WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I have a question...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Why is it that when women get a little pooch or a beer belly they do everything in the world to hide it but when they are pregnant they show that mother fucker off like no tomorrow. Belly button popping out, hands showing it off....etc?

I think I'm going to start posing with my gut like this for pics....really show that fucker off...

pregnancy-t.jpg

JD D05

Reaction score
Grads I am obviously to most of what women do but this is pretty simple. Like a character flaw if you don't get it.

4Waters

Reaction score
Wife says, " there is a sense of accomplishment with one and a sense of failure with the other" lol
What? It's our accomplishment, we're the ones doing the shooting:p:D

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Why is it that when women ...are pregnant they show that mother fucker off like no tomorrow. Belly button popping out, hands showing it off....etc?

I think I'm going to start posing with my gut like this for pics....really show that fucker off...

View attachment 813168

Do you have any kids? I assume you don't since you're so ignorant

yz450mm

Reaction score
Oh fuck no! Is it the stretch marks or the big dark nipples that turn you on?

View attachment 813199
Nope, it's the absolutely positively God-given guarantee that whatever you do, she can't get pregnant again. The ultimate freebie... without the chance of the condom / birth control / tube tying failing.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GRADS

Reaction score
Nope, it's the absolutely positively God-given guarantee that whatever you do, she can't get pregnant again. The ultimate freebie... without the chance of the condom / birth control / tube tying failing.

I would be afraid I would dent the kids head.:D

GRADS

Reaction score
Wife says, " there is a sense of accomplishment with one and a sense of failure with the other" lol
That is true, it took me many years to build this gut and these chicks do it basically over night.;)

78Southwind

Reaction score
Congrats on your anal baby....Grads :D

Last edited:

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Do you have any kids? I assume you don't since you're so ignorant
Nobody and I mean nothing even from the great land of California would want to procreate with Greg.

Enjoy the fat gut and show it off proudly Greg. I'm glad you never passed on what minuscule genes you have to offer the world My friend. :D

No more extra "G"

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
Nobody and I mean nothing even from the great land of California would want to procreate with Gregg.

Enjoy the fat gut and show it off proudly Gregg. I'm glad you never passed on what minuscule genes you have to offer the world My friend. :D
One G by the way.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score

Don't forget the raging hormone hornies.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Why is it that when women get a little pooch or a beer belly they do everything in the world to hide it but when they are pregnant they show that mother fucker off like no tomorrow. Belly button popping out, hands showing it off....etc?

View attachment 813168
Amazing how much of the world and it's simple things you do not understand......God definitely took the day off when you got wired. Or perhaps your final inspection was totally rejected and you were passed along anyway as some kind of joke.:rolleyes:o_O

oldschool

Reaction score
Whoever said “There are no dumb questions “ must not have read any of your posts.