WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Uncommon Valor: The Kyle Carpenter story

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
“I’m proud to be a Marine. I’m proud of those who raised their right hand.... those who have sacrificed the right to wear the sacred cloth of our nation. Freedom is a powerful and beautiful thing...”

- Kyle Carpenter

JDub24

American Bad-Ass!!
Reaction score
Amazing... Thanks @rivrrts429 for sharing. Now I need to go and get some stuff out of my eyes so they stop leaking.

“I’m proud to be a Marine. I’m proud of those who raised their right hand.... those who have sacrificed the right to wear the sacred cloth of our nation. Freedom is a powerful and beautiful thing...”

- Kyle Carpenter

brgrcru

Reaction score
What a Fantastic Marine and human being

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, amazing story. Uncommon Valor isn't so uncommon in our Military members, I am so proud of them all.

AZMIDLYF

Reaction score
That's what is called...The Right Stuff. This kid has it in spades.

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
Awesome. Definitely a special person as I can't truly say I would have done the same if that situation would have happened during combat. I know I like to say I would jump on a grenade to save fellow soldiers/protect my platoon, just can't say I would. But I know I am definitely in the majority and that's why there are so few Medals of Honor given out dead or alive. Great man there and he deserves that medal for sure.

ramos45

Reaction score
Holy Fuck, sitting here at work with tears in my eyes.

HOORAH!

HBCraig

Reaction score
Kyle Freaking Carpenter....... what an awesome American.

Skinny Tire AH

This ain't all folks! Skater368
Reaction score
God Bless this great nation and the men who swore an oath to defend her, and our freedoms. May God help those who see fit to disparage her and desecrate our flag.