WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

MTI 340x New Build

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
C2870A25-7D4E-49B0-A8E3-11445615D130.jpeg

Lord M((Squared))

Reaction score
Congrats on the new toy Bo. You'll have to take me for a spin once she is done. I'll never give up my SV29 but the wife and I are considering adding an O/B cat to the garage.

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Looking great!
Thank You Sir

Absolutely incredible!!!!!!!!
Congrats
Thank you, I'll post more pics soon. They are moving fast now. :)

Congrats on the new toy Bo. You'll have to take me for a spin once she is done. I'll never give up my SV29 but the wife and I are considering adding an O/B cat to the garage.
Appreciate it.
I love the SV29, beautiful boat and a very fast V. You would have quite the stable with the SV29 and a O/B cat ready to ride....

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Yep...
It’s official.

I’m jealous.
Fucker!

Looks awesome Bo!

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Yep...
It’s official.

I’m jealous.
Fucker!

Looks awesome Bo!

Thank you Sir! I will bring it home in March, I'll PM you to go for a rip..
You need to change your handle here to "Dr. DLow" Not sure how much the RD crowd knows about you, but DLow is a guy who most should try to look up too.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
#Goals...
Boats turning out P-I-M-P !

I really like the subtlety of the colors, on what is a monster. Coming together very nice.

E4L

Reaction score
Boat looks amazing. Love the colors. Congratulations to you and your family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
I absofrickunlutely LOVE how subtle, yet stunning this is turning out. Congrats

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Thank you Sir! I will bring it home in March, I'll PM you to go for a rip..
You need to change your handle here to "Dr. DLow" Not sure how much the RD crowd knows about you, but DLow is a guy who most should try to look up too.
Wow. Very humbling statement, Bo. Say the word and I’ll be there.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
MTIs are my favorite boats of all time and this one doesn't disappoint. Love everything about it. Congrats.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Absolute work of art and I'm sure the performance will be just as stunning. Love the color choices. Congrats

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Beautiful!
Seems like just a couple weeks ago some poor guy was block sanding her, they moved right along;)

Two things:
1) It looks too cold there, get her into some sunshine quick:D

2) I really hope they include props...:p

Run it and report back. Saw one of these for the first time at the DS street party. Really nice setup. Someday one may pop up for sale in my range...may be a decade or two, but maybe:)
Have fun, speed safe!

Boat211

Reaction score
Fantastic job. Loving everything about it. Interior turned out awesome.

HydroSkreamin

StressEliminator
Reaction score
Beautiful boat! Love the name and the logo.

You’ll love that boat with 450R’s, it’s a riot.

Enjoy your new ride!

BlowMe

Reaction score
Absolutely stunning! Congrats!!! Cant wait to see it in the water. Gonna look epic

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Beautiful!
Seems like just a couple weeks ago some poor guy was block sanding her, they moved right along;)

Two things:
1) It looks too cold there, get her into some sunshine quick:D

2) I really hope they include props...:p

Run it and report back. Saw one of these for the first time at the DS street party. Really nice setup. Someday one may pop up for sale in my range...may be a decade or two, but maybe:)
Have fun, speed safe!

They took the boat to Miami for me. :) . I will report back sir... and yes it comes with cleaver props thank god.....

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Looking forward to maiden voyage pics!!

I’d really like to spend some more time in Florida this winter. As soon as my foot feels better I’ll be doing just that.

Sad I’m missing key west this year.

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Looking forward to maiden voyage pics!!

I’d really like to spend some more time in Florida this winter. As soon as my foot feels better I’ll be doing just that.

Sad I’m missing key west this year.
Bummed you can't make it Dave, I was looking forward to visiting with ya. We are pumped about the new adventures in big Blue.... I post up picks on a new thread for sure.

Last edited:

Tank

Reaction score
Heading to the Key West MTI run next weekend?

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
Hi Tank, Yes Sir we will be heading down for it. I am told it is quite a good time. We get in on Wednesday and will do a lunch run with a few other boats, then be ready for the Thursday departure. I will post some shots for sure..

Cheers,

Bo

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Hi Tank, Yes Sir we will be heading down for it. I am told it is quite a good time. We get in on Wednesday and will do a lunch run with a few other boats, then be ready for the Thursday departure. I will post some shots for sure..

Cheers,

Bo

Bo- you’ve been pretty quiet about this boat. Are you willing to give a report on your thoughts of it, or a comparison of this boat to your past badass rides?

El Guapo

HAVING FUN
Reaction score
I will try to give you a decent report/comparison.

The MTI340 is really bad ass. I have had it in true 4’ waves, true ocean waves, not “Havasu 4’ waves.” (And I love Havasu so not trying to bash.) The boat was able to maintain 50MPH in 4 footers. Hands down this boat handles big water better than any of my previous rides.
It turns like a race car and has that racy sport feel like some of my fast single engine hot rods.
It pulls hard, in fact I would like to drag race my old boat from 70MPH to 125MPH.
My M31 would obviously out run my 340 in calm water because it went 140MPH. But I know the 340 runs faster in big water hands down.
The fit and finish is very impressive, MTI has stepped up there game. My DCB’s fit and finish was over the top nice, DCB builds one hell of a nice boat. I love both brands and loved the sound of my 700’s.
I do however love the quietness of the OB’s while docking and I can hear my wife while we are rolling 110MPH to Gilbert’s. Lol..
The 340 has DTS which makes going in and out of gear a breeze. All my other boats have been cable shift. I think the new 700 packages are DTS now.
The walk off rear transom is perfect for my family. The only drawback is my boy likes to ride underneath the bow at times and the MTI does not have that option. That doesn’t bother me though because the ocean can get rough real quick and it’s not a safe place for him.
The MTI has some hop in flat water, but I can power or trim through it. Great part is I’m rarely in water that calm.
The OB’s are way easier to maintain and get twice the fuel mileage, which my wallet likes.
The over all fun factor is awesome and I am over the top happy with the boat.
We are excited to bring it back to the west coast for the summer.

Cheers,

Last edited: