WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

2nd Question for the left??

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I know many of you support illegal aliens rights.. Some on the extreme left even more so than our own citizens..

My brother in law is a cop in Southern California. I asked him what’s the policy when they pull over an illegal. He didn’t skip a beat and just waived his hand “bye.” Meaning they literally just let them go.

So break that down further, there is virtually no consequences for traffic violations. There are virtually no consequences for minor traffic collisions.. (they just let them go, even if there is no insurance).

This is something that isn’t really discussed in main stream media or commonly..

We’re you aware that this is the case?

Does it bother you that laws only apply to you, and not to them in your own country?

In knowing this now does it change your views on any of the issues? (This is only part 1 of this)

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Add in the revolving door of felonies dismissed as misdemeanors and they don't even bother to arrest them anymore, homeless or illegals...

There are hardly any positives to being a citizen at this point.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I know many of you support illegal aliens rights.. Some on the extreme left even more so than our own citizens..

My brother in law is a cop in Southern California. I asked him what’s the policy when they pull over an illegal. He didn’t skip a beat and just waived his hand “bye.” Meaning they literally just let them go.

So break that down further, there is virtually no consequences for traffic violations. There are virtually no consequences for minor traffic collisions.. (they just let them go, even if there is no insurance).

This is something that isn’t really discussed in main stream media or commonly..

Does it bother you that laws only apply to you, and not to them in your own country?

In knowing this now does it change your views on any of the issues? (This is only part 1 of this)

Yes I’m aware and no don’t support it.

What issues? Illegals have been flooding in for years, not just from Mexico. It’s not a liberal/conservative issue, it’s a national crisis that needs to be dealt with.

wallnutz

Reaction score

What issues? Illegals have been flooding in for years, not just from Mexico. It’s not a liberal/conservative issue, it’s a national crisis that needs to be dealt with.
But instead of the House actually legislating, it’s impeach Impeach 24/7.
So even if you disagree the way Trump is trying to deal with it, it’s better than what the others are doing.

Last edited:

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Luckily, when I as a US Citizen go to Mexico and break their laws I will be treated the same.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
It's exactly the same in Mexico, except totally different... They forget and forgive, IF you can pay the "mordida", on what half the time amounts to some "law" they think they can bleed you a little... VIVA MEJICO"....

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Leftist policy is essentially to have no boarder. So voting left is inconsistent with addressing the illegal catastrophe.

But keep voting left.....

Well played. And keep giving your tax dollars to further enable these policies.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Does Gmac report your own posts to you?

RCDave

Reaction score
Well played. And keep giving your tax dollars to further enable these policies.

"giving" is an extraordinary "word" in the sentence.

Since it's extorted out of my "paycheck" before paid to me, I'd call it "theft" and an "unauthorized charitable contribution".

Taxes are a liberal "obsessive compulsive disorder" to support insane government pensions and massive social programs to float the unproductive, illegal alien, and various other sucking off the taxpayer teet

My ass hurts

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

But it is sort of left vs right?

Sanctuary cities? Do not cooperate with ICE?

There was a policemen recently reprimanded for turning an illegal into ICE?

I don’t think you would find any right wing person that supports those agendas.. I’d wager the % is extremely high but n the left?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

RD, I’m gonna have to hit the report button for your blatantly racist post!
Note sarcasm!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Yes, you do support it.

RodnJen

Reaction score
But it is sort of left vs right?

Sanctuary cities? Do not cooperate with ICE?

There was a policemen recently reprimanded for turning an illegal into ICE?

I don’t think you would find any right wing person that supports those agendas.. I’d wager the % is extremely high but n the left?

Orange Country supervisors are all republican. Almost every city in OC is majority republicans, as far as elected officials. Are they rounding them up, no.

You, and many others, want to make it left vs right because that’s how you attract the followers. It’s a false narrative that sells really well on social media.

The fact is that none of them want to do anything about it because it makes them look insensitive or unfriendly to business.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Orange Country supervisors are all republican. Almost every city in OC is majority republicans, as far as elected officials. Are they rounding them up, no.

You, and many others, want to make it left vs right because that’s how you attract the followers. It’s a false narrative that sells really well on social media.

The fact is that none of them want to do anything about it because it makes them look insensitive or unfriendly to business.
No there is a lot of money to be made from illegals, and it’s not just the left or it would have been dealt with.

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score

Nice way to rationalize away your support for a leftist agenda.

The left blocks every move to improve the immigration situation. The state (supermajority left) tries to block cities like Huntington Beach from individually rejecting sanctuary policies after the state itself individually rejects federal policies.

There are only 2 valid parties Rod, and one controls the state, so this IS a right vs left issue.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
This issue is handled just like the majority of issues these days. Political bias takes precedence over the wrong being committed.

Using the impeachment hearings as an example, the left and D's do not care that Biden was using the power of office to commit what is a crime, they focus on how Trump goes about solving and bringing that crime to the attention of the judicial system.

The left, D's, haters, etc. refuse to focus on wrong doing, they instead argue rules of order and attempt to hide their intentions behind the Constitution. Intentions that amount to getting rid of one man, and beyond that trying to gain and maintain sole power.

We have a serious border problem that is not being properly addressed or fixed, because D's don't want to lose the potential votes these illegals bring with them. Saying that R's do it to in order to get cheap labor is a cop out on top of it. R politicians in communities can't fight the wrongs as they get shot down by liberal courts every time they try and restrict the so called "rights" of illegals.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Nice way to rationalize away your support for a leftist agenda.

The left blocks every move to improve the immigration situation. The state (supermajority left) tries to block cities like Huntington Beach from individually rejecting sanctuary policies after the state itself individually rejects federal policies.

There are only 2 valid parties Rod, and one controls the state, so this IS a right vs left issue.

You’re not a victim of the left, yore complacent.

The Right’s legacy on the issue is #failedandineffective, just like the Left.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

This is a great example as to the importance of individual states Rights.
Here in Alabama, we implemented laws to discourage illegals from residing here. In order to obtain a license for ANYTHING such as a drivers license, building permits, marriage license, professional licenses, work permits, and so forth, you must FIRST show proof that you are a citizen or hold legal status to be in the United States. We had some local push back from industries like chicken farmers and vegetable growers, but those push backs quickly faded as others qualified stepped up to do these jobs.

This is not rocket science......Common Sense....As the U.S. as a nation continues failing us in regards to securing our borders and protecting our Rights, Alabama legislatures took care of business by simply saying....."NO JOBS FOR YOU"! Do we have Mexican workers here?.....Absolutely!!!..... and because they hold legal status (for the most part), they are more than welcome and treated so,........they are by far some of the hardest working and trustworthy individuals I have ever experienced. All we ask, is that you come here legally.....the rest can Go to Hell!

530RL

Reaction score
There has been bi-partisan comprehensive immigration law reform proposed every years since 2010 and even some that have passed the House or passed the 60 vote threshold in the Senate. Yet they fail to make it through the other body of congress.

Both sides want their extreme ideas without a willingness to compromise and as a result, those who actually try to find a rational compromise, like the gang of 8, are called RINO’s by the Republicans and Sell Outs by the Democrats.

Because no one is willing to accept that they are not simply going to get their way in the entirety and there are reasonable disagreements on the solutions, we get no solutions and the broken reality we have here on the ground in America today.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
To hell with waiting on our "do nothing" U.S. Congress.........I have to wonder what might happen if our "border" states mirrored Alabama statues and ENFORCED them......We call it, "taking care of business".....

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You’re not a victim of the left, yore complacent.

The Right’s legacy on the issue is #failedandineffective, just like the Left.

How has the left victimized me, I don’t vote for them?

You vote left repeatedly without your desired results. They have been #sucessfulandeffective in duping you.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
There has been bi-partisan comprehensive immigration law reform proposed every years since 2010 and even some that have passed the House or passed the 60 vote threshold in the Senate. Yet they fail to make it through the other body of congress.

Both sides want their extreme ideas without a willingness to compromise and as a result, those who actually try to find a rational compromise, like the gang of 8, are called RINO’s by the Republicans and Sell Outs by the Democrats.

Because no one is willing to accept that they are not simply going to get their way in the entirety and there are reasonable disagreements on the solutions, we get no solutions and the broken reality we have here on the ground in America today.

Amnesty was given under Reagan, go F yourselves you wage killing whores. :)

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Amnesty was given under Reagan, go F yourselves you wage killing whores. :)

Fair enough.

But at least enjoy your sanctuary cities and states that you ironically embrace by your refusal to support conservatives that would negotiate in good faith and address the issue.

And Dave, this is exactly why this situation exists. Because some would rather have sanctuary cities than sit down at the table and compromise.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fair enough.

But at least enjoy your sanctuary cities and states that you ironically embrace by your refusal to support conservatives that would negotiate in good faith and address the issue.

And Dave, this is exactly why this situation exists. Because some would rather have sanctuary cities than sit down at the table and compromise.

Amnesty was already given under Reagan.

You’re not fooling anyone you greedy ass Chamber of Commerce puppet.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Define “extreme ideas” please.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Fair enough.

What a crock of sanctimonious shit.....The pols we've seen you call conservative, all have personal motives apart from what is best for the citizens. Good faith is a joke in DC without personal stipends added to any bill

You've posted ad nauseam how the divide can never be prevented and we must live in chaos. Your 100% hate for anything Trump is your driving force now a days and Conservatism is just a word you hide behind as you spew that hate

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
What a crock of sanctimonious shit.....The pols we've seen you call conservative, all have personal motives apart from what is best for the citizens. Good faith is a joke in DC without personal stipends added to any bill

You've posted ad nauseam how the divide can never be prevented and we must live in chaos. Your 100% hate for anything Trump is your driving force now a days and Conservatism is just a word you hide behind as you spew that hate

I believe the word you’re looking for is “consumed”.

As in “consumed by his TDS”...

530RL

Reaction score

LOL

“Personal stipends”??????

You mean like holding up aid to an ally subordinating Unites States national interest to personal interest?

Who would possibly defend that?

You crack me up sometimes.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
LOL

national interest to personal interest?

I'm sorry, is it not in the National Interest to root out corruption?

Is the President not allowed to take any action that could align with both National interest and just so happen to align with personal interest as well?

They aren't mutually exclusive

LOL

HONK HONK.

:)

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Is the President not allowed to take any action that could align with both National interest and just so happen to align with personal interest as well?

LOL

HONK HONK.

No.

Clearly the president is not allowed to inquire about anything regarding anyone who could potentially be a considered a political rival.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
The best part about his whole thing is they are accusing Trump of doing what Biden actually did. Biden bragged about it. But somehow Trump is the bad guy not fit to be president, while the other is one of the front runners for their own party... Crazy world we live in.

530RL

Reaction score

LOL

HONK HONK.

They are certainly not mutually exclusive.

But the testimony to date is not simply to root out corruption, but that the President’s orders were to withhold aid and meetings until such time as the Ukraine government publicly announced investigations into his political foe.

He never got the deal he wanted, but that does not change the evidence of inchoate activities on the part of the Trump administration.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
The best part about his whole thing is they are accusing Trump of doing what Biden actually did. Biden bragged about it. But somehow Trump is the bad guy not fit to be president, while the other is one of the front runners for their own party... Crazy world we live in.

So you approve of Biden’s behavior with your support for it when Trump does it?

Crazy world for sure.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
So you approve of Biden’s behavior with your support for it when Trump does it?

Crazy world for sure.
It that what you read? Lets try that again. Biden is shown on video bragging about it. Trump is accused by the opposing party. Biden is accepted as a presidential candidate. Trump is facing impeachment. I know it's super duper hard for you to follow along, but try a bit harder next time.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
No.

Clearly the president is not allowed to inquire about anything regarding anyone who could potentially be a considered a political rival.

I guess going forward the ultimate legal shield is to just enter a political race against the authorities.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
But the testimony to date is not simply to root out corruption, but that the President’s orders were to withhold aid and meetings until such time as the Ukraine government publicly announced investigations into his political foe.

FACT: "His political foe", ACTUALLY BROKE THE LAW!.......Sitting POTUS inquires about it......and DEMs want to impeach him for it........Yep.....crazy world indeed!
Question: As we give Ukraine $400M+ in annual aid, is it wrong to ask for a little something in return......like assisting us in the investigation of ACTUAL/REAL Quid pro quo done so at the hands of our previous VP? The fact that Biden is Trumps political foe is what it is........

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
It that what you read? Lets try that again. Biden is shown on video bragging about it. Trump is accused by the opposing party. Biden is accepted as a presidential candidate. Trump is facing impeachment. I know it's super duper hard for you to follow along, but try a bit harder next time.

Not to mention the main difference between the claims against Biden and Trump are that Biden and his son seemed to personally profit from their positions. Trump just asked what happened to a legitimate investigation that was killed politically. Trump didn't personally profit from selling his influence.

Very hard concept to differentiate when you are suffering from TDS.

It's beyond laughable that anyone would equate the two scenarios. Pathetic, and fully devoid of any logic.

HONK HONK.

Look at the clown show

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I thought the left was interested in 2016 election interference?
They were. Right up until it became apparent that those doing the interfering were their own people. Then they murdercided a guy who was going to expose a ton of them as pedophiles, and now it's all about how a sitting president can not inquire, or ask another country to investigate corruption linked to anybody on the opposite side of the political isle, when it involves part of their own government..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Where’s gmac and saucer and others?

Only rodnjen answered and honestly his answers were logical and thought out.

I am waiting to hear from others? I would like someone to explain to me how it is ok that the law applies to themselves but not to illegal aliens.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I am waiting to hear from others? I would like someone to explain to me how it is ok that the law applies to themselves but not to illegal aliens.

CNN says so. Any other opinion is out of bounds and racist.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Not sure where you brother works. But to keep this simple, he is correct in part. We do not deal with the citizenship issues, but definitely DO NOT ignore other crimes. If they have a ICE Hold we will contact ICE and hold them in the field for them, but we do not transport or take them to our jail. Illegals get away with being here illegally, and for years have been getting away with stealing SS#'s and ID theft related crimes, but that is generally at the DA's office level and not the street level. I've taken plenty to jail for stolen SS#'s or ID theft and a variety of other criminal acts. Different tiers of justice. Learned along time ago that no matter what I do in the field, it can always be changed once it hits the filing DA.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Saucer????? You embarrassed that puke SOOOOOOO bad, he ain't NEVER coming back!!! THANK YOU RD!!! I hear he's holed up in some podunk town of 951 people some where in South Arkansas.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Saucer????? You embarrassed that puke SOOOOOOO bad, he ain't NEVER coming back!!! THANK YOU RD!!! I hear he's holed up in some podunk town of 951 people some where in South Arkansas.

190221-howard-far-right-backlash-jussie-smollett-hero-1_ouq7cz