WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Farting in public

LazyLavey

Reaction score
HA!!!

Gotta laugh..

When my girls were young I always told them burping and farting should always be done in private...

in other words "I dont want to hear it!"

Well sure shit when the teen years came around what do you think the first thing I'd hear as they walked through the door or when I'd answer the phone.....

BUURRRP... "Oh Hi Dad"

I had to put on the pissed off face, but I was LMAO inside...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My youngest is "gas powered"...he has become much better now at 11, as I think females are on the radar:rolleyes:

4Waters

Reaction score
Standard dad thing to do while walking through a store is to fart and blame your kid. Well one day we were walking around Costco and I let one fly and before I could open my mouth my daughter (maybe 2 at the time) says "Daddy you farted", there was a couple other people in the isle that just lost it and one said "Guess you can't blame her anymore, dad". It was hilarious, I was in hysterics as well, I guess I did it 1 too many times. LOL.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Public Farting ? Far too common when the Snowbirds are in town. Walmart maybe the worst. Really bad when they let one rip in a grocery store.

RCDave

Reaction score
One of my friends would hide in the clothes rack at a department store, wait for a pretty girl, let errr rip, and the girl would be looking at me with that freaked out disgusting look.

Damn friends.

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
Jack Vale is awesome. Uses a product (that he sells) called the “pooter”

Someone took it to the next level and created one called “the sharter”. Search it on YouTube, it’s amazing.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I’ve got two buddies that can empty a house when they rip one. Absolutely disgusting. We’ll be partying, and then you smell it. Everyone know who it is because it is the worst smelling thing in the world. My buddy Dave started throwing up in the sink one time. They think it’s so funny. It’s horrible. The cab of his truck smells that way. I won’t ride in his truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
I’ve got two buddies that can empty a house when they rip one. Absolutely disgusting. We’ll be partying, and then you smell it. Everyone know who it is because it is the worst smelling thing in the world. My buddy Dave started throwing up in the sink one time. They think it’s so funny. It’s horrible. The cab of his truck smells that way. I won’t ride in his truck.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My buddy made his GF throw up, he absolutely smells horrible. Whenever he destroys the room he simply says " O'Doyle rules" just like this.
tenor (1).gif

4Waters

Reaction score
Jack Vale is awesome. Uses a product (that he sells) called the “pooter”

Someone took it to the next level and created one called “the sharter”. Search it on YouTube, it’s amazing.
I just watched that, damn, I was crying. Farts make everyone laugh and smile. I love farts.:D

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
I believe if you wash your shorts in Febreze it will filter any fart.
My wife believes when I'm done with speech therapy, they should start working on my nose. :D

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
shit..my Honey whose a Hottie!!! is a Pro at flatulence..... LOL

her and my Granddaughters are Farting machines.... there always blaming each other

Xring01

Reaction score
After 12 hour drink fest, I am not allowed to eat chili omelets anymore....:(

I can clear a house.... a big one...

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
If you desire a fight from a fart you just aren’t human. Idk something about farts are just hilarious.

rcmike

Reaction score
This guy lived across the street from my brother in Tennessee. Who knew fake farts on YouTube would buy half million dollar houses.. It was funny though, when I took the race cars back there on the way to Road Atlanta, he got dinged by the HOA for having a commercial vehicle parked on the street.

Screenshot_20191023-011837_Instagram.jpg

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Sometimes When I'm Riding around with friends or coworkers, I like to let a "Silent but Violent" one sneak out.;):oops:
Then I'll immediately ask: "Do you smell something burning?" o_O
Almost everyone does a quick sniff, then in effort to find the source of a "Burnt Smell" they'll lean forward and take a another longer deeper sniff.:confused:
Until they get a whiff of the sublime, odoriferous emulation of MY RANK MAN ASS! :eek:
Then they usually have a Shock & Awe kinda reaction. :eek::mad::confused::p:D:D

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Sometimes When I'm Riding around with friends or coworkers, I like to let a "Silent but Violent" one sneak out.;):oops:
Then I'll immediately ask: "Do you smell something burning?" o_O
Almost everyone does a quick sniff, then in effort to find the source of a "Burnt Smell" they'll lean forward and take a another longer deeper sniff.:confused:
Until they get a whiff of the sublime, odoriferous emulation of MY RANK MAN ASS! :eek:
Then they usually have a Shock & Awe kinda reaction. :eek::mad::confused::p:D:D
The best is when you're driving and quietly lock all the windows then let a giant mean ripper out. The scramble that ensues is priceless!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Justfishing

Reaction score
Ok, he did get punched at least once.

To bad the old guy couldnt punch better. If I was the store manager i iould have told him it was rude to use a toy to annoy people for your amusement and to get out of the store.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
The best is when you're driving and quietly lock all the windows then let a giant mean ripper out. The scramble that ensues is priceless!

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk
Or in the shower where there's no escape for your soon to be ex girlfriend..:p

Richard.E

Reaction score
Jack Vales son worked for me a few years back.
Really cool family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk