WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Question for RD (and other Trumpkins)

Sandlord

Reaction score
Bolton is entitled to his beliefs. But it shouldn't result in subversion of the President.
Obama made plenty of decisions (money to Iran and Hezbollah) that Republicans did not agree with, without trying to overthrow the President.
Your statement "to save America" is disturbing.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
The notion that ANY president can single handedly ruin or save America is absurd.

Who is a Trumpkin? Anyone that does not genuflect and worship every opinion from the left?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
How can you read something like this from a guy like John Bolton or read that General Kelley was trying to subvert Trumps will to save America from his bad judgement and still support and trust Trump?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/national-security/470085-bolton-says-trumps-turkey-policy-motivated-by-personal-financial?amp

Now you trust Bolton's word?

LMAO .gif

wallnutz

Reaction score

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
“Nikki Haley, President Donald Trump’s former ambassador to the United Nations, has made news twice during her book tour. She has said that Trump should not be impeached “for asking for a favor that didn’t happen” and for holding up aid that was eventually delivered to Ukraine. And she has said that former administration officials Rex Tillerson and John Kelly asked her to join them in resisting the president from within. She says she rejected the idea because it would have meant subverting the Constitution.”

HotRod82

Reaction score
How can you read something like this from a guy like John Bolton or read that General Kelley was trying to subvert Trumps will to save America from his bad judgement and still support and trust Trump?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/national-security/470085-bolton-says-trumps-turkey-policy-motivated-by-personal-financial?amp

Bolton and Kelly are both warmongering deep state hacks. They believe America needs to be the policeman of the world even if it means driving us into bankruptcy. They are the swampiest of the swamp dwellers.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
QUOTE:NIKKI HALEY 11/12/19
“President Trump’s determination to break with past policies has prompted outrageous “resistance” not only from Democrats but even by some in his own administration.”

“Former UN Ambassador Nikki Haley offers the latest evidence of that, accusing ex-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and ex-Chief of Staff John Kelly of trying to “undermine” Trump.”

“In her new book and interviews about it, Haley says the men claimed “they were trying to save the country and that if they did not do something, people would die.” They believed “it was their decisions, not the president’s, that were in the best interest of America.””

“Yet Kelly’s and Tillerson’s gripes didn’t fit the model of “a rogue president.” They simply disagreed with specific policies, like withdrawing from the Paris climate accord and the Iran nuclear deal and moving the US Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.”

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Bolton is entitled to his beliefs. But it shouldn't result in subversion of the President.
Obama made plenty of decisions (money to Iran and Hezbollah) that Republicans did not agree with, without trying to overthrow the President.
Not my statement- General Kelley apparently said that to Nikki Halley. And Kelley wasn’t a member of the opposition party, he’s a Republican who Trump proudly handpicked for his Cabinet (just like Tillerson who was also trying to recruit Halley to contain the Presidents damage).

“Former United Nations ambassador Nikki Haley divulged in her forthcoming memoir that former Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and former White House chief of staff John Kelly attempted to recruit her to undermine President Donald Trump in an effort to "save the country”.

-https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/11/10/po...te-house/index.html?r=https://www.google.com/

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
The notion that ANY president can single handedly ruin or save America is absurd.

Who is a Trumpkin? Anyone that does not genuflect and worship every opinion from the left?
Not what you were saying when Obama was President or if Elizabeth Warren wins the nomination.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Now you trust Bolton's word?

View attachment 816322
Bolton, Kelley, Tillerson, Mattis, Cohen, Scaramucci, etc etc...they’re all Handpicked members of Trumps inner circle and they’re all saying the same thing. Either your boy Trump is epically incompetent are picking his staff or there is something seriously discoed up going on in the White House and those closest to it are legitimately worried.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Bolton and Kelly are both warmongering deep state hacks. They believe America needs to be the policeman of the world even if it means driving us into bankruptcy. They are the swampiest of the swamp dwellers.
Why did Trump pick them?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Liberals: "WTF, I love John Bolton now?!?!"
Love him? No. Think he’s more honest than Trump and genuine in trying to advance American rather than personal interests? Yes.

HotRod82

Reaction score
Why did Trump pick them?

He shouldn't have....virtually every deep state career Washington type has been a failure. I'm cheering all of this on, I've been hoping for the demise of the two party system my entire adult life. Let the dems and reps burn each others houses down and expose the fact they are all actually on the same team.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
He shouldn't have....virtually every deep state career Washington type has been a failure. I'm cheering all of this on, I've been hoping for the demise of the two party system my entire adult life. Let the dems and reps burn each others houses down and expose the fact they are all actually on the same team.
Well we agree that the two
Party system is a failure. George Washington predicted as much.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Bolton, Kelley, Tillerson, Mattis, Cohen, Scaramucci, etc etc...they’re all Handpicked members of Trumps inner circle and they’re all saying the same thing. Either your boy Trump is epically incompetent are picking his staff or there is something seriously discoed up going on in the White House and those closest to it are legitimately worried.

Holy shit you are a dumb motherfucker.

He was working with the best of what he had to pick from, and they still revealed themselves to be deep state puppets for the most part.

You act like he personally knew them all.

If anything, it shows how corrupt the government is , rotten to the core at this point.

Your shrill screams bounce around like a ping pong ball as you go from one lie to another all shoveled into your mouth by the craptastic media.

I actually think you are good to have around, to keep reminding us all how fucking crazy you idiots are, and how badly you want to change our America into your sad shitty one.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Hey River Dave, why do you ignore my questions and then act personally aggrieved when I don’t immediately respond to yours?
Holy shit you are a dumb motherfucker.

He was working with the best of what he had to pick from, and they still revealed themselves to be deep state puppets for the most part.

You act like he personally knew them all.

If anything, it shows how corrupt the government is , rotten to the core at this point.

Your shrill screams bounce around like a ping pong ball as you go from one lie to another all shoveled into your mouth by the craptastic media.

I actually think you are good to have around, to keep reminding us all how fucking crazy you idiots are, and how badly you want to change our America into your sad shitty one.