LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
IMG_7776.jpg
IMG_7778.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lavey jr

Reaction score
Crazy they both got air together- and it didn’t look like they were going that fast?

Anybody hurt?

I’ve watched a handful of different angles. Very hard to tell what happened, some speculation was they collided and lifted each other up. I couldn’t decipher that in the vids. Assuming it was a blow over from hanging it out there running loose to try and catch up, pretty crazy both boats did the same thing.

Reports say all drivers are not harmed

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
I’ve watched a handful of different angles. Very hard to tell what happened, some speculation was they collided and lifted each other up. I couldn’t decipher that in the vids. Assuming it was a blow over from hanging it out there running loose to try and catch up, pretty crazy both boats did the same thing.

Reports say all drivers are not harmed

Never touched

LuckyStrike

Just Plain Crazy
Reaction score
Listened to team Allen driver after he got checked out and the interviewed him on the race radio
He said they never touched

guest hs

Reaction score
When you run an air entrapment hull that close to each other they will steal the air from one another and they will blow over. See this a lot in the Formula one tunnels running that close to each other.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I believe it if they say they didn’t touch but check out airpackers Instagram. It’s a front view. If they didn’t touch, they came damn close.

HST4ME

Reaction score
That will do it. And add in the compression off the side of a hull getting forced into the boat next to it. Bad ingredients.

Tons of compression in those hulls in those conditions.

Glad everyone is ok.

Good example

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
That will do it. And add in the compression off the side of a hull getting forced into the boat next to it. Bad ingredients.

Tons of compression in those hulls in those conditions.

Glad everyone is ok.

I hate to agree with Bully but I believe that's what happened. Thankfully the safety equipment did its job.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Where is the safety police? Why is no one saying they’d never get in one of those death trap boats?

Glad all were ok.

Last edited:

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I hear they're going to be okay, but now hearing they did get banged up pretty good.:(

HST4ME

Reaction score
Well yeah. The boats cell is much much safer now..but there is a lot of open room for limbs to flail around and helmets to bang. I don't think drivers suits and hans devices are required (yet) in that particular class, but should be.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The fact that all are ok, is awesome. However beyond that, that was fucking awesome specially the front view!