WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bean's Last Day

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Sorry guys, didn't mean to be a dick. Enjoy listening to FM in your trucks while I'm listening to satellite radio on my SUP tomorrow.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Sorry guys, didn't mean to be a dick. Enjoy listening to FM in your trucks while I'm listening to satellite radio on my SUP tomorrow.

Make sure to post some pictures tomorrow and please edit yourself out of them before you post them. Don't let us down...Thank you in advance:)

NicPaus

Reaction score
No Worries G. 2 of the trucks have satellite radio usually driving 1 of them. The others are Kbuena. Money making music I bump that shitttt.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
No Worries G. 2 of the trucks have satellite radio usually driving 1 of them. The others are Kbuena. Money making music I bump that shitttt.
And for $750 a day I might take you up.:eek:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Why wouldn't they. Us dumb fucks working construction have never been this busy. If you lived closer I would hit you up to help run a few jobs. Brought in another friend but he wanted over a $1000 a day cash. Settled on $750 for days he worked last week. But he wont do any more days at that rate. I am by no means into politics but have never had this much work even in the last boom. No complaints and hopefully it stays as good as it is.
750 per day, cash, and some one else is the actual "bossman"? 750 as a crew runner? Part of me is thinking I jumped ship early...

Always happy to hear guys are too busy. Hearing the circus music on the jobsites always made me happy...meant work was getting done. Work getting done meant I was making unough to live where I didn't hear it every night:D

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Listing, They used to be funny back in the 90's. Oingo boingo song was great choice of last song. I remember when they took over for Richard Blade and when Poorman got fired. Damn it's been a long time from being a kid listing in my bedroom. Crazy!

Funny timing, I normally listen to 91X in SD but the stream on my squeeze box isn't working.

No shit. Remember Flo and Eddie?? Do u know who they really were?

It was a good show. They were still funny after all these years. Good luck Bean! This morning they were still calling it the Kevin and Bean show. Any guesses how much longer Kevin will still be around?? I just wasn't the same this morning...