WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Sun Country Marine

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Drove by Sun Country Marine in Ontario today. Did they move or go out of business?
643A4CAC-ADB7-4268-BFA2-D958AD3602BC.jpeg

Rsqfxr

Reaction score
Yes moved to irvine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
It was one day they were there, then the next, gone.

badluck24/7

Reaction score
The last time I was in there trying to buy a boat they did everything to make me not want to buy from them. Treated me as if I didn’t have money after I attempted to negotiate price. I was there ready to buy. They didn’t want to sit down and talk but they had time to sit and play that race car video game in the lobby.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
End of summer dealers look for the best rent.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
No kidding. I wonder what kind of deal the City cut them. The city was bending over backwards to keep Traveland for years, in spite of the redevelopment opportunities.

lol. There doesn’t always have to be a “deal’ Rod. Sounding like Obama and telling all the business owners that the government built them. ;)

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
lol. There doesn’t always have to be a “deal’ Rod. Sounding like Obama and telling all the business owners that the government built them. ;)
Chit, Rod thinks he missed out on some tax grab opportunity.

Raffit78

Reaction score
They were sending out emails about the move few months ago. One of the sales managers mentioned that they will be in the cnc motors old building.

There’s no “real deals”. Most wakeboat pricing is controlled by manufacturers since they are the note holder. You would simply get rebates on 18/19 boats of a few thousands off.

Last edited:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
They were sending out emails about the move few months ago. One of the sales managers mentioned that they will be in the cnc motors old building.

There’s no “real deals”. Most wakeboat pricing is controlled by manufacturers since they are the note holder. You would simply get rebates on 18/19 boats of a few thousands off.

Somebody should tell Homesite Services about that! That’s who is in the old building.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
When they Moved from their Newport Bl location to their PCH location they doubled their size and got a break in rent.
Huh?