WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Washington Post - Austere Religious leader

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Here’s a question for your side, Dave. Trump said “This is the biggest there is, this is the worst ever.” about al-Baghdadi. Obviously Trump wants to eclipse Obama but how many people here honestly could have come up with al-Baghdadi’s name two weeks ago? Sure you know about ISIS and might have recognized the name, but did you actually know it? How many think al-Baghdadi was a bigger threat to us the bin Laden when he was alive? Given all the Trumpkin enthusiasm for the Syria withdrawal in spite of Mattis et al saying it would allow ISIS an opportunity to regroup, I didn’t think y’all really gave much of a fuck about what happens over there is Syria. But now we do, right!
Obama Died in Pakistan in 2001 of renal failure.
Obuttfuck and his ghouls rolled out the psy-op for cynical political gain.
Silly soy boy punk.

Last edited:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I didn’t think y’all really gave much of a fuck about what happens over there is Syria. But now we do, right!
Wrong son. We don't give a fuck. We just want out.
Dumb fucking soy boy.
giphy.gif 9.gif

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
I would like to hear from someone at The Washington Post explain why it was worded like it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I would like to hear from someone at The Washington Post explain why it was worded like it was.

They do it on purpose. Throw lies and half truths out into the public consciousness for maximum brainwashing effect, then when caught or called on it, quietly retract it and /or give some contrived excuse or apology. Alas, the damage is already done. They know exactly what they are doing.

530RL

Reaction score
So in your world, in the absence of a true conservative worthy of supporting, you don't see our current or upcoming choices as one being the lessor evil of the two ?
You see no justification in voting against, only voting for if you agree with the candidates political ideals and platform ?

For me this upcoming election is simply another election 'Ground hog day', facing a decision who to vote against rather than for.

I voted for the candidate that was most close to my values and supported my view of the United States and the Constitution.

And I accept that every person should get to make their own choice and come to their own conclusion for whatever reasons are most important to them. That is the fundamental tenant of our system.

For arguments sake, let's take the popular RDP P & G position that one can only pick between the two major parties.

1) For me, that view is antithetical to the Constitution and a Citizens rights to vote for whomever they want. Why all of a sudden are people required to only vote for the major two parties? If that was truly a requirement, we would still have to choose between the Federalist Candidate and the Jeffersonian Democratic-Republican Candidate. Other parties do not start as viable up front, they take decades or a traumatic event to an existing party to gain a foothold. But they need support, even in the face of certain defeat, for that is how new parties come about.

2) If one believes profligate government spending, debt and deficits are the biggest threat to America and they are only allowed to vote between Clinton and Trump, the rational choice is clearly Clinton. A Republican Senate and Republican House would have never approved Clinton requests for an average of 8% spending increases every year as they did for Trump's request for such profligate spending increases. They would have fought to their last breath every increase in spending she tried to plow forward. So if I was going to vote for the lessor evil for the health of America in 2016, I would have been forced to vote for Clinton; something I chose not to do.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Here’s a question for your side, Dave. Trump said “This is the biggest there is, this is the worst ever.” about al-Baghdadi. Obviously Trump wants to eclipse Obama but how many people here honestly could have come up with al-Baghdadi’s name two weeks ago? Sure you know about ISIS and might have recognized the name, but did you actually know it? How many think al-Baghdadi was a bigger threat to us the bin Laden when he was alive? Given all the Trumpkin enthusiasm for the Syria withdrawal in spite of Mattis et al saying it would allow ISIS an opportunity to regroup, I didn’t think y’all really gave much of a fuck about what happens over there is Syria. But now we do, right!

Let’s imagine for a second if Clinton had the sack to have smoked Bin Laden when he had a chance during his term. Instead he chose to fire some missiles into an empty field which amounted to nothing more than a stunt.

Trump did what the left doesn’t have the stomach to do. We took out a threat before it could rise to the level of Bin Laden, and it very well could.

ISIS isn’t regrouping when we’re continually cutting the head off the snake.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
For arguments sake, let's take the popular RDP P & G position that one can only pick between the two major parties.

That is absolutely false.

You are the one that assigns all blame to “Trumpkins” for their vote and Trump support.

You, and every eligible citizen can and should vote for whoever they think is their best candidate.
That may be due to parallel beliefs, a candidate’s actual chances of winning, or to primarily defeat an opposing candidate, or a combination of those or any multitude of reasons for any given voter.

What you CAN’T do is blame everyone else who voted THIER conscience for whatever reasons, as you correctly state that they should, and didn’t chose to vote for a candidate who had zero chance of winning.
Voting your conscience, then blaming and haranguing everyone else INCESSANTLY for doing the same thing for 3 full years now seems rather hypocritical.

I deleted the main body of your post from the quote since it’s rendered moot due to, as usual, being based on a foreshadowed premise.

Dalton

Reaction score
It’s a horrible and incredibly stupid headline.

Almost as horrible as green lighting the deaths of our allies and their families that fought ISIS side by side with us.

They are both emblematic of the blindness that politicians of both parties purposely infect upon the citizens of the United States.

Trump seemed a little hesitant when asked if pulling back from Syria and the Kurds had anything to do with Baghdadi, did Baghdadi start to feel comfortable and stick his head out, or maybe someone around him? The timing I think is a little much to be a coincidence in my opinion.

And now we’re working with the Kurds again? And going back into Syria? I think what happened here is pretty obvious. We’re talking about long-games. Things people go to war colleges for.

I know in my own trade there’s a lot of steps to do most things, and if someone was unfamiliar with the task they would think it was the wrong thing to do at that step, especially if I’m not telling them what the end goal of the task is, how would they ever know? Then let’s apply this to the military where some steps are meant to be deceptive, and the media is trying to have an opinion on it lol.

Remember news reports are based on open source information, and open source information on things that are basically on the exact opposite side of the world from the US.

Dalton

Reaction score
Imagine if Pelosi and CNN were around in Greek/Trojan times, and trump was the leader of the Greeks, they would try and impeach trump for having the idea to gift a wooden horse to the Trojans.

Reactions: t&y

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
You are a fucking idiot and a laughing stock even among your fellow Trumpkins. Goodbye.
12-Gone-with-the-Wind-quotes.gif

Fucking pussy troll. Can't handle being trolled eh? Can't handle what you dish out?
PUSSY.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Every word.

Your idea of being glorified and mine are vastly different... Nothing in that article that made the dude look like anything but crazy.

They spent the entire article discussing the mans accomplishments? LOL I'm thinking you didn't read it..

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You responded civilly and I will do the same.

Your post is in line with what has been a consistent pattern from you since Trump primaried.

Zero in the way of solutions to what you see as problematic or “antithetical” to your ideals.

We ALL can and do bitch about all kinds of shit in here, from every side.

But damn dude, with your intelligence it would be nice to see some sort of higher thinking and ideas.
A LOT of the people you’ve alienated in here share the same ideals as you.

It seems to me that he voted for the person of his choice that shared his ideals, and then was implying that he was voting for people that share his ideals across the board.

Isn't that kind of the idea of our system?

It doesn't fit in to the idea that if we all don't rally behind person X, then likely person Y will win.. But if you think about it a little broader this is in fact how Trump got elected. Against all the polls from the onset everyone said "Trump didn't have a chance" and even the R's were basically saying a vote for him was a vote for the Dems?

RD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They spent the entire article discussing the mans accomplishments? LOL I'm thinking you didn't read it..

RD

Starting to get an idea of the severity of TDS?
There’s no reasoning with, or debating those afflicted.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Before the Twin Towers fell you could ask a 1000 people in America who Osama Bin Laden was, and nobody could've answered.. This despite the fact that Ollie North was claiming he was the biggest single thread to America years earlier.

I will freely admit I had never heard of the guy before.. I will also freely admit when they stormed Iraq and had the deck of cards with the names and faces of high ranking officials, I had never heard of them either.

Something else I'll freely admit is I'm not sure I could visually tell the difference between various types of venemous snakes, nor tell you which ones are good vs which ones are bad, aside from the old "If it has a diamond shaped head it's probably poisonous." That said I do my best to stay away from snakes, and I don't have to be an expert at them to know that.

Interestingly enough though if you dissect my little snake comment there, technically I'd be profiling the diamond headed ones.. :p

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Starting to get an idea of the severity of TDS?
There’s no reasoning with, or debating those afflicted.

I understand perfectly what it is.. I also understand where it comes from.

That said, to find any kind of discussion one must first start with common ground.. Hence the "Can we all agree ISIS is bad?" I think everyone is on board with that.

The fact that some of these guys are defending the headline change, and even the article is a little frightening to say the least.

RD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It seems to me that he voted for the person of his choice that shared his ideals, and then was implying that he was voting for people that share his ideals across the board.

Isn't that kind of the idea of our system?

It doesn't fit in to the idea that if we all don't rally behind person X, then likely person Y will win.. But if you think about it a little broader this is in fact how Trump got elected. Against all the polls from the onset everyone said "Trump didn't have a chance" and even the R's were basically saying a vote for him was a vote for the Dems?

RD

I’ve stated before that his vote for Johnson in AZ likely had more influence in Trump getting elected than my throw away vote did in CA.

But to your question, for 3 solid years we’ve heard him preach about the stupidity of Trump supporters and how we just don’t understand.

It’s my contention that the narrative would be unchanged had Killary won.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Changing the title is bullshit. I didn’t read it and I’m not going to. Sadly each news outlet has its spin, some more gross and misleading than others. As far as anti American bias, I would argue that any self described news outlet that alters the narrative to fit their agenda or pander to its audience is counter productive to liberty. That includes Washington Post, Fox News, Huffington Post, etc.

I'd agree.. And I think it sucks when they do it because it is afflicting this country more in terms of division than any other single thing.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’ve stated before that his vote for Johnson in AZ likely had more influence in Trump getting elected than my throw away vote did in CA.

But to your question, for 3 solid years we’ve heard him preach about the stupidity of Trump supporters and how we just don’t understand.

It’s my contention that the narrative would be unchanged had Killary won.

Using common sense the narrative would be the same if anybody except the person he voted for won, and even then it would still likely be similar. People believe what they believe, and anybody short of themselves being elected they are going to have some kind of confliction with it.

That is his right though, and not something to be looked down upon for? You have your beliefs, and you stand up for them, why can't someone else? It's the very nature of freedom?

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Yeah, The bottom one was staged. Fake news.

LOL.. I admit I enjoy your tin foil hat posts. Living out here in the Desert I know a ton of guys (myself included) that no doubt share a lot of the same thought processes, and the impending thought that someday we will be shooting back as it were.

That all said, how do ya figure it's fake news?

RD

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I understand perfectly what it is.. I also understand where it comes from.

That said, to find any kind of discussion one must first start with common ground.. Hence the "Can we all agree ISIS is bad?" I think everyone is on board with that.

The fact that some of these guys are defending the headline change, and even the article is a little frightening to say the least.

RD

I think it stems from the TDS.

It’s almost a reflex action to be arbitrary.
The actual topic is almost secondary.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I'd agree.. And I think it sucks when they do it because it is afflicting this country more in terms of division than any other single thing.

RD

The only divided people are the low information people that listen to the media saying how divided we are. It is only the 5% fringes of each side making 95% of the noise, and the media blasting that noise through a loudspeaker. That is why when there are talks of some reckoning, uprising, or civil war, I say it is simply not going to happen.

squeezer

Reaction score

RD

Pain killers fucking with yore reading comprehension...???

2nd Paragraph

most notorious and successful terrorist groups of modern times.
byword for shocking brutality.

3rd Paragraph
he “ignited his vest,” killing himself and three of his children
“Baghdadi was vicious and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way — as a coward, running and crying,” the president added.

4th Paragraph
a messianic figure drawn to the harshest interpretations of Islamic texts and seized with the conviction that all dissenters should be put to death.

Not going to keep going here but suffice to say I did find this article to be a glowing account of the mans accomplishments.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

2nd Paragraph

3rd Paragraph
“Baghdadi was vicious and violent, and he died in a vicious and violent way — as a coward, running and crying,” the president added.

4th Paragraph
a messianic figure drawn to the harshest interpretations of Islamic texts and seized with the conviction that all dissenters should be put to death.

Not going to keep going here but suffice to say I did find this article to be a glowing account of the mans accomplishments.

You have a Fraudian slip at the end there squeezer? :D Or did you not mean to agree with me 100%

RD

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

2nd Paragraph

3rd Paragraph

4th Paragraph

Generally in journalism the title accurately sums up the story.

As cleverly noted in the meme above, Jefferey Dahmer was not a house to table meat connoisseur, that happened to murder people for fun.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Using common sense the narrative would be the same if anybody except the person he voted for won, and even then it would still likely be similar. People believe what they believe, and anybody short of themselves being elected they are going to have some kind of confliction with it.

That is his right though, and not something to be looked down upon for? You have your beliefs, and you stand up for them, why can't someone else? It's the very nature of freedom?

RD

I never said he couldn’t, and in fact stated clearly that EVERY legal voter should vote how they feel, for whatever reasons.

His preface in the post I commented on read:
“For arguments sake, let's take the popular RDP P & G position that one can only pick between the two major parties.”
That is a false statement.
Not a single poster I’ve ever read has ever said that any voter CAN only pick between the 2 party’s.

The “narrative” I speak of is his blaming of “Trumpkins” for electing trump.
He would also blame “Trumpkins” for a Clinton victory.
Bet it.

squeezer

Reaction score
You have a Fraudian slip at the end there squeezer? :D Or did you not mean to agree with me 100%

RD

Why cant it be both?

(And I did open by questioning your reading comprehension... ;0)

squeezer

Reaction score
Generally in journalism the title accurately sums up the story.

As cleverly noted in the meme above, Jefferey Dahmer was not a house to table meat connoisseur, that happened to murder people for fun.

Funny...

I was always under the belief that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. (And would argue that premise is magnified 1000X in the internet age.)

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Funny...

I was always under the belief that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover. (And would argue that premise is magnified 1000X in the internet age.)

This is supposed to be journalism, not a Tom Clancy book.

To your point, yes pretty much everything is clickbait propaganda now.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
LOL.. I admit I enjoy your tin foil hat posts. Living out here in the Desert I know a ton of guys (myself included) that no doubt share a lot of the same thought processes, and the impending thought that someday we will be shooting back as it were.

That all said, how do ya figure it's fake news?

RD
It was said that that picture was taken as they were watching the Benghazi massacre bin laden hoax live on video feed.
It's bullshit. It was debunked. Look it up. Staged fake news picture after the fact. They were not watching it live.
Most in that picture were still in bed. Maobama still won't account for his whereabouts during the massacre to this day.
I wear my so called Tin Foil Hat with pride Dave. I will take the bullets and arrows with pride. Somebody has to do it. I do not own nor have I watched TV since 1990. I read books.
I do research. A lot of research. I consider all points, even the proven, paid liars in the MSM and print media. (Sun Zu, know your enemy). I can back up what I say with data as long as one leaves all pre conceived notions and brainwashing at the door. The truth is a bitch. Most people cannot do that sadly. I'm not the smartest person in the world but far from the dumbest. I'm also not a masochist that enjoys bringing smoke upon myself for saying easily proven dumb things. If I'm proven wrong I'll admit it like a man. I would much rather engage in dialectic rather than rhetorical debates. Alas, some here do not know the difference or they just don't care.
Oh and it's only a matter of when not if the SHTF.
These people will not stop.
If people can't see this then they are, at their own peril, deep in the depths of cognitive dissonance.
Remain naive at what really is going on at your own risk.
I only try to bring some of this esoteric information to light to inform and to help understand the reality that we live in (or that was created for us?).
That being said, I hope that I'm wrong about it all and we and our future generations won't have to worry about this crap anymore.
No one wants to be more wrong than me.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It was said that that picture was taken as they were watching the Benghazi massacre live on video feed.
It's bullshit. It was debunked. Look it up. Staged fake news picture after the fact. They were not watching it live.
Most in that picture were still in bed. Maobama still won't account for his whereabouts during the massacre to this day.
I wear my so called Tin Foil Hat with pride Dave. I will take the bullets and arrows with pride. Somebody has to do it. I do not own nor have I watched TV since 1990. I read books.
I do research. A lot of research. I consider all points, even the proven, paid liars in the MSM and print media. (Sun Zu, know your enemy). I can back up what I say with data as long as one leaves all pre conceived notions and brainwashing at the door. The truth is a bitch. Most people cannot do that sadly. I'm not the smartest person in the world but far from the dumbest. I'm also not a masochist that enjoys bringing smoke upon myself for saying easily proven dumb things. If I'm proven wrong I'll admit it like a man. I would much rather engage in dialectic rather than rhetorical debates. Alas, some here do not know the difference or they just don't care.
If people can't see this then they are, at their own peril, deep in the depths of cognitive dissonance.
I only try to bring some of this esoteric information to light to inform and to help understand the reality that we live in (or that was created for us?).
That being said, I hope that I'm wrong about it all and we and our future generations won't have to worry about this crap anymore.

Exactly.
Staging a photo op is common practice now.
Like I said in another thread, a “fake photo” doesn’t necessarily mean the event wasn’t real, it means the video or image was a production...like 100% of the Sandy Hook footage.
Hell, we can crop any photo or clip and change the entire perception 180*.

As far as Benghazi goes, your wasting your breath on them...they still think there was a US embassy there.

TeamGreene

Reaction score
It was said that that picture was taken as they were watching the Benghazi massacre live on video feed.
The picture in the situation room with Obama, HRC etc........was taken during the Bin Laden raid not Benghazi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situation_Room_(photograph)

saucedaddy

Reaction score
BCB70EA1-E729-446C-927A-4FBECA494ED0.png
Well, that’s a new angle for your TDS.
At least you’re putting in a sliver of effort.

But it’s also a display of your MO, “my enemies enemy is my friend”.

“Allie” is an ambiguous term in this instance. You know it, I know it.
Do you remember who our “Allie” was against Russian troops in Afghanistan?

The fact is that you and your current cheerleaders (whom you will discard as soon as your common enemy is gone, be it 1 year or 5 years from now) would scream against Trump even louder if no withdraws occurred.

Like us pulling out after a common enemy is displaced, you too will abandon the libs as soon as your common enemy is displaced.
Yep.
Remember the bullshit about bathing and dumping bin laden into the ocean?

And people actually swallow the bs.
How many of these CT’s have been shouted over the years? Do you also believe BagDaddy is now subletting with Hoffa, Tupac, & Bruce Lee? And oh shit ....They dumped BagDaddy in the Sea? No pics No Dice! Correct?:rolleyes:
“Swallow”;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

I would much rather engage in dialectic rather than rhetorical debates. Alas, some here do not know the difference or they just don't care.

View attachment 811236
Fucking pussy troll. Can't handle being trolled eh? Can't handle what you dish out?
PUSSY.

This some of that esoteric information lighting the way and informing? LOL

You see the problem here right?

In short please try to keep it to the information and less on personal bullshit.

RD

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Most of the people in this pic face possible Indictment as the result of investigations that are now Criminal Investigation.In other words time to hire attorneys, NOW.
image.jpeg

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
This some of that esoteric information lighting the way and informing? LOL

You see the problem here right?

In short please try to keep it to the information and less on personal bullshit.

RD
He drew first blood Dave. Just calling it like I see it dishing out some of the same pudding. Looks like he and his Media Matters comrades can't handle it. I dont and wont back down from punks like him.
Now that he has me on ignore I'll bring more "tin foil hat" info to piss off the rest of his crew. :D

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

rrrr

Reaction score
Most of the people in this pic face possible Indictment as the result of investigations that are now Criminal Investigation.In other words time to hire attorneys, NOW.
View attachment 811254

Of all of the Obama toadies that are headed for indictment, the idea of former CIA director John Brennan standing at the defendant's table while the word "guilty" is uttered by a federal judge is something I really hope to see. He is the biggest asshole in DC, and in my mind there's no doubt he orchestrated the weaponization of the intelligence agencies against Trump beginning in July 2016.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
vdlde5e20cv31.png

I don't have an iPhone but people claiming they got this shit too. If this is real it's as unbelievable as the Austere Scholar.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
View attachment 811353

I don't have an iPhone but people claiming they got this shit too. If this is real it's as unbelievable as the Austere Scholar.
Sick.
Oh wait, according to some there is no brainwashing or mind control going on and to believe that there is, one must be wearing a tin foil hat.
Nevermind.
Carry on.
giphy.gif

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
John Owen Brennan (born September 22, 1955)[1][2] is a former American intelligence official who served as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) from March 2013 to January 2017. He served as chief counterterrorism advisor to U.S. PresidentBarack Obama, with the title Deputy National Security Advisor for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism, and Assistant to the President.Previously, he advised Obama on foreign policy and intelligence issues during the 2008 election campaign and presidential transition.[5] Brennan withdrew his name from consideration for Director of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the first Obama administration over concerns about his support, after defending on TV the transferring of terror suspects to countries where they might be tortured while serving under President George W. Bush.[3][6] Instead, Brennan was appointed Deputy National Security Advisor, a position which did not require Senate confirmation.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He drew first blood Dave. Just calling it like I see it dishing out some of the same pudding. Looks like he and his Media Matters comrades can't handle it. I dont and wont back down from punks like him.
Now that he has me on ignore I'll bring more "tin foil hat" info to piss off the rest of his crew. :D

I don’t care whatcha do so long as ya gone down the personal shit.. name calling etc.

I’ve asked nicely twice and just removed one of your post. Surely ya don’t need a tin foil radar to predict what happens next.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Of all of the Obama toadies that are headed for indictment, the idea of former CIA director John Brennan standing at the defendant's table while the word "guilty" is uttered by a federal judge is something I really hope to see. He is the biggest asshole in DC, and in my mind there's no doubt he orchestrated the weaponization of the intelligence agencies against Trump beginning in July 2016.

What or who turned Brennan into a person capable of going on MSNBC and wreck his life?

rrrr

Reaction score
This is the crap the left has resorted to in their bizarre and shameful failure to celebrate the death of a man that was responsible for killing literally tens of thousands of innocent people with barbaric methods not seen on this planet since the days of the Holocaust and the SS.

Media personalities largely refused to compliment Trump after the raid, including former CIA analyst Philip Mudd, who said on CNN it was wrong for the president to celebrate a death, no matter the individual.

"You do not celebrate death -- I don't care if it's a terrorist, I don't care if it's someone you hate -- a human being has died, we do not celebrate that," Mudd said.

Are you fucking kidding me? What fools.