WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Is there a reason why my Eliminator Daytona classified thread was deleted?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I was trying to show someone my 2008 25' Daytona I had for sale a couple years ago and poof, the thread is gone. So strange. Are Classified threads deleted after a certain point? Did the new owner ask to have it deleted because the boat is probably worth $30K more now than what I sold it for? Just weird.

GRADS

Reaction score
Maybe one of the senior mods can help me out....My moderator powers won't let me check.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
? Do you recall if it was a thread that "you" had posted/created or was it one that say someone such as shueman from Eliminator may have posted/created about "your boat" inside the Eliminator Boats sub-forum?

Or do you believe the thread may have been posted in the Boats and Watercraft sub-forum?

I'll keep looking around for you though but knowing the above may make it a bit easier to find.

GRADS

Reaction score
? Do you recall if it was a thread that "you" had posted/created or was it one that say someone such as shueman from Eliminator may have posted/created about "your boat" inside the Eliminator Boats sub-forum?

Or do you believe the thread may have been posted in the Boats and Watercraft sub-forum?

I'll keep looking around for you though but knowing the above may make it a bit easier to find.
I posted it in the Boats and Watercraft section and it was titled "2008 25' Eliminator Daytona"

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score

GRADS

Reaction score
Thanks guys! I sold that thing for $77K... probably worth $100K in these days. definitely a bitchin' boat but my least favorite that I've owned.

Fun Times

Moderated
Reaction score
Thanks guys! I sold that thing for $77K... probably worth $100K in these days. definitely a bitchin' boat but my least favorite that I've owned.
I just saw where you deleted a Sold post in one of them...Did you still want that gone?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score

I saw it a few times this summer. Still looks good.

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Not as good as the Shockwave I should have bought.:mad::mad::mad:

I actually talked to him a few weeks ago. Boat is running strong, he’s done nothing other than service it, and put gas in it. He and his family LOVE it.

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
Good God if it sold who the fuck cares about the add? Trying to inflate your ego again?