WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

That's not very welcoming

MK1MOD0

Reaction score
Wish they would be able to make a law that states a person has to be a resident for 10 years before they are allowed to vote in any state elections. This would dampen the toxic voting by Californians invading all of these fine states.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Portland and Seattle had the same situtation years ago, now look at them... straight down the shitter.

We hear all these stories about the mass migration out of California but can anyone even notice? Are there signs except uhaul prices being sky high. There's gotta be people moving in still from god knows where.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Funny, i have moved from ca to rural or, then to texas.....

Both times i was way more conservative then those that have lived in those places all thier lives.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
how about " American Citizen" only allowed to vote...

ID required during the process would be a GREAT Start!!
Does the mailman check my ID when I mail in my ballot. :)

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Does the mailman check my ID when I mail in my ballot. :)
Bobby
I'll play... how about a voter ID #.... or is that to difficult for our government to develop....
or just use you DL #????

but then that's to difficult for our State officials to handle...
they might need to add another tax into the equation....

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Bobby
I'll play... how about a voter ID #.... or is that to difficult for our government to develop....
or just use you DL #????

but then that's to difficult for our State officials to handle...
they might need to add another tax into the equation....
Voter ID# works for me. DL# probably doesn't since a lot of people don't drive. Kids these days are waiting forever to get a license when they can just get a uber / lyft.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Voter ID# works for me. DL# probably doesn't since a lot of people don't drive. Kids these days are waiting forever to get a license when they can just get a uber / lyft.
Bobby

agreed... one of my sons did not get his DL until 18.5. Shit I was driving at 15 when my oldman was out of town....

but then, make it mandatory at 18... DL or voter Reg card. Which that same number can be used as their DL number if and or when ....

not that difficult

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Utah should do the same , sleep in your own Shit don’t move and try and change the place you move to , to the place you moved from “ Fuck Head”
So do ypu want the ultra conserative business owners that bring 1 million plus to your local area to do the same?

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
So do ypu want the ultra conserative business owners that bring 1 million plus to your local area to do the same?
Sure I don’t fuckn care I work out of state and live cheep , don’t move somewhere and try and change it to the shit hole you left ! When I had my business in St. George I built so many homes for people from California moving to Utah and all they said was we’re going to make this like California and I said why the fuck did you move ?

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
The big issue is that a lot of out of state money flows to elect libs in Nv,Az, Id, and other western red states. There should be no outside influences in state elections. The Cali libs control huge amounts of campaign $$ and are able to spend it to expand their control, it’s not like the Pelosi’s need to use all the money she gets in one of the richest districts in the country to get herself elected. Term limits will solve this, why are we not demanding this!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
The big issue is that a lot of out of state money flows to elect libs in Nv,Az, Id, and other western red states. There should be no outside influences in state elections. The Cali libs control huge amounts of campaign $$ and are able to spend it to expand their control, it’s not like the Pelosi’s need to use all the money she gets in one of the richest districts in the country to get herself elected. Term limits will solve this, why are we not demanding this!

True [emoji106]
Beto had a shitload of outside money backing him...and he still lost, but it was closer than I’d have liked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

RodnJen

Reaction score
Get use to it. It’s nothing new and technology is making it much easier for people to make the move.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Wish they would be able to make a law that states a person has to be a resident for 10 years before they are allowed to vote in any state elections. This would dampen the toxic voting by Californians invading all of these fine states.

If they did that then California would be way better than it is

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Portland and Seattle had the same situtation years ago, now look at them... straight down the shitter.

We hear all these stories about the mass migration out of California but can anyone even notice? Are there signs except uhaul prices being sky high. There's gotta be people moving in still from god knows where.

The last numbers I seen showed in 2018 that 58,000 more people moved out of California than moved in. I would wager that the 2019 numbers will be even higher. I personally know of 6 people who have evacuated this year o_O

Motor Boater

Reaction score
California seems to always have a buzz about new places to move. For a while it seems like Prescott AZ was advertising in California, anyone you talked to from Cali said they wanted to move to Prescott. Then it was Texas and now it’s Idaho. My buddy in Temecula was telling me a few months ago how they wanted to move to Idaho. He’s never even been to Idaho but the buzz in SoCal is that it’s the greatest place on earth.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Our communist government here in BC, is considering letting non citizens vote in provincial elections.

2Driver

Reaction score
If you are coming from CA leave these fucking things back there.

C0FB1CCE-F8FA-466E-8B29-3FEAD66737FC.jpeg

Taboma

Reaction score
Current politics aside, this "Blame it on the Californians" for causing property values to escalate in other states, has been going on for over 30 years that I'm personally aware of.
1990 while traveling in OR to visit my buddy driving my wife's new LS400 Lexus --- Oregon folks flipping us off :eek: :mad: Got to my buddy's place on the coast, asked him "WTF is up with you people, all assholes ?" Nope he responded, just pissed at the Californians coming up here buying our property (Meaning of course, some local was making bank and he wasn't flipping anybody off). He went on, because you're driving Lexus they're assuming you're buying real estate. He tells me to park the Lexus and drive his beat up old Subaru he used for hunting, sporting OR plates of course. Sure enough, now everybody is waving. :p :D

Returning from the BVI, summer of 91', with a CA buddy and his wife, who were Texas transplants. Sitting in a bar in DFW airport during a layover, he's chatting with the waitress gal, she's ranting and raving about fuckin Californians buying up Texas RE causing the prices to escalate.

In both of these cases, it wasn't the Californians selling them out, it was their own landowners making $$$ off of supply and demand.
Of course after watching the nationally televised Rose Parade with mid 70's temps in January, these landowners now flush with cash, were now able to afford to live in California. :)

Growing up in the Tustin area in the 50's our home was surrounded by orange groves as far as you could see. Within a few years all the groves were gone and were replaced with housing tracts. These homes were certainly not being filled by relocated Californians.

By late 70's housing was so relatively expensive in Orange County that even as a gainfully employed union journeyman wireman, I couldn't afford a home unless it was in an extremely undesirable neighborhood.

So given the chance I relocated to San Diego, compared to Orange County it was like a different world. I could afford a nice home in a nice area and I was surrounded by tomato fields so I could ride my dirt bike right from my house.
I kept wishing and hoping that the power's to be in San Diego would see the light and it wouldn't become just another LA and Orange County --- nope, sold out to the developers, highway construction lagged far behind the demand, and the "Now Congested, traffic snarled" rest is history.

Now the dependent children of the very people who each did their part to fuck it up (Excluding myself of course, cuz I'm a native :rolleyes: :p) are saying, "WOW, this is fucked up, it's congested and we can't afford a nice house, we're out of here !!! "

So now areas previously less desirable, have become desirable and many of those natives will suffer, yet many will in turn prosper. :)

The ones you should hate are your friendly neighborhood real estate agents, those whores are selling you out, LOL :D Just joking :p

boater250s

Reaction score
The last numbers I seen showed in 2018 that 58,000 more people moved out of California than moved in. I would wager that the 2019 numbers will be even higher. I personally know of 6 people who have evacuated this year o_O
I don’t think that’s a lot considering there’s almost 40,000,000 people in the state.

bocco

Reaction score
I do hope to move out of CA at some point. Idaho is not on my radar. I will have to remember to point out to the real estate person that am low balling all offers so that I'm not responsible for inflating the local real estate prices. And also so I have more left over for new toys.

Rattle Can Lou

Reaction score
Been in Boise since 1976...Hewlett Packard caused the first big boom to this area..that was '74. This last onslaught is unreal. WE have been discovered for real this time...our only saving grace is there is lots of room to expand. We have lost Boise to the libs already...it happened 8 or so years ago. Meridian (where our family resides) is up next. We just had our elections and a conservative won the mayorship...so we are good to go for awhile. Love this place the way it was.

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Yore only counting legal citizens :D