WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

bring back Havasu Hot Laps...

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I went there once before it closed. A karting place like might be hard to make work financially. Certainly an indoor electric kart place might have a better chance.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
My wife was just talking about this the other week, she picked the old Hastings building

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I was there today, I didn’t do any laps, but they are going to service my lowers.

riverroyal

Reaction score
I had some fun times at hot laps with my sons and my pops.

Indoor track wouldn't make it. The get a large portion of their biz from company events. Team building stuff. Theres not enough of that in havasu.
Be cool though, maybe in the cactus rv building.....ha

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
yeah, you guys are right... we should just stick to our boats and desert toys.

I do remember some good times there with the HotBoatMagazine crews, the boat manufactures would all come into town for boat evaluations and do some go cart racing. We even had a pre regatta nite there with cobra's customers a few times.

the indoor kart deal like K1Speed would be awesome, but not a good business plan in havasu.

riverroyal

Reaction score
K1 has locations with nice restaurants inside and a bar. Throw a microbrew and a fun place to eat and it might make it.
K1 is a big company, much bigger than most think. Locations all over the country.
They also shift now and some location's have slick track drift nights with special tires. Also a black light deal, which is fun.