WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cienaga Springs shooting area

racetrash

Reaction score
Probably coming out monday to work on our palace, ok to to some plinking right off the hwy ?? (The road to desert bar)

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Has a damn "palace", but doesn't have an indoor range?
:p:p:p

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Probably coming out monday to work on our palace, ok to to some plinking right off the hwy ?? (The road to desert bar)

Drive up around the corner, past where the road splits,, stay to the right. The shooting area is pretty evident. I was just there this afternoon, some food set up a trailer in the wash where it would be affected by a flash flood, but go just a bit past that and shoot all you like, whole big hill to stop any strays. Please pick up after yourself, so many do not, it's sad!

racetrash

Reaction score
We call it the palace, smallest thing you ever seen...but it's ours. Will be AZ residents on tuesday! Pete & Jan

racetrash

Reaction score
And yes, ill bring a piece of pipe to shoot at, and bring it back home with of course a bag of trash that the fucktards leave out there.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We call it the palace, smallest thing you ever seen...but it's ours. Will be AZ residents on tuesday! Pete & Jan
You're going to be full-timing out there? Good for you!
Wife and I picked up and moved, kids and all, from Alta Loma to Prescott Valley in '12. Our house is half the size it was, but this one is ours;)

cofooter

Reaction score
A lot more than plinking going on up there, watch out for the bazookas and grenade launchers!.

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Cant miss the spot.. A usual day out there sounds like Afghanistan.. Tannerite and fully auto's. All day long:D.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
And yes, ill bring a piece of pipe to shoot at, and bring it back home with of course a bag of trash that the fucktards leave out there.
Yesterday we saw where there was a pile someone dumped near the road, not even to shoot at. Wish I had seen that going on and got a license number. My phone works a bit out there, might be able to catch a sheriff close enough to catch them.