

On a side note, sensationalizing on the bodies of any victims of any shootings to push an agenda, in this case villainizing Remington for financial gain, is as low as it gets.

I suggest an in depth study of Newtown since Sandy Hook. The finacials, the time lines of payouts and sources, and the the legal activities of the different parents.
“Sandy Hook Parents” is a rather ambiguous term, when one follows the money.
I draw no conclusions, I’m saying it isn’t as cut and dried as you present.
Got a link that doesn’t come from Alex Jones?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Got a link that doesn’t come from Alex Jones?
Got a link or thread where I posted anything from Alex Jones?
Do your own research ya fucking lazy ass and guzzle gallons of STFU from a fire hose while your at it.
Get to it son.
Edit: Got a link or thread where me or was thatguy posted anything from Alex Jones?
Sorry for job jumping man. Been a long week and I need a river fix. "Jonesing" HA! :D

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You know, it is possible that they simultaneously looked at two components of their financial picture simultaneously- declining profits and potential risk.
Just because you conjure a scenario in your diseased mind doesn't make it fact or reality son.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
And yet if the Sandy Hook parents prevail in their lawsuit, Trump and the Senate are irrelevant.

yet
Yeah we'll see what SCOTUS has to say about that son. Looks even worse for you shitbirds now that your girlfriend ruth buzzi masturbater ginsturd is swatting the flies drawn to her chemo death breath.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m saying if you have a link, post it and I’ll take a look-within certain parameters.

Sorry, just clicking a link isn’t really a solid exploration.
The paradigm is multifaceted.

For you to overcome the sensationalism attached to using victims and survivors would require a desire to dig beyond that.

“Sandy Creek Parents” implies a united front and singular “group”...that doesn’t really exist, in the manner you might think, beyond the lawyers offices.
I’m NOT saying they don’t exist, I’m saying it’s a splintered faction with different opinions from where more money might come from, since certain other monies have dried up and others have been reneged on.
That’s just a single example of the ambiguity attached to the lawsuit you are trumpeting.
It’s got nothing to do with conspiracy or Alex Jones.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
FWIW...Liberal's prefer these tools as their "weapons of choice" for killing children...much more effective than an AR 15...the numbers don't lie!
upload_2019-10-3_21-20-12.jpeg
upload_2019-10-3_21-21-2.jpeg
upload_2019-10-3_21-21-29.jpeg

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
Outfuckingstanding! Great job!

Caught three. One got away in a hail of .375HH gunfire. They were sentenced to 28 years in a Tanzanian prison. That's a life sentence. They do not tolerate poaching in Africa.

We confiscated a large number of snares. One homemade shotgun. One SKS rifle, 4 machete's and one ax forged from a leaf spring. I took one machete, a handful of snares and the ax home. The ax was confiscated in the Dar es Salaam airport by the Police for some bullshit reason. I have a picture someplace of all the confiscated stuff.

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
F’n moron. I apologize to the rest of morons out there.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
He’s really a mouth breather...like literally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Beto is the epitome of liberal idiots.....Male that is, can't hardly bump any of the squad for pure ignorance and blind hate.:rolleyes:

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Y’all see the half million dollar civil verdict about one of your fellow Sandy Hook deniers? Apparently slander laws haven’t been completely defanged in the Trump era.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Y’all see the half million dollar civil verdict about one of your fellow Sandy Hook deniers? Apparently slander laws haven’t been completely defanged in the Trump era.
See post #377. You have again confirmed it

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Amoeba have a better and more concise response than Beto the peto.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Sandy Hoax was a hoax.
Apparently corrupt, biased, probably maobama appointed judges still have some fangs in the Trump era.
Fucking hoax.
Show us the videos.

Old Texan

Reaction score
Darwin chapter of WI is investigating for 2019 finalist.....Troll Division

Universal Elements

Reaction score

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
2293771A-085A-4C19-985B-53E1355D5104.png
CBBA1F66-F4A9-4B18-9639-0E93677EA860.jpeg
96A34E61-0EE0-4A7C-AE7E-B5F757E99DFC.gif
457A2368-6460-4962-AAA7-6B4F63D34229.jpeg
Well you’re certainly more persuasive than Sweeper! Here’s his best 2A argument.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

It’s critical that any questions remain buried and silenced. Shutting doubters up is far more valuable for future payouts than the measly $500K.
Remember what I said about the monies?
Have you done further research to see where, when, and how much, and from what sources money has flowed to Newtown?
I draw no conclusions, but to say it’s a real eye opener is an understatement.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
It’s critical that any questions remain buried and silenced. Shutting doubters up is far more valuable for future payouts than the measly $500K.
Remember what I said about the monies?
Have you done further research to see where, when, and how much, and from what sources money has flowed to Newtown?
I draw no conclusions, but to say it’s a real eye opener is an understatement.
I'll say it for you.
It was a fucking hoax.
Show us the videos.
BTW, he/they are not interested in the truth at all.
That is a Captain Obvious I know. :rolleyes:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I do not have GMAC on ignore and will not put him on ignore.If Shintooo honestly believes Gmac has not crossed serious lines in this forum there nothing can be done.To my knowledge i have not posted in this thread.This gun situation is a dead end for me. I will defend myself, my family,my home until my final day.Nobody will be taking anything away from anyone in the United States.
Again GMAC,you are a seriously disturbed person that for some reason is tolerated in the RDP P&G.

View attachment 809717 View attachment 809718 View attachment 809719 View attachment 809720 Well you’re certainly more persuasive than Sweeper! Here’s his best 2A argument.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I'll say it for you.
It was a fucking hoax.
Show us the videos.
BTW, he/they are not interested in the truth at all.
That is a Captain Obvious I know. :rolleyes:

Have you been able to find the pics online showing the shooter response drill from the neighboring school, days before Sandy Hook?
They seem to have disappeared from the internet. I have them archived though.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Someone needs to report the father for being a FUCKING IDIOT...like you.
Fuckin g shit eating cumguzzler.

There is nothing going to be done about GMAC.The Disrespect last week to the President of the United States,the continuos slander to his family,the actual continuos discussion of the Presidents Cock of all things has been tolerated without any consideration of what this man (GMAC) deliberately provokes thru out this valuable forum.This guy has destroyed this forum

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Have you been able to find the pics online showing the shooter response drill from the neighboring school, days before Sandy Hook?
Yes. There are various people on Bitchute that archived the drill that was going on at that school. Actually watched it yesterday during some research into the smearing of Wolfgang Halbig and Jim Fetzer for trying to expose this hoax.
And yes they are trying there damnedest to black hole this information. Massive scrub operations.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
There is nothing going to be done about GMAC.The Disrespect last week to the President of the United States,the continuos slander to his family,the actual continuos discussion of the Presidents Cock of all things has been tolerated without any consideration of what this man (GMAC) deliberately provokes thru out this valuable forum.This guy has destroyed this forum

So GMAC puts down a "LIKE" on the above post.Just nothing more to say.You have won GMAC.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here ya go. It was on another site but I found it. It's actual video of that school drill with CIA hack anderson vanderbilt pooper narrating.
Starts @ 7:20.
https://153news.net/watch_video.php?v=SOK7DB56YYNM