WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Fair trade?

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
So my wife has been wanting to redo our kitchen and family room for the last year or two. I had balked simply because I wasn’t overly excited about the construction hassle and the cost. Fast forward to a couple months ago, we agreed to move forward with the project. Within a couple weeks of ordering cabinets, countertops, new couch, new kitchen table and shutters, the outdrive on the boat broke. Perfect timing!

Anyways, the project is finally completed and the drive repaired. At the end of the day, she got her new kitchen and I got to keep boating. Sounds like a fair trade to me! Thanks Max Machine Worx!![emoji23]
IMG_5299.jpg
IMG_5304.jpg
IMG_5523.jpg
IMG_5524.jpg
IMG_5525.jpg
IMG_5504.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Love the white cabinets with the large drawers and that overhead vent is really cool. I don't think I could live without a microwave but if the boat is up and running I would learn quickly.
Ya, so fair trade imo.
Nice!

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Nice job and something everyone to enjoy for years to come.

Love the white cabinets with the large drawers and that overhead vent is really cool. I don't think I could live without a microwave

Agrees the large drawer are much better than cabinet doors and slide outs. THe microwave might be on the back of the island. That is what we did to keep the counter space open a bit more.

fmo24

Reaction score
Love the white cabinets with the large drawers and that overhead vent is really cool. I don't think I could live without a microwave but if the boat is up and running I would learn quickly.
Ya, so fair trade imo.
Nice!
Micro may be a drawer type in the island ?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Micro may be a drawer type in the island ?
Could be.:)
Stooping over makes my back hurt just thinking about it though. That is why I really really like the large drawers. I hate reaching into lower cabinets. :p
BTW, MtmE.. The living area looks great as well and I'm jealous of the lighting situation. Not a bad view from the pics as well. All in all it came out really nice

brownsuger

Reaction score
We recently did a make over of our kitchen to white as well.... Wife is very happy... So it's all good

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Thanks for the kind comments everyone. Yeah I liked the kitchen before too but for a variety of reasons, we wanted to change it. The deep drawers are so much better for organization and accessibility than the big cabinets. We considered putting a microwave drawer in the island but instead put a trash pull there and had electricity installed in the pantry. So the microwave is installed there at a comfortable height and hidden. The hood really made the kitchen area a little nicer imo.

Music to my Ears

Reaction score
Could be.:)
Stooping over makes my back hurt just thinking about it though. That is why I really really like the large drawers. I hate reaching into lower cabinets. :p
BTW, MtmE.. The living area looks great as well and I'm jealous of the lighting situation. Not a bad view from the pics as well. All in all it came out really nice

Thank you! The view is what sold us on this house years ago.
IMG_4348.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
knowing what my outdrive cost to get fixed$$$$, whose project was cheaper?

NicPaus

Reaction score
The hood and backsplash are on point. Hardware. Nice Work. Have 2 kitchens next week with the white shaker. Installed a kitchenette today in gray silver shaker.