WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lock Him Up

530RL

Reaction score
If nothing else, it will be an entertaining election year........ :)

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Yeah, especially if your favorite scumbag parasite lawyer hildebeast jumps back in!
Hillary-50-points-ahead.gif

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Ya, lock up the person that turned this Country back around from what that black SOB did for 8 years. He and his merry men of corruption are going to face what they did very soon!!

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
View attachment 811216

I bet he runs the video of them booing in his election campaign commercials

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:D

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right internet troll and conspiracy theorist best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.

Dalton

Reaction score

John Michael Posobiec III is an American alt-right internet troll and conspiracy theorist best known for his pro-Donald Trump comments on Twitter. He has promoted fake news, including the debunked Pizzagate conspiracy theory that high-ranking Democratic Party officials were involved in a child sex ring.

Either way I agree with this twitter post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

According to whom slobby VD?

RodnJen

Reaction score
Ya, lock up the person that turned this Country back around from what that black SOB did for 8 years. He and his merry men of corruption are going to face what they did very soon!!

Nothin’ but class.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
C379A7DD-7097-4A2A-A1CE-9F373688FBAC.jpeg

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Mention the word black and look at all the libbies come out of the woodwork!!:D Did I lie??? He was the offspring of a town drunk and the town whore. Did I lie!! You libbies need to start facing the facts and pull your heads out of your asses. The prick hasn't done a damn thing in his life but put down America and deal drugs.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Mention the word black and look at all the libbies come out of the woodwork!!:D Did I lie??? He was the offspring of a town drunk and the town whore. Did I lie!! You libbies need to start facing the facts and pull your heads out of your asses. The prick hasn't done a damn thing in his life but put down America and deal drugs.

Graduated magna cum lauded and won the election of president of the Harvard Law review. But then again, what did that education ever do for him. o_O

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Actually he dreams of his real father, Frank Marshall Davis.
download.jpeg.jpg

JBS

Reaction score

Not a libbie but nice try on deflecting that you have an issue with Black people. I guess you are against people with a neurodevelopmental disorder? Something else that is out of their control.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
I did not like Obama and him being black had nothing to do with it.
It did for Triggerman!
So why wasn't the black SOB impeached???

Fuck them black bastards !!
Chilly is a fucking black racist from Compton that "pops" in here every blue moon to spread his black shit!!
Tell you what fucktard, why don't you march into Chitown and tell them black SOB's to stop shootin each other, I think all of us would be happy with that outcome.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Reaction score
Not a libbie but nice try on deflecting that you have an issue with Black people. I guess you are against people with a neurodevelopmental disorder? Something else that is out of their control.
I'm not against ANY people, especially neurodevelopmental people but when some want to take that route when it's NOT true, that's what gets me up in arms. Why is it that a black person can speak of black people but a Caucasian can not mention the word without a bunch of nitwits coming unglued. What portion of my earlier post was NOT true???? The man is BLACK, the man did NOTHING but divide this Country while he was in office, I don't know before that and admitted to being a drug dealer.
We, the people of the USA, have no idea where this guy came from or who he is in reality. No pics of a wedding, no pics of a pregnant supposed wife, nothing, but yet many think he was the second coming of Christ.

Now, with a WHITE man in office, he is a no good WHITE SOB. Along with being a racist, Russian loving spy. What's the fricken difference in what I and about 100 million others who gladly support DJT and several 1000's more who won't admit it and the lunatics that supported Oshithead. Every fricken day the handful of braindead libbies on here bash the crap out of DJT but his Patriotic supports can't bash the POS that proceded him without getting called out for it.
Rant over

JBS

Reaction score
I'm not against ANY people, especially neurodevelopmental people but when some want to take that route when it's NOT true, that's what gets me up in arms. Why is it that a black person can speak of black people but a Caucasian can not mention the word without a bunch of nitwits coming unglued. What portion of my earlier post was NOT true???? The man is BLACK, the man did NOTHING but divide this Country while he was in office, I don't know before that and admitted to being a drug dealer.
We, the people of the USA, have no idea where this guy came from or who he is in reality. No pics of a wedding, no pics of a pregnant supposed wife, nothing, but yet many think he was the second coming of Christ.

Now, with a WHITE man in office, he is a no good WHITE SOB. Along with being a racist, Russian loving spy. What's the fricken difference in what I and about 100 million others who gladly support DJT and several 1000's more who won't admit it and the lunatics that supported Oshithead. Every fricken day the handful of braindead libbies on here bash the crap out of DJT but his Patriotic supports can't bash the POS that proceded him without getting called out for it.
Rant over

So how big of a problem is it that Obama is black?

Can you give one example of "with a WHITE man in office, he is a no good WHITE SOB" from another white man.

I would love for Trump to step aside and let Pence take over.

saucedaddy

Reaction score

Rant over
671B1325-C280-4926-B92C-A131C413F6B9.gif

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Really.. ?? LOL

Says the guy that spent an hour on the phone with me with some bullshit story about how someone called his work... and then when I called the bluff you said "No my other work?" Your entire story fell apart in less than 2 minutes with 3 questions.. :D :D

No matter what.. No matter what argument you present on this site.. I don't care if it's even logical, you can't call someone else a crybaby. You straight up ran a Jussie Smollet campaign (and same as he did) got caught.

RD

saucedaddy

Reaction score
Really.. ?? LOL

Says the guy that spent an hour on the phone with me with some bullshit story about how someone called his work... and then when I called the bluff you said "No my other work?" Your entire story fell apart in less than 2 minutes with 3 questions.. :D :D

No matter what.. No matter what argument you present on this site.. I don't care if it's even logical, you can't call someone else a crybaby. You straight up ran a Jussie Smollet campaign (and same as he did) got caught.

RD
Lol, that’s one side of the story.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Really.. ?? LOL

RD
LoL you can't make that shit up

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Really.. ?? LOL

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Interesting,is this bullshit still being claimed after 15 months?Thought this was taken care of July 2018..WTF.Time to deal with it.I did not call anyone’s employer,I do not give a fuck how many employers this guy has.Myself and my family have had enough of the Sause Bullshit if this “Calling employer crap still claimed.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Where and when Sause ?Right the now or whenever.You are a fucking Liar .Goddamit I thought this was long done with.Your called out Sause,I did not call your employer or employers.Fucking liar.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
I’m not letting this bullshit continue,this time going to be handled my way.Fucking Liar.I hear from you right now or tomorrow the screen shots get posted.If I get banned I want everyone understand Sause is a fucking Liar.I did not call his employer or employers or whoever the fuck he says I called.This bullshit about calling Sause employer goes back to July 2018.All of it lies and was proven lies.

“ONE SIDE OF THE STORY”. Fucking Lies

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score
Methinks the lady doth protest too much...

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
chances are you reading this right now.I let this go 15 months back ,did not say another word after the lies were proven bullshit.You stayed gone over a year,I said nothing when you came back in here,Not a word until tonight when apparently this was not straightened out like I thought.You best get on the phone right now with whoever you talk to here and get this shit deleted.I have had enough of your shit.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
211E038A-B2A6-44AA-98A8-829E5508D686.jpeg
I’m not letting this bullshit continue,this time going to be handled my way.Fucking Liar.I hear from you right now or tomorrow the screen shots get posted.If I get banned I want everyone understand Sause is a fucking Liar.I did not call his employer or employers or whoever the fuck he says I called.This bullshit about calling Sause employer goes back to July 2018.All of it lies and was proven lies.

“ONE SIDE OF THE STORY”. Fucking Lies

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Your in way over your head GMAC.I’m not losing nothing.Stay out of this,unless you involved in the lies also.You part of this calling employers bullshit GMAC???