WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You boys like Mex-E-Co?

500bbc

Reaction score
Thanks Obama.... Cartel using the weapons Holder sold them in Fast and Furious (first President with zero scandal, hahaha). Good work Tards.
Looks more like they received their share of the arms the COTUS and The Talking Turd ran to ISIS and Al Qaida through Libya.

500bbc

Reaction score
Yep.. the guns came from the USA.. pretty mind blowing.

The cartels are worth billions and billions of dollars, they buy military hardware on the global market.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don’t believe I’ve seen a belt fed machine gun, rocket launcher or a 50 caliber machine gun mounted on a flat bed driving up and down PCH any time recently. Also I don’t recall the locals shooting down a military helicopter. The sad thing about stats is that most of the time people manipulate the numbers to fit the narrative that they want. That being said I have never been to Baltimore. :D
Owned a few flatbeds...I could see the belt fed being a popular option though...many evenings on the 10 I wouldn't have minded one.

jetur

Reaction score
I stopped going to Mexico about 10 yrs ago. We used to desert race a couple of times a yr and go party in the beach resorts a couple times a year. It used to be a cheap place to vacation, now you may as well go to San Diego.

Cole 392

Reaction score
And the lunatics on the left want open borders....

Let that sink in..

Last edited:

TCHB

Reaction score
I go down to Mexico at least once a year golfing or a cruise. They do not bother us old guys.
Rocky Point in May is perfect for golf.

Member: 71

M ǝ ɯ q ǝ ɹ : 7 1
Reaction score
B6E4A926-6CD4-4FAC-A43B-25DCEFA5EF5E.jpeg
It’s horrible... stay away....

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
It’s scary, even for Mexicans. One of the members on my staff went down for a wedding in September. He flew in through TJ, because they have spotters at the airport for American flights, and had a several car convoy to the ranch his family owned for the wedding. He told me it would be safe as the entire town knows each other and looks out for each other. The wedding went off without a hitch. Well, he’s back 2 days and gets word one of his 12 year old cousins was kidnapped by the cartel at the ranch. Apparently some sort of oil/gas line runs through the property and his uncle didn’t “pay his bill.” 2 days later the uncle pays the ransom by tossing a bag of money out the window of a car at night, the kid is released, and they immediately bail on their livelihood. It seems as though the local cops were paid off during the whole thing as well...

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
Last time in Mexico was 1971...Bad experience with the Federal "cops"... Headed for San Felipe and ran into a "Gun check" in the middle of nowhere... Summer day, 105* + and they kept us out in the hot sun for 6 hours not believing we had given them all our money, all because they found a "Pipe" in our car... (It was a tobacco pipe).. No pot, no guns, nothing illegal...Finally the officer of the gang, YEAH GANG, gave us back $10. for gas back to Mexicali and they left....We went on the San Felipe, used the $10. to buy pot from the locals, sold it to the American tourists doubling the money, and did that about 10 times in the week or so we stayed there on the beach, sleeping in the back of an old Ford wagon and on the sand under a makeshift tent for shade...We did come home, and go back once more, but went through that "Gun Check" in the wee hours of the morning before the gang took over the highway....Well, the sorta road that ended in San Felipe as a boat ramp into the sea...
NEVER AGAIN, although we met some really cool Americans down there from Culver City and remained friends with them for decades....
Ray

Kfabe

Reaction score
The Sinaloa cartel has said it is going to finically compensate the families of victims unintentionally killed in the day long street war.

wzuber

Reaction score
I don't think anybody is arguing that. Geographically, Mexico has some awesome spots. It's just the people and government (and cartels) that change the perspectives and facts.

The way you chose to present your stats comes off as arguing that the US is worse than Mexico. All about INTENTION OF presentation...
I made a slight clarification...spot on otherwise. The pretzel man's always got a "twist".

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...lease-el-chapos-son-is-shocking-capitulation/

The Mexicans released El Chapos kid after the violence today. They have set a dangerous precedence for future arrests and confirmed that cartel leaders are above the law.
That was pretty much a given prior to releasing the kid. As long as pols and feel good folks, among others in this nation, can't face the facts on how the cartel works and entrenches itself in the US, it will only get worse.

Too smart for their own good types like, 530 throw out stats to cover reality of the facts. Mexico is run by criminal orgs that control close to everything. They make their money off the US and have thriving businesses in place and growing. One day we will find out just how high up the food chain cartel money has made it in the US to allow the trend to continue. I'm hard pressed to think many of our politicians are just naïve. They're likely on a cartel payroll in some way, shape, or form.:mad:

Old Texan

Reaction score
If you stop and think about it how many tons of illegal drugs are being consumed in America per day. I guess as long as we consume them people will bring it to our neighborhoods. Sad
Drugs are but a large tip of the iceberg. Prostitution, indentured workers, and other human trades profit in the billions

nameisbond

Reaction score
The cartels are even in Canada. Vancouver is a major shipping center for South East Asian heroine.

beerrun

Reaction score
Were you in Baja for a Race ?
Yes driving back from cabo. That was the year that the helo went down and killed the guys in it that were following the race then the cartel hijacked the police taking the bodies to the morgue and killed the police and took the bodies

TCHB

Reaction score
Drugs are but a large tip of the iceberg. Prostitution, indentured workers, and other human trades profit in the billions
How many people in the US traffic all these drugs and all that goes along with it. Not good. You would think we could solve this issue that has been going on forever.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How many people in the US traffic all these drugs and all that goes along with it. Not good. You would think we could solve this issue that has been going on forever.
Weekly there are busts on I17 north of Phoenix, and on I40 by Seligman. These are pretty decent size, weekly. Last week a family was popped with 50lbs of heroin, and a few pounds of phentenol (sp).Grandpa, Grandma, son, daughter and a four year old grandkid. The kid was in DCS custody, adults got hooked up. Cali residents heading east on 40. The new normal sucks balls.

TCHB

Reaction score
Weekly there are busts on I17 north of Phoenix, and on I40 by Seligman. These are pretty decent size, weekly. Last week a family was popped with 50lbs of heroin, and a few pounds of phentenol (sp).Grandpa, Grandma, son, daughter and a four year old grandkid. The kid was in DCS custody, adults got hooked up. Cali residents heading east on 40. The new normal sucks balls.
S
I always think about how many tons is being consumed in the US on a weekly basis??? How many box cars?

Old Texan

Reaction score
Seems like someone doesn't want to.....Big money rules:(:mad: