WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Powder Coating?

RCDave

Reaction score
The powdercoating on my boat's rear hatch hinges are peeling.

Anyone have a recommendation for quality powercoating on marine parts?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Dunham metals in OC most likely did them originally.

IF you want it done in Havasu - Precision Powdercoating is owned by Billy whom is an RDP Member. He's done some stuff for me and I was happy.

If in Inland empire I have a few guys as well.

RD

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

I took mine to Eddie Marine in Rancho Cucamonga. Changed the color from purple to polished. You can ship them if there to far away. Or buy new ones.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I have used R&R powder coating in Riverside with really good results....Fair price and delivered when they said they would.

I have had the opposite experience with Embee in Santaana/Costa mesa. Worst customer service ever I would never use them.

Meaney77

Reaction score
California Coating in Lancaster-818-800-0286-Brett

I believe they also have a pick up and drop off service depending on how much you need coated.

Swain

Reaction score

Call Eddie marine they will do it

Tank

Reaction score
I've always heard that if you want anything powdercoated, painted or chromed go outside of Ca. because of the restrictions in Ca on chemical stuff, the quality is way better outside.

With that said, getting stuff powder coated out in Havasu very soon. Just don't know who Barrett uses.

D19

Reaction score
Primo HB or Marine Industries West Anaheim

D19

Reaction score
I have used R&R powder coating in Riverside with really good results....Fair price and delivered when they said they would.

I have had the opposite experience with Embee in Santaana/Costa mesa. Worst customer service ever I would never use them.

X2 on Embee

DEEZNUTS

Reaction score

R&R has done all my stuff for years They usually come in way under $ what I expect to pay. Always nice work.

rvrrun

Reaction score
Where are you located? We used to own Americoat in Anaheim, they do all of our stuff.

wzuber

Reaction score
https://www.instagram.com/younggun1performancecoatings/

Ask for Sam. Tell him I sent you. He has been doing work for me for ages. It's always flawless...

909-944-4156
x2...i recently had them coat some parts for me, non boat related. Turned out excellent, delivered on time and very reasonable in price..my customer even called afterward to tell me how much he liked the work and how pleased he was with the coating finish.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I took mine to Eddie Marine in Rancho Cucamonga. Changed the color from purple to polished. You can ship them if there to far away. Or buy new ones.

Same, Eddie stripped and re-did all of my hardware a couple boats ago. Quick and reasonable.

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I have used Primo in HB they are not bad if you are local and need something done but pricey. I have used in Orange County Powder Coating on Parker St. in Orange for a lot of pieces and they do good work as well.

RCDave

Reaction score
Thanks y'all for all the stellar suggestions