Votes: 16 51.6%

• Total voters

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Ok cupid message from this morning

Screenshot_20191102-160647.png

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
For some reason I just picture pulling the pin and flipping the spoon on a frag, someone shouting, "Fire in the hole!"

That's because I'm married, and also because all my phone messages kind of flash a headline and info when locked. If that popped up on my phone, I think there may be radio silence, and the end of Monkeys' Wrench:eek:

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
For some reason I just picture pulling the pin and flipping the spoon on a frag, someone shouting, "Fire in the hole!"

That's because I'm married, and also because all my phone messages kind of flash a headline and info when locked. If that popped up on my phone, I think there may be radio silence, and the end of Monkeys' Wrench:eek:
Same here

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Side note. You do know you can change that in your settings right?

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Yes, I know... but a little fear is a great motivator.

Straight and narrow these days;)
Lol... I get it. The 2:17 seconds of strange is not worth 3/4 of all my current shit, and at least 1/2 of my retirement until one of us croaks:D

I actually do that so I don't stop and read them and get side tracked with all the normal work bullshit that comes across my phone. As soon as I start reading and getting sucked down that rabbit hole I find myself going to email and wasting valuable RDP time answering work related BS.

braindead

Reaction score
Lol... I get it. The 2:17 seconds of strange is not worth 3/4 of all my current shit, and at least 1/2 of my retirement until one of us croaks:D

I actually do that so I don't stop and read them and get side tracked with all the normal work bullshit that comes across my phone. As soon as I start reading and getting sucked down that rabbit hole I find myself going to email and wasting valuable RDP time answering work related BS.

And that right there is a true American

Yellowboat

Reaction score
For our sakes I feel you must investigate further. Details must be shared, and hopefully better photos. As always, exercise extreme caution.
Ok, what should I say to her?

I pretty much wrote her off as soon as I got that message. I am not looking for a hook up.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You can use what I say in Vegas.

"Look I don't want to waste your time or mine I charge $800 an hour and I'm worth every fuking cent" "if you wanna see God let's get this shit going"

Lmao!