WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Allison trans shops near Corona / Anaheim?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Son's duramax / allison is slipping occasionally, anyone have a recommendation for a Allison shop in OC or corona / riverside area?

Thx, Walt

fmo24

Reaction score
My buddy owns Leon’s Transmission I shot him a note. They are in GG , La Mirada and all over the valley

fmo24

Reaction score
Buddy says they work on them. Garden Grove store is one he said to visit

Edit: Leon’s transmission

CSmith

Reaction score
x3 Inglewood. I have an LB7 Duramax and he did mine. 5k to rebuild it but did some upgrades while inside.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
Another vote for Inglewood Transmission. 5k with upgrades 2 years ago. Shortly after I took a different truck in, $800 for valve body mods, bigger cooler, flush and fill. If I remember correct, make an appointment and it's done the next day.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Mike L Ingelwood trans in fullerton. Bulletproof build and done same day!!! Crazy to see his guys work. Crazy old cus of a man but awesome old school conversations while you wait. Even has custom parts exclusive to him he has made. Spring rates, clutches, converters etc.

LBZRCKS

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but Mike L/Inglewood Transmission in Fullerton LOL!

Been using him since ~2005 for my duramax's, great guy, crew and you're in and out same day. Always amazes me how they can have the trans pulled and on the bench within 45 minutes.

sintax

Reaction score
Not sure if anyone's mentioned it yet but Mike L/Inglewood Transmission in Fullerton LOL!

Been using him since ~2005 for my duramax's, great guy, crew and you're in and out same day. Always amazes me how they can have the trans pulled and on the bench within 45 minutes.

haha no kidding, hopefully people get the hint by now.

Hes done some work on my LBZ when I did some upgrades. Cool dude who loves to chat about this kind of stuff. He could not get over how quiet my LBZ was, said he did not think he'd hear a duramax as mechanically quiet as mine is. When my trans needs to be gone through, i'd have him do it without question.

Ladsm

Reaction score
Greg at Chino Hills Transmission is close and good with Allisons.

sintax

Reaction score

Price Allison Transmission rebuilds / reman units much? Hell, any professional work for that matter? Someone just posted here that they took their truck in for a full basic fluids / filters + engine mounts on his Duramax and it was $3,000.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
haha no kidding, hopefully people get the hint by now.

Hes done some work on my LBZ when I did some upgrades. Cool dude who loves to chat about this kind of stuff. He could not get over how quiet my LBZ was, said he did not think he'd hear a duramax as mechanically quiet as mine is. When my trans needs to be gone through, i'd have him do it without question.
That’s because your valves are too tight , need to be adjusted ! Lol

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
Try pricing a standard rebuild at a so called discount shop vs a bulletproof trans from Mike L. Not much cheaper. Then add in the cost to have it rebuilt again in a few years. Money ahead if you have him do it right the first time.

RiverCruiser

Reaction score
Absolutely no slip while towing the 5th wheel and the trans temps stay way lower.

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Haha mike is an awesome price for his builds especially for how fast those guys get it done. Always funny to hear him bitch about people calling asking about budget builds and he replies back saying that shit doesn't exist here, do it right the first time and if you have to ask then go to Aamco lol

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Mike L at an Inglewood has built both my LMM and LML transmissions. He’s the most knowledgeable Allison guy probably in the world and both trannys have been bullet proof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My 4 speed 4l60 was $3600. That's only a 4 speed and a little 4l60. Granted, it was rebuilt like a brick shit house, but trans work isn't cheap.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Lol, 5k is a great price for a diesel trans, especially if it includes labor to R&R. I have a 68RFE in my Ram, it’s not difficult to spend 10k on one upgraded to hold some power. I have seen lots of posts here and elsewhere that praise Mike and Inglewood for the Allison.

77charger

Reaction score
Haha mike is an awesome price for his builds especially for how fast those guys get it done. Always funny to hear him bitch about people calling asking about budget builds and he replies back saying that shit doesn't exist here, do it right the first time and if you have to ask then go to Aamco lol
Funny when i was in there dropping off my truck he was finishing up a phone call with someone asking about a budget build.He straight up told him dont waste my time call someone else if you want it cheap.Hes a talker too and cool guy though.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
That
Funny when i was in there dropping off my truck he was finishing up a phone call with someone asking about a budget build.He straight up told him dont waste my time call someone else if you want it cheap.Hes a talker too and cool guy though.

That’s crazy. If there was someone who could build my Cummins 68 for 5k all in with labor for install I’d be all over it... Not sure what guys are expecting as a “budget” build on a diesel trans...

DoughBallin14

Reaction score
Lol, 5k is a great price for a diesel trans, especially if it includes labor to R&R. I have a 68RFE in my Ram, it’s not difficult to spend 10k on one upgraded to hold some power. I have seen lots of posts here and elsewhere that praise Mike and Inglewood for the Allison.
Mike can honestly bulletproof almost any trans. Give him a call snd he will help you if because he as a million contacts he could give you if he cant do it. He is a no bull shitter guy so be straight up and your golden

Daudioexpert

Reaction score
That

That’s crazy. If there was someone who could build my Cummins 68 for 5k all in with labor for install I’d be all over it... Not sure what guys are expecting as a “budget” build on a diesel trans...

Mike builds 68rfe just not his favorite

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Mike can honestly bulletproof almost any trans. Give him a call snd he will help you if because he as a million contacts he could give you if he cant do it. He is a no bull shitter guy so be straight up and your golden

Mike builds 68rfe just not his favorite

thanks for the heads up, when the time comes I’ll give him a shout...