WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Epstein

Sandlord

Reaction score
LOL, The person who got fired from NBC because ABC claimed they leaked the Amy Robach tape, was not the person who leaked the tape.
By the time the lawyers are done, they'll feel like they won the lottery.

Editors Note: Project Veritas is publishing the writing below at the request of the ABC news insider who gave us the Amy Robach tape. This was submitted to us in light of the actions taken against those wrongfully identified as involved in the leaking of the Amy Robach tape.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

LMAO 70's show .gif

Andy B.

Reaction score
Typical 530 bullshit news how about the truth that Trump stopped hanging around a long time ago because he thought Epstein was a douche nice try CNN boy!

You never commented on my post about your SS you paid in why don't you deserve your money back? Unless of course snj jet dude was right about you and your arrogance.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Typical 530 bullshit news how about the truth that Trump stopped hanging around a long time ago because he thought Epstein was a douche nice try CNN boy!

You never commented on my post about your SS you paid in why don't you deserve your money back? Unless of course snj jet dude was right about you and your arrogance.

Lol Arrogance... he is far beyond that... lol.

530RL

Reaction score

It’s not that I don’t deserve it as I paid the max in every year for decades.

It’s that I, and others in my situation don’t need it and some of us who have been fortunate enough to profit when past American administrations supported capitalism need to realize that we might have to make some sacrifices for the good of the country and for those that contributed in other ways such as teachers, LEO, and other career paths where people need SS to survive and we as a country are going more broke by over a trillion dollars a year under even Trump’s Republican leadership.

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

FWIW: I too pay the max every year....but I do not believe for one sec that gov should be allowed to keep it.....that would be stealing SS more so than now.
I thought you were against Gov overreach :rolleyes:.....especially in regards to excessive taxation......

....to make some sacrifices for the good of the country

^^^ What a crock of steamy shit! When our President spends or implements policies focused on the "good of the country"........you fire up your pretzel maker and slam the hell out of him for doing the same... Granted, President Trump may not be "leading" us in ways you approve or understand, but so far....the results are impressive. If you removed your TDS prescription "hate goggles" for a minute, you just might see the same.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score

.........When our President spends or implements policies focused on the "good of the country"........you fire up your pretzel maker and slam the hell out of him for doing the same... Granted, President Trump may not be "leading" us in ways you approve or understand, but so far....the results are impressive. If you removed your TDS prescription "hate goggles" for a minute, you just might see the same.

Seems you support higher government spending and trillion dollar deficits.

Good news for you is that even if Trump loses, you will get exactly what you desire. :(

wallnutz

Reaction score

Good news for you is that even if Trump loses, you will get exactly what you desire. :(
So what stooge are you voting for this go around? We know it’s anybody but Trump, but don’t see you choosing what’s up on the dem stage.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
So what stooge are you voting for this go around? We know it’s anybody but Trump, but don’t see you choosing what’s up on the dem stage.

Whoever he votes for it will be strictly to maintain plausible deniability regarding the outcome of the 2020 contest, whatever the outcome.
We will be subjected to 4 more years of his judgmental whining and blame...that is the only certainty.

530RL

Reaction score

Anyone who will support free markets, capitalism and address the greatest threat to this Republic which is deficit spending and debt.

And yes you are correct not Trump, as he has repeatedly objectively supported and embraced policies that are antithetical to all three.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

No I do not! I support real answers and the costs to better our situation and those who have the courage to implement them....so far...its working.

Please tell me again how you want to make sacrifices for the good of our country....

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Anyone who will support free markets, capitalism and address the greatest threat to this Republic which is deficit spending and debt.

And yes you are correct not Trump, as he has repeatedly objectively supported and embraced policies that are antithetical to all three.

Which is no one in government.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

So, short answer is nobody.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score

It’s that I, and others in my situation don’t need it and some of us who have been fortunate enough to profit when past American administrations supported capitalism need to realize that we might have to make some sacrifices for the good of the country and for those that contributed in other ways such as teachers, LEO, and other career paths where people need SS to survive and we as a country are going more broke by over a trillion dollars a year under even Trump’s Republican leadership.

When was the last president that supported true capitalism?

squeezer

Reaction score
OK I think for the first time in RDP P&G history we might have a point for 100% consensus...

Is there anybody on the left or right who thinks that Epstein didn’t have help with his suicide?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
OK I think for the first time in RDP P&G history we might have a point for 100% consensus...

Is there anybody on the left or right who thinks that Epstein didn’t have help with his suicide?

Haven’t seen the oracle weigh in.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
7A503880-96C8-40DF-921C-C8EBADCB465E.gif

Since we all agree... Prepare for Trumpkins to do an about face and claim Epstein DID kill himself. They have to have a conspiracy.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I've seen this "Lie" thing over the last couple days. What did I miss?
Juicy told a fib awhile back that started an all out war in the P&G and Dave steped in and told the truth about what happened which in turn chopped Juicy's nuts off. The thread was closed and I believe deep sixed. Some of us are NOT letting that liberal puke live it down. It involved sweeps as a perp, which was not near the truth.

saucedaddy

Reaction score
3333AC60-FDCE-4ED2-8197-A83A1BAB71DF.gif
Juicy told a fib awhile back that started an all out war in the P&G and Dave steped in and told the truth about what happened which in turn chopped Juicy's nuts off. The thread was closed and I believe deep sixed. Some of us are NOT letting that liberal puke live it down. It involved sweeps as a perp, which was not near the truth.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
What you Bobby and Stainless wanna do here? You fucking morons lied,I called the 3 of you out .You fucking ran.