WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lake Havasu City Police Officer on the Run

rivrbrat

Reaction score
1. 14 years on the job and they can't find a picture of him.
2. Why has his warrant not been turned over to the US Marshall's service?

LE wonders why the populace doesn't trust them.

rivrbrat

Reaction score
The 3 sentences I could read without subscribing said he is a former officer?

Authorities are searching for a former Lake Havasu City Police officer accused of stealing thousands of dollars and drug evidence from multiple criminal cases from his own department.

John H. Johnson was scheduled to appear in Mohave Superior Court earlier this year on 48 felony counts including forgery, theft and fraud. But according to the Yavapai County Attorney’s Office, which will be trying the case, Johnson hasn’t appeared in court (telephonically or otherwise) since October of 2017. After multiple missed court dates, a bench warrant was issued for Johnson’s arrest in April. Johnson’s whereabouts, however, remained unknown as of this week.

“He just hasn’t been showing up to court,” said Yavapai County Chief Deputy Attorney Dennis McGrane on Tuesday. “After a certain point, you just kind of know they’re not going to. The judge issued the warrant for his arrest, and at this point we believe he may be in the Boston area.”

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

How do you know what has or has not been done? Do you think the news is always a complete source of info?

Starloans

Reaction score

Look rivrbrat...you can't come on here and bash cops. Even if they are accused of something and not showing up for court, they kill an unarmed man or woman on film or beat a confession out of someone, they are still the thin blue line. Theses guys on here will flame you!!!! ALL COPS are good and protect the public and when one strays, it's only one bad apple in the bunch. Not a cult of CYA gov't employees. You will see if you keep this thread going........ There are cops on here and they or no one they know has ever committed a crime or violated anyone's rights. ENJOY!!!

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Look rivrbrat...you can't come on here and bash cops. Even if they are accused of something and not showing up for court, they kill an unarmed man or woman on film or beat a confession out of someone, they are still the thin blue line. Theses guys on here will flame you!!!! ALL COPS are good and protect the public and when one strays, it's only one bad apple in the bunch. Not a cult of CYA gov't employees. You will see if you keep this thread going........ There are cops on here and they or no one they know has ever committed a crime or violated anyone's rights. ENJOY!!!
437 post since 08, are they all bashing cops?

boatpi

Reaction score
the DA must authorize this warrant be placed into NCIC, AND state the zones in the country where they would extradite him from. IF they do not authorize east coast, he could remain there forever. The county that holds a warrant picks up the tab on sending detectives back to appear and fly him back. Done that many times, and adventure.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

At what point do ya just tell us the story? Something or somethings had to happen for you to develop this hardline opinion of cops as a whole.

Can’t speak for everyone else but I’d like to hear it.

I have had a couple of crazy experiences and was flat framed by one. That said I don’t think all cops are bad etc?

I don’t do the job so I can’t pretend to understand it. Much like everyone thinks they understand my job and they don’t.. lol.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
At what point do ya just tell us the story? Something or somethings had to happen for you to develop this hardline opinion of cops as a whole.

I have had a couple of crazy experiences and was flat framed by one. That said I don’t think all cops are bad etc?

I don’t do the job so I can’t pretend to understand it. Much like everyone thinks they understand my job and they don’t.. lol.

You mean This job?

cde5e11f-0e00-4f83-bde9-e29866f98b0b.jpg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I find it funny, hardline anti-cop, hardline pro-cop...Hell, even the boys in blue are usually the first to say, "Yep, he fucked up"
I am not anti-cop...I'm anti-dumbass. It doesn't matter what job they have, or color they are. If you beat somebody while hiding behind a badge, or rape a girl because you have money and power, you're just another dumbass.

The ex-cop in question has been MIA for 2 years. Which means his crimes were obviously prior to that. The bigger question should be why any of this takes so long.

rivrbrat

Reaction score
In a town where you get your picture in the paper for just about anything criminally related, All i want to know is why his picture as not been posted yet.

If that is bashing then I guess I own it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Yours is easy. All you do is sit around all day, surf the net, and pay GMAC for posting in the P&G section.

Havasu blue label

Reaction score
You should ask the cops on this board to tell there stories about there great stories they must have a shit load

Backlash

Reaction score
Yep, he fucked up. :D His dumb ass is prolly south of the border by now enjoying the warmth of the Sea of Cortez! Boston? Only if hes heading to Canada. LMAO!

Starloans, you sure sound like a bright young lad! :D

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Former cop
He’s not worn a badge in over four years.
While I may question why a pic isn’t in the media, any cop has an NCIC , prints , DNA scanned into so many databases, capture will happen, whether sooner or later.
To insinuate the PD is hiding something is pathetic.
Any one of us who posts here would book him in a second. Keyboard cop experts are strong today, lol

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Former cop
While I may question why a pic isn’t in the media, any cop has an NCIC , prints , DNA scanned into so many databases, capture will happen, whether sooner or later.
Any one of us who posts here would book him in a second. Keyboard cop experts are strong today, lol
Well duh, every suspect ever spoken of in the media has their photo posted with them. This is obviously that thin blue line trying to protect it's own.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Former cop
Not just today...;)

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Not just today...;)
True the irony is the biggest haters that live in Havasu do not realize they’re surrounded by more retired cops then just about any city in the southwest United States add in retired fireman and you have first responder city too funny.
All that and we have one bad apple in havasu PD
wow I guess the earth is going to blow up in flames

boatpi

Reaction score
If someone here is not happy about this guy being arrested there’s only one finger to be pointed and that’s at the district attorneys office, I need to ask him is it nationwide authorize for extradition, that’s the question number one.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
So, using RVRBRAT's own logic, if one boater with a fast boat does something stupid, then ALL OF THEM ARE IDIOTS - right???? Just checking your logic, common sense, and overall IQ. Do us all a favor - next time you need help, call one of your other cop bashing friends to come help!!!!

EarpRider

Reaction score
Former cop
DNA???

WYRD

Reaction score
So, using RVRBRAT's own logic, if one boater with a fast boat does something stupid, then ALL OF THEM ARE IDIOTS - right???? Just checking your logic, common sense, and overall IQ. Do us all a favor - next time you need help, call one of your other cop bashing friends to come help!!!!
I feel that way about seedoos....:D

Ballyhoo

Reaction score

Not sure what a picture has to do with anything. How many criminal cases do you read about that don't include a picture. That is a media issue anyway.

US Marshall? Do you even have any idea why you would suggest that? While this is a serious case that involves a cop/former cop that took advantage of the public's trust and his oath, its still a theft case. There are thousands and thousands of unsolved theft cases. There are just as many where a known suspect is on the run. Resources and priorities come into play here.

This case dates back to 2014 and besides the officer being rightfully fired, the investigation took time to conclude. It also appears that his defense attorney aged the case like a fine wine and the DA's office changed prosecutors at least once, which is not unusual. The bad guy was likely out on bail and when he started seeing the reality of a trial and prison time, he bolted. He will get his in the end.

I know why some folks don't trust law enforcement and others are just haters. I don't care about haters and the others I don't lose sleep over either. Not because I don't care about the latter, but because most of it is out of my control. I just keep doing what I do to the best of my ability, while following the law and my oath.

Public trust is critical in law enforcement. You should always demand the best from your cops. When you don't like what they do or how they did it, call and complain.

Starloans

Reaction score
Not sure what a picture has to do with anything. How many criminal cases do you read about that don't include a picture. That is a media issue anyway.

US Marshall? Do you even have any idea why you would suggest that? While this is a serious case that involves a cop/former cop that took advantage of the public's trust and his oath, its still a theft case. There are thousands and thousands of unsolved theft cases. There are just as many where a known suspect is on the run. Resources and priorities come into play here.

This case dates back to 2014 and besides the officer being rightfully fired, the investigation took time to conclude. It also appears that his defense attorney aged the case like a fine wine and the DA's office changed prosecutors at least once, which is not unusual. The bad guy was likely out on bail and when he started seeing the reality of a trial and prison time, he bolted. He will get his in the end.

I know why some folks don't trust law enforcement and others are just haters. I don't care about haters and the others I don't lose sleep over either. Not because I don't care about the latter, but because most of it is out of my control. I just keep doing what I do to the best of my ability, while following the law and my oath.

Public trust is critical in law enforcement. You should always demand the best from your cops. When you don't like what they do or how they did it, call and complain.

HOLY FUCK!!!! I BE DAMED!!!! Finally a cop with 2 fucking brain cells to rub together.

You said the magic words!!! Follow the law and your oath!!! To be clear, I'm a non truster of LE and only a hater of corrupt LE.

You made my day, seriously. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
HOLY FUCK!!!! I BE DAMED!!!! Finally a cop with 2 fucking brain cells to rub together.

You said the magic words!!! Follow the law and your oath!!! To be clear, I'm a non truster of LE and only a hater of corrupt LE.

You made my day, seriously. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

I guess every board has one
Star loans is it here

ha ha

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
This is simple...

DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER!!

Just sayin...

Reactions: t&y

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
It's been rumored that starloans and 2chill meet up weekly to get each other off
IMG_20191105_183329.jpg

Starloans

Reaction score
It's been rumored that starloans and 2chill meet up weekly to get each other off View attachment 813873

LOL...BLOW ME WAFFLES!!!

The thing is, at the risk of appearing like I'm nutswinging on Ballyhoo, Ballyhoo had the fucking tact and intelligence to at least say the proper thing whereas the other LE scrum and others on here only bashed and called the naysayers names. At least Ballyhoo has the right attitude to deal with criminal element on a daily basis and not wake up in the morning with the goal of seeing how many fucking citizens he can kill. The rest of you asswipes that are part of the problem can FUCK OFF. Have a good evening.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Oh man, Waffles, looks like you have an offer. He seems kinda mad though so be careful, that blow job might not be worth the teeth marks.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Pretty sure T&Y and I didn’t insult anyone, but we both have made light of the fact several posters on here have nothing better to post but anti cop stuff and rarely post anything to do with boating , off roading , guns, etc.
One hit wonders get called out, er laughed out here by those that see the BS the same as we do.

But keep riding the bad cop bandwagon if that’s your only “ride” these days

Comedy