WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You boys like Mex-E-Co?

MeCasa16

Reaction score
Key word here, “was” detained. The cartels have become more powerful than the government there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What? Those boys in that first vid are just going target shooting...with an M249 Para, a shoulder fired rocket and a few AR's...in an urban area...

Fuck no, the mexican food up here is fine with me...no need to travel.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
We were in Chicago last weekend the day before the marathon and I saw some Mexican chick with a Mexican flag hanging from her pants and her shirt said "Mexico is the shit!" Yeah, cross out the word "the" on that and now we've got something that makes sense.

Mexico is the shit. I guess that's why so many of them keep coming up here, right?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I love mexico! Headed down to Cordoba, Veracruz in December. Looking forward to it

mbrown2

Reaction score
Crazy that twitter and social media become the only unbiased news feed....crazy that Rome is burning next door but CNN and Fox can only further the narrative around impeachment and Syria...we need to secure our borders and worry about the homeland...

Kfabe

Reaction score
I love mexico! Headed down to Cordoba, Veracruz in December. Looking forward to it

Ill go ahead and PM you all my info so that if you have any cool shit that you want to leave me in your will, you can go ahead and pencil me in. :D

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Crazy that twitter and social media become the only unbiased news feed....crazy that Rome is burning next door but CNN and Fox can only further the narrative around impeachment and Syria...we need to secure our borders and worry about the homeland...

The US was compromised right when El Chapo let himself get caught. It was all staged. You dont think El Chapo is calling the shots from Colorado? Look at the bigger picture here....the Sinaloa Cartel has a bigger stronghold on the us and mexico than you realize lmao

Ill go ahead and PM you all my info so that if you have any cool shit that you want to leave me in your will, you can go ahead and pencil me in. :D

Im not worried about it. lol

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Yet, people don't want us to build a wall
What people??? If it was up to me we would have 24/7 ARMED guards with orders to shoot anyone entering the "Kill Zone"...END of PROBLEM... Huge signs in Spanish, "Danger LIVE FIRE ZONE. Entry may result in DEATH to all that enter...Screw a wall, although I AM FOR a wall, set up several "Sheriff Joe's" tent cities along OUR side and lock all the illegals up FOREVER, or until they die...If there are 100 in a tent area, only give them enough food for 75 and sit back and watch them kill each other for it....The illegals are not human, they are cut throat animals carrying out an INVASION....
Build the wall, load the rifles....
Ray

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thanks Obama.... Cartel using the weapons Holder sold them in Fast and Furious (first President with zero scandal, hahaha). Good work Tards.

Yep.. the guns came from the USA.. pretty mind blowing.

X-rated

Reaction score
Fuckin savages!!! Been in every corner and the middle of that fukd up country way too many times to count. They got the last of my tourist dollar about 6 years ago, shame actually, really did have a ton of fun there.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

So your argument is that the US is basically worse than Mexico?

Given Mexico's poor state of law enforcement abilities and capturing of metrics versus pretty solid metrics capturing abilities here in the US (which are fed by just about every single LE contact here), how many more crimes do you think take place in Mexico that are simply not reported or otherwise not known about?

The problem with the silly stats you tend to throw out sometimes are that they have a very narrow focus and don't encompass the whole picture.

If the crime here is so bad and the half-ass stats bother you, feel free to head south, bud.

DirtyWhiteDog

Reaction score
I've got guys on job sites here in Vegas asking me if I want to see videos of some crazy shit from Mexico. Arms and other appendages getting chopped off, and filming them as they bleed out begging for their lives.

evantwheeler

Reaction score
The US just needs to invade Mexico and erradicate the cartels. Fuck the middle east. The death that occurs just south of our border as a result of these clowns is horrendous. Make Mexico safe and get a hold of the corruption and folks won't have a reason to flee north.

530RL

Reaction score
So your argument is that the US is basically worse than Mexico?

Given Mexico's poor state of law enforcement abilities and capturing of metrics versus pretty solid metrics capturing abilities here in the US (which are fed by just about every single LE contact here), how many more crimes do you think take place in Mexico that are simply not reported or otherwise not known about?

The problem with the silly stats you tend to throw out sometimes are that they have a very narrow focus and don't encompass the whole picture.

If the crime here is so bad and the half-ass stats bother you, feel free to head south, bud.

My argument is that no matter where you go, you will find areas of high crime and areas of low crime and by using some common sense, you can enjoy all sorts of places.

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score
My argument is that no matter where you go, you will find areas of high crime and areas of low crime and by using some common sense, you can enjoy all sorts of places.

I don't think anybody is arguing that. Geographically, Mexico has some awesome spots. It's just the people and government (and cartels) that change the perspectives and facts.

The way you chose to present your stats comes off as arguing that the US is worse than Mexico. All about presentation...

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That argument falls right into, if a fucking frog had wings he wouldn't f\drag his ass when he hops, category of thought.....Good grief, the situatoin here isn't hiding in corners, it's a country whose political system is so broken, criminals run the place. Statistics fix nothing.:rolleyes:

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Leaving for Cabo in 6 days for 2 weeks.. good thing it's not really Mexico..lol

Last edited:

nameisbond

Reaction score
Mexico is fucked...…… 15 or so years ago I was in San Diego. I was bored and decided to check out TJ. Parked at the border and walked across. It was about 930 pm and dark. I was by myself. Had a great time, but no way would I do that now.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score
What is your point?
Murder rate is higher in Mexico by the stats you posted.
Maybe the higher US crime rate is white collar crime.......
Now rape is higher in the US but what do you expect when we have peeps like GRADS and his Red Dildo. :D
Screenshot_20191018-125907_Chrome.jpg

liquid addiction

^ 78 DiMarco Flat
Reaction score
I've got guys on job sites here in Vegas asking me if I want to see videos of some crazy shit from Mexico. Arms and other appendages getting chopped off, and filming them as they bleed out begging for their lives.

They need to hold a few "movies in the park nights" with those videos in Pelosi's front yard.

Kfabe

Reaction score
Is there a stat for truck mounted 50 cal machine gun attacks in the US? o_O

I don’t believe I’ve seen a belt fed machine gun, rocket launcher or a 50 caliber machine gun mounted on a flat bed driving up and down PCH any time recently. Also I don’t recall the locals shooting down a military helicopter. The sad thing about stats is that most of the time people manipulate the numbers to fit the narrative that they want. That being said I have never been to Baltimore. :D

Riverhound

Reaction score

This doesn't take into consideration how they determine/report crimes in each country, you are only seeing what Mexico reports as crime for each category. They track statistics much differently (less transparency) than the U.S. does. Each state determines what is a crime and subsequently reports them differently. They do NOT have a central data base like we do in the U.S. and they don't even share data between their own states. All this is assuming the crimes are even reported by the corrupt law enforcement community that will be very happy to take look the other way for a few $$$$$.

I have responsibilities for multiple operations in Mexico which requires me travel there monthly and I can tell you first hand Mexico is by far more dangerous then any place in the U.S.